SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by emusha Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:09 pm

allykat wrote:I don't think Nick had any impact on her picking nobody. And I think they knew this season was going down in flames all along and they planned for that (hence Nick entering the scene). Truthfully...if she was so into Nick why go on the show in the first place? And if she was so into Shawn why let Nick on at all?

Maybe I'm jaded....but I think this season was always going to end with Kaitlyn lying alone under a bus that Britt and Brady are driving to the scene of their proposal.

i think things were too early with both Nick and Shawn for her to go all in with either of them at those points. I also think she's been the girl who moved across the ocean for someone so she's of the mentality "don't go a mile for someone that's not even gonna take a step for you" she tweeted something along those lines last year -- her fear from her bio during CS' reason was not feeling the same way with her date so I think she wants reciprocity. I think things were formulating with shawn she hadn't even had 1-1 with him and if the report is true that Nick didn't ask her to not go on the bette, they'd only been in touch remotely.... I doubt she'd think she should give up the show for him. In short -- I really think guys are so noncommittal these days I really think she made a good decision in keeping her options open rather than taking a risk on one guy.

JMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:25 pm

jojo47 wrote:Tanner narrates this preview, but it's Shawn's reaction that is the main focus. IMO the season really starts in epi 4 in terms of the main storyline ~ it's all between Nick & Shawn.
ITA, and lean more to epi 5 once Nick is definitely on the show as the "start of Kaitlyn's journey". For example, in the season preview we see Kaitlyn walking in her purple dress at RC in San Antonio and in VO, Kaityln says the following "As I start my journey, I'm ready to find that person." https://servimg.com/view/19011158/829
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:45 pm

emusha wrote:
allykat wrote:I don't think Nick had any impact on her picking nobody. And I think they knew this season was going down in flames all along and they planned for that (hence Nick entering the scene). Truthfully...if she was so into Nick why go on the show in the first place? And if she was so into Shawn why let Nick on at all?

Maybe I'm jaded....but I think this season was always going to end with Kaitlyn lying alone under a bus that Britt and Brady are driving to the scene of their proposal.

i think things were too early with both Nick and Shawn for her to go all in with either of them at those points. I also think she's been the girl who moved across the ocean for someone so she's of the mentality "don't go a mile for someone that's not even gonna take a step for you" she tweeted something along those lines last year -- her fear from her bio during CS' reason was not feeling the same way with her date so I think she wants reciprocity. I think things were formulating with shawn she hadn't even had 1-1 with him and if the report is true that Nick didn't ask her to not go on the bette, they'd only been in touch remotely.... I doubt she'd think she should give up the show for him. In short -- I really think guys are so noncommittal these days I really think she made a good decision in keeping her options open rather than taking a risk on one guy.

JMHO

Great explanation as to what K's thinking might have been. Make a lot of sense, emusha! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
jojo47 wrote:Tanner narrates this preview, but it's Shawn's reaction that is the main focus. IMO the season really starts in epi 4 in terms of the main storyline ~ it's all between Nick & Shawn.
ITA, and lean more to epi 5 once Nick is definitely on the show as the "start of Kaitlyn's journey". For example, in the season preview we see Kaitlyn walking in her purple dress at RC in San Antonio and in VO, Kaityln says the following "As I start my journey, I'm ready to find that person." https://servimg.com/view/19011158/829

Also Shawn gets his 1 on 1 in epi 5. The producers planned that perfectly.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:55 pm

^ The producers sure did plan it perfectly, Beagle :yes:

Episode 5: The Final 3 (per RS) are Nick, Shawn, and Ben and they all get the roses pre-RC this episode:
1) Ben gets 1on1 and gets rose
2) Nick on group date and gets rose
3) Shawn on 1on1 and gets rose

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ The producers sure did plan it perfectly, Beagle :yes:

Episode 5: The Final 3 (per RS) are Nick, Shawn, and Ben and they all get the roses pre-RC this episode:
1) Ben gets 1on1 and gets rose
2) Nick on group date and gets rose
3) Shawn on 1on1 and gets rose

i've been thinking this for a while now -- if the spoilers about F3 are true then K starts her REAL on screen connection with all her F3 on the same week! They've also had fewer 1-1 dates this season than ever before for the first weeks.... it's a weird thing when we know everything is planned ahead of time for this show... I also find this interesting in context of the comment on E! from the Nick insider:

"He decided he wanted to do the show and pursue her. His attitude was, you only have one life. But he weighed the decision seriously," our source says. "There was a lot of deliberating. If she had started to develop feelings for someone else, he didn't want to ruin it for her. He genuinely cares for her and wants her to be happy."

Just find this very curious...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:56 pm

If she started to develope feelings for someone else??????????????  did she have feelings for Nick before she went on the show and not say anything???????????????????? Darn I am confused I dont drink but right now I do need a scotch

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:49 am

bluwavz wrote:Here's the cover for next week's Us Weekly.
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 47 11313390_1437472466573398_1392159096_n
http://websta.me/p/999207340198797215_11425198
Interesting to see Shawn in particular included on the cover with Kaitlyn and the words "betrayal". It may tie into what was posted upthread...
emusha wrote:From the Boston Herald/Us Weekly article: Her guilt led her to disclose the between-the-sheets encounter to the other front-­runners. "She knew she had to say something just to unburden herself," says the insider. And the fact that 7 million viewers - including her final guy - would learn about the tryst also factored in. "She realized it was going to be broadcast, and she's seen these things hurt relationships. She figured it was better to be up-front." Bristowe dropped her bombshell selectively, though - "just to the guys she was serious about," says the source. She told each "one-on-one when she felt she needed to." The reaction was predictable: "They were all upset.

It changed everything.
"
It changed everything. This doesn't seem like hyperbole.

Things this season that have been done before in the franchise overall:
= 2 leads and contestants vote.
= Bringing back a past contestant.
= Throwing the lead, especially if a female, under the bus.
= No F1 (if this is true).  

Things never been done before but done this season:
= A contestant active on SM while filming (whether himself or another, still active).
= *FDs before HTDs.
= *Only 2 HTDs and not filmed at guy's hometowns.
* both relate to filming schedule.

IMO, there's something very odd about this season and it is not just the spoilers or the drama. While it can be stated that Kaitlyn is getting a bad edit or being thrown under the bus or there is so much drama and no romance, no F1 etc, this is nothing new. It's been done before.

What is making this season odd to me is the things that are unprecedented: notably -- the filming schedule. And this filming schedule seems to relate to pre-FD sex-guy and Kaitlyn telling her front-runners. The filming schedule also got all hazy and switched around in Ireland (pre-FD and FDs) and then onto Utah (HTDs) and LA (FRC).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:11 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Interesting to see Shawn in particular included on the cover with Kaitlyn and the words "betrayal". It may tie into what was posted upthread...
emusha wrote:From the Boston Herald/Us Weekly article: Her guilt led her to disclose the between-the-sheets encounter to the other front-­runners. "She knew she had to say something just to unburden herself," says the insider. And the fact that 7 million viewers - including her final guy - would learn about the tryst also factored in. "She realized it was going to be broadcast, and she's seen these things hurt relationships. She figured it was better to be up-front." Bristowe dropped her bombshell selectively, though - "just to the guys she was serious about," says the source. She told each "one-on-one when she felt she needed to." The reaction was predictable: "They were all upset.

It changed everything.
"
It changed everything. This doesn't seem like hyperbole.

Things this season that have been done before in the franchise overall:
= 2 leads and contestants vote.
= Bringing back a past contestant.
= Throwing the lead, especially if a female, under the bus.
= No F1 (if this is true).  

Things never been done before but done this season:
= A contestant active on SM while filming (whether himself or another, still active).
= *FDs before HTDs.
= *Only 2 HTDs and not filmed at guy's hometowns.
* both relate to filming schedule.

IMO, there's something very odd about this season and it is not just the spoilers or the drama. While it can be stated that Kaitlyn is getting a bad edit or being thrown under the bus or there is so much drama and no romance, no F1 etc, this is nothing new. It's been done before.

What is making this season odd to me is the things that are unprecedented: notably -- the filming schedule. And this filming schedule seems to relate to pre-FD sex-guy and Kaitlyn telling her front-runners. The filming schedule also got all hazy and switched around in Ireland (pre-FD and FDs) and then onto Utah (HTDs) and LA (FRC).

I agree. The schedule had to be changed because I think that Kaitlyn told the F6 or so and Dr. Chris, Jared and Joe either got mad and left or were sent home because of their reaction or lack of "connection". This left Ben H who was likely too nice to condemn Kaitlyn (my assessment is due to his fun loving, conservative Christian background), Shawn (who liked Kaitlyn, but if he wasn't the sex-guy he only stayed to be the next bachelor) and Nick (who IMO was there for Kaitlyn and was likely the sex-guy who thought he was going to be the F1).

The schedule change left them with less guys than usual and the need to have fewer hometowns. I think they switched up the hometown location up because of past season leaks and wanted to keep the final guys more of a secret since there were less of them.

And then there is the FRC in LA, which could be as simple as this is what they used to do in the past or they knew the ending wasn't going to end well so didn't put out for the exotic FRC location. Who knows at this point?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Thu Jun 04, 2015 2:04 am

I agree with you both. The filming schedule is off and the final locations are different. Just one question. Aren't the FD/FRC locations pre-scouted and activities pre-planned well in advance? They always announce "promotional considerations" given by the hotels that provide accommodations in order to showcase their amenities, so it would seem that something must have been cancelled last minute or at least very late into the process.
Would they just ditch their plans to travel if the show appeared to veer off course? Or was this ending actually the plan?
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:21 am

fijibeachbum wrote:I agree with you both. The filming schedule is off and the final locations are different. Just one question. Aren't the FD/FRC locations pre-scouted and activities pre-planned well in advance? They always announce "promotional considerations" given by the hotels that provide accommodations in order to showcase their amenities, so it would seem that something must have been cancelled last minute or at least very late into the process.
Would they just ditch their plans to travel if the show appeared to veer off course? Or was this ending actually the plan?
Very good questions and I have wondered the same.

What makes me think that they ditched their plans was the pre-FS-sex and Kailtyn telling the frontrunners 1on1 (per Us Weekly). It also makes me think that they intentionally had the FDs earlier so as to make the pre-FD-sex and FD-sex closer in timing ("timing" is the only regret Kaitlyn has said she had). This would make the relationships all on the same track so to speak by having the physical part all around the same time.

Also, not sure if coincidental, but one of the producers on the show this season was in Utah this year and posted on her IG. This is the same producer that Shawn is following (amongst others). Who knows if this person had connections to Utah and thus they were able to film there quickly for HTDs? No idea if Utah was a planned HTD location although it may be.

Also think it wouldn't be too difficult for them to secure accommodations while in Ireland for FDs to be filmed before HTDs if this was  unplanned... from the previews they don't seem like they were over the top at all. Then again, maybe it was.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:15 am

But TPTB are the ones who revealed the alleged pre-FS sex. They didn't have to. Honestly I doubt they give a darn about timing of it to change their entire season schedule. No way. There were reservations, money at stake. This was the plan from the beginning.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 80 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - #5 - Media - Tweets - IG - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Discussion

+89
happygolucky
crazyjaney78
mysthelma
Lucas15
examkid123
lleyki
DMBFan
luvstx
b
mercieme
BowenAnderson