SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:38 pm

emusha wrote:what about the part where she said Nick def came on the show with the right intentions? with strong feelings? for her? she said all those things in an E! interview

In general I agree that she has to cover her back. 100%

but this goes a step beyond that very obviously...my confusion is that the tptb leak magazine is covering Nick's back -- since when?? Didn't they thrive off of his villain edit -- are they actually justifying it in the mag?? plus why would they cover K's back when they've thrown leads under the bus over and over e.g. Ben F, JPG etc.
Maybe that was the deal Nick made with TPTB to get on the show?

His tweet to Robert Mills about hoping things go better this time?

TPTB did bend over backwards for Nick (SM active while on show), etc. Even RS confirms this and is confused by it.

Edit or not, he is not being thrown under the bus completely by Us Weekly or People Mag who usually have inside scoop.

Even Us Weekly's article is about Nick more than Kaitlyn and it has a PINKHEART in the heading?? K risking it all for Nick? All about Nick?

This season really does seem like the Nick show.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by remockered Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:44 pm

Well, we have all said Nick is T.V. Gold. Look how Meandi's AtFR was all about Nick, taking the whole focus away from the couple. Time Mag and other franchises interviewed Nick. He received more publicity than Josh and Meandi. He became the poster boy for sensitive men who took sex seriously.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:48 pm

Smh, I have never seen someone so villified for falling in love with someone who encouraged it every step of the way. That article describes the Nick I know from last season. IMO, nothing more, nothing less.I've read many say the article was even nice. Lol ...same guy...same heart. Editing is a powerful thing! Whew!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:49 pm

I'm like an old vinyl record today that won't shut up ... anyway, remockered, I highly doubt that the 70% of TB viewers would want to see Nick-round 3. Heck, I'm wondering if there is 5% who likes Nick at all? I know a lot of people here who are vocal supporters of him, or at least find him a good-TV character to enjoy, but by calculation we are the minority.
I as a "fan" would not want him as a TB lead, there are others who would gladly see his "come-back", but mostly if I read comments online (FB, Twitter, some media) he is STILL introduced as a "guy who shamed the bette" duh .... which to me is ironic, since he didn't shame her himself, I would rather say those who think that shamed Bette themselves by defining his statement as something she should be ashamed of.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:51 pm

remockered wrote:
emusha wrote:well here's what i'm thinking if production wasn't happy with these two people they have SOOOO much material -- imagine reading this article pulling out every bit that could be fodder for scandalous revelations to completely humiliate them --- from them having a "relationship" prior to the show (whattt  Suspect)  to "her missing him" and being emotionally unavailable to the other guys while on the show (whattt  Suspect)  to "explicit messages" (whattt  Suspect) to angering innocent guys who gave up their whole lives to come on this show (whattt  Suspect)  

there's wayy too much material for this to be a trashy tabloid article and the fact that they didn't use it as that is veryyyy confusing to me right now

This is almost like the article that comes out after the FRC, detailing behind the scene clues/scenes showing more of the couple falling in love.  If she ends up alone, Nick is the next Bachelor and the set up is for him, not Josh, especially with the cleanup of image and labeling Nick a romantic.

exactly!! so many undertones about a romantic love story in this write up and how confusing is that midseason?? esp for a villain like nick and a lead they've been throwing under the bus like K "fun" vs. serious/ "sl*tshamed" etc.

They're def up to something remockered...

AAL -- good point on N negotiating a deal but if we're to believe everything we've seen from every angle outside of some speculation on this board. N went on this show for Kaitlyn he made it very public and obvious - his family, his local radio show, his dude that hangs with him at the bar... even his social media accounts... everyone knew he was "obsessed" and crushing ...if even a margin of that is true then I don't think he has much of a bargaining power with tptb who could simply use ANY leverage they want in the little world they control with puppet strings to make him do whatever they wanted .... I'd be curious to imagine/hear what you think his bargaining power was if his goal was to "get the girl" per the sources so far?

It's worth considering that RS said they bent over backwards for Nick but RS is def anti-nick so he could be on point or painting the info he has with bias

meanwhile -- AAL -- Nick is so "polarizing" and "go all in guns blazing" when it comes to chasing a girl that tptb has no choice but to make this season/ or the last one "the nick show" ...laugh out loud he just plain doesn't care what it takes to woo the girl he really wants it's pretty insane actually ...(and others would dub it "creepy" cantstopl ) and therefore "good tv"

Last edited by emusha on Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:51 pm

SueSt wrote:
Well, if K doesn't choose Nick (particularly after all the media build-up) we'll have a villain, right?  But this time it won't be Nick....  it will be the lead.
And particularly if K didn't choose an F1, even more reason to sacrifice her (from TPTB's perspective, not mine of course).
Villains gotta vill?

Maybe that's the slogan for this season?

Will make a lot of sense since Chris Harrison from the getgo said "Kaitlyn is her own worst enemy" -- so her enemy/villain is herself, not the guys?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:54 pm

Kait was hanging out with Molly Mesnick earlier so I guess she's filming their family feud thing. Sigh. No shv, at least this morning.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:54 pm

As much as I like Nick...I can't fathom him considering faking the same feelings for 8 weeks with multiple women. I don't think they could find the right matches to ever suit his true taste. So IMO, the next bachelor is a def no go.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:01 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Smh, I have never seen someone so villified for falling in love with someone who encouraged it every step of the way. That article describes the Nick I know from last season. IMO, nothing more, nothing less.I've read many say the article was even nice. Lol ...same guy...same heart. Editing is a powerful thing! Whew!

agree with you here mprssdbyu  Hugesmile -- the US article portrays the nick that's polarizing/hopeless romantic/go with whole heart/raw and authentic to a point that it bites him in the a88 that many of us have seen beyond the edit but to be completely honest -- it's almost JARRING for me to see it in plain sight on such a public platform when tptb have worked so hard to inculcate his "edit" I can't help but be very suspicious that things are not as they seem in tbette world cos they'd only do this if it serves their purpose. The only other person I can think of whose edit was "cleansed" was michelle money and she worked dang hard at it

but I do think a majority of people see nick with the "villain edit" glasses and partially I don't blame them -- tptb did a very good job at it -- the US article I think it's def VERY "nice" if you read it from that perspective

JMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:03 pm

I hate being spoiled! If I read this article unspoiled I would think she definitely picks Nick.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:04 pm

I feel like Us Weekly is throwing Kaitlyn under the bus. And the edit certainly seems that way too by TPTB.

One thing that stood out in the article was the focus on the type of relationship Kaitlyn had with Nick prior to the show.
Us Weekly went into detail outlining just how "frequently/intensely" K&N were communicating.

This is opposite to what K said to the guys on the show and opposite to what she said in interviews.
She told the guys "just friends"... "chatting a handful of times".
As Kasha said and IA with, she couldn't tell them the truth since the guys would leave.

Problem is, Kaitlyn has been, in post-show video interviews, saying the same thing: "just friends, nothing really there, guesses N wanted to see if more than friends", etc, etc.

The edit and now Us Weekly and the media are basically laying it out that what K is saying is not true.
How K is going to be able to stick to her story when evidence shows the opposite seems to be another example of K being her own worst enemy even now.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:05 pm

I can't fathom Kaitlyn faking it- oh wait, she isn't doing a very good job of it either. Maybe tptb would consider it "refreshing". Color me a bit confuzzled this season, however glad that Nick is finally being portrayed acurately. Last time was pure character assasination. Maybe that is the only reason Nick and his family seem happy this time around.
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson