SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Beagle Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:08 pm

She is like a moth to flame. She was so much into this guy, she doesn't regret bringing him back at all. :headbanging

Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 61 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by happygolucky Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:12 pm

well another idiom learned - interesting. So the question then is, did she got burned?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:17 pm

Beagle wrote:She is like a moth to flame. She was so much into this guy, she doesn't regret bringing him back at all.  :headbanging

those are some jumbled up tenses there...everything in that paragraph is in present tense except for "she was so much into this guy"

even she IS like a moth to a flame.
even the guy's anger ISN'T enough ...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:22 pm

"Though Bristowe now had her pick of 25 men, she admitted she missed her frequent conversations with Viall.... she felt they had this unspoken connection"....
Interesting heading for the article as well, "Kaitlyn's risking it all f PINKHEART r Nick" (with a little heart in the "o" in "for").

So if there is no F1, then this risk never paid off, or....?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:23 pm

Maybe it did pay off, wishful thinking on my part. urgggggggggggggggg.  Why OH why do this people double speak????????

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:28 pm

I also find it very interesting that they're putting these stories out at all
E! covered nick coming on and used Nick's new photos
www.eonline.com/news/662740/the-real-story-behind-kaitlyn-bristowe-and-nick-viall-s-relationship-before-the-bachelorette-revealed

as did US...
K also did a round of media at the beginning talking about Nick and she was very much defending his intentions ...
http://www.eonline.com/videos/235665/kaitlyn-bristowe-dishes-on-the-return-of-nick-viall
those are high tier media groups and production probably had a role in making all of that happen imho
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:31 pm

I'm actually surprised by how nice the Us Weekly article is about Nick.
I expected it to be much, much, much worse (even taking into account K bringing N on and protecting that reason).

Lots of defending of Nick and Kaitlyn from both their respective "insiders".
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:33 pm

^^ just one thing to remember, when K is defending Nick's return she is also defending her choice to let him return...  
In other words, it may be less a reflection of defending Nick than defending herself...
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:41 pm

that's what was also surprising about this article -- first that obviously production is working on this media campaign ....whhhuuuttt?? have we had positive media/defense about a couple/lead etc. that goes completely against the edit?

second -- that the article details why all of N & K's actions are justified -- Nick being a villain, K going with her gut and bringing him on etc. etc.

I would love to see the UNreal version of this season...what were the relationships and goings on behind the scenes cos this sounds wayyy too much like tptb are working to cover K & N's a**** and I don't remember anything like  that from past seasons... color me baffled Suspect Suspect
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:42 pm

I think this article, which was very kind to both, is a way to cushion the blow, to help explain Kaitllyn's decision to let Nick on the show and to explain why he's her f1. I still believe Kaitlyn has a f1 at the end, somehow, someway, and it is Nick. I've never wavered from that and won't until I have concrete proof laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:44 pm

Max64 wrote:I think this article, which was very kind to both, is a way to cushion the blow, to help explain Kaitllyn's decision to let Nick on the show and to explain why he's her f1.  I still believe Kaitlyn has a f1 at the end, somehow, someway, and it is Nick.  I've never wavered from that and won't until I have concrete proof laugh out loud
Haha, I like your positive thinking! IMO, she either picked Nick or no one. What would her f1, if not Nick, think or react after reading the article?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:46 pm

well here's what i'm thinking if production wasn't happy with these two people they have SOOOO much material -- imagine reading this article pulling out every bit that could be fodder for scandalous revelations to completely humiliate them --- from them having a "relationship" prior to the show (whattt Suspect) to "her missing him" and being emotionally unavailable to the other guys while on the show (whattt Suspect) to "explicit messages" (whattt Suspect) to angering innocent guys who gave up their whole lives to come on this show (whattt Suspect)

there's wayy too much material for this to be a trashy tabloid article and the fact that they didn't use it as that is veryyyy confusing to me right now
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson