SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:02 am

Lady in white parka I think is Alicia R. with production.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by officeRules Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:54 am

notarose wrote:^ I'm not sure where the pic is posted in the forum.  It's of just a bunch of equipment at the side of the Church and someone said it was proof that the evening portion of that 1-1 was at Christchurch.  Not certain of the details.

Thank you! Yes I meant which picture was referred to, not which picture of the 'romantic' capsule.

Smiley)
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:43 am

emusha wrote:http://www.allworkallplaypodcast.com/dylan-petitt/

good intel from dylan ---
3 days = 1 episode = 2 1-1 and 1 group date = 1 rose ceremony

he said that's the schedule very 3 days so they pack 60hrs of filming for each episode

wow he said they knew from the main producer that josh was going to win dylan, chris or brian was going to be TB!
says it's wayy harder now to find someone real to connect with and to date after the show -- he said it's really hard to distinguish between a fangirl and wanting to be part of the bach world vs. a genuine person looking to connect -- wouldn't be surprised if nick and others are drawn to ppl from the bachnation cos of this problem

he said something very perceptive -- you gotta be a bit older to find love on a show like bach/bachette etc. he said  i'm too young to settle down with someone after hanging out with them for 4 weeks on a tv show. jmho both nick and kaitlyn are at that place in their lives of seriously wanting someone to be with

A little late here…..re: the bolded. Did Dylan say when they knew that??
I cannot imagine them ever having picked Dylan as the Bach. He was edited so sad & serious.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:56 am

Nutty, I think it did however I listened to it yesterday and my memory is diluted at this point.  It was while Dylan was still on the show so no later than Belguim (EPI 7). Something about he, Chris, and Brian being together when producers came in to talk with them at which time they said one of the 3 would end up be the next Bach.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:17 pm

yea he said that one of the main producers was sitting with him chris, marcus and brian and he told them that josh was going to win and one of the three will be bachelor -- I assume this is during one of the episodes when it was just those guys left...

there's a lot of great intel in that interview including his take on bachelor in paradise -- he also said 60% of the people on these shows are looking for exposure and have their own businesses. You can tell by how they bring that up during the show and how they are looking for the attention etc. so good to hear this from someone on the show -- cos I do think falling in love is just a secondary perk if it does happen for many of them -- i even see kaitlyn that way -- she went to teaching dancing and joking around etc right away -- i think her feelings snuck up on her more than anything. this I think makes dylan who pretty much wanted to stay out of trouble and nick who started out a skeptic and wasn't looking for exposure but just went on for the adventure then his inner romantic was swept away -- outliers ...

it was interesting to also hear him describe how the "fame" affects how you'd have a relationship and how CS himself prior to going on the show struggled a lot with that -- that any relationship he'd have from that point would be in the public eye...dylan was talking to CS daily at that time. he said the meeting celebrities and some of the money (not much at all if ur simply a contestant and $1K for him on BIP) is great but the cost of the backlash he got when he answered a question which he misunderstood during the lie detector test (how many times he'd had sex vs. how many girls he'd had sex with) or the way girls would only be wanting to be in the "bach" experience and would go after him to date them --- all those things are negatives and that he's very happy he's back to his normal life...

it's a great interview overall that also touches on his edit and who he is vs. how he came across/why he came across that way...

he does say that the producers are truly invested in finding someone for the lead -- and the selection process takes one year. and the "falling in love" part is not at all contrived -- if ppl fall in love then great if not then you can't force it. he says the show is real it's mostly how they edit that might be misleading
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:48 pm

And here he is again!!

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28 28m28 minutes ago
Do they make cashew milk? They make cashew cheese.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:53 pm

nutty1 wrote:And here he is again!!

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  28m28 minutes ago

Cashew cheese contains Irish moss.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:00 pm

They're probably at a restaurant with vegan options. It's dinner time in Ireland.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:03 pm

nutty1 wrote:And here he is again!!Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  28m28 minutes ago
When Nick starts favoring tweets like he used to and is seen back in Chicago then I'll feel confident he's no longer a contestant on Kaitlyn's season.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:05 pm

jen689 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:And here he is again!!Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  28m28 minutes ago
When Nick starts favoring tweets like he used to and is seen back in Chicago then I'll feel confident he's no longer a contestant on Kaitlyn's season.

I wonder if that will happen now that you mentioned it?! giggling

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:06 pm

mindless wrote:

They're probably at a restaurant with vegan options. It's dinner time in Ireland.

I think he's just being nutty Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 47 3806527698

But ok, I'll play today's cryptic tweet game.
Brian and Dylan both posted IG pics today that were throwback to the Rose ceremony in Italy. 
Nut milk is smoother than nut cheese.
Therefore, with the nut (Nick in this case cantstopl ) in common, the next RC will be even smoother than last season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:18 pm

emusha wrote:yea he said that one of the main producers was sitting with him chris, marcus and brian and he told them that josh was going to win and one of the three will be bachelor -- I assume this is during one of the episodes when it was just those guys left...

Snipped...

it's a great interview overall that also touches on his edit and who he is vs. how he came across/why he came across that way...

he does say that the producers are truly invested in finding someone for the lead -- and the selection process takes one year. and the "falling in love" part is not at all contrived -- if ppl fall in love then great if not then you can't force it. he says the show is real it's mostly how they edit that might be misleading

So basically Andi knew early that it was Josh...like we all suspected...which just makes her sleeping with Nick that much worse.

I don't know that I really believe that the producers are that invested in the lead finding someone. I think casting takes so long because they are looking for people who give good tv...they have interesting "stories", they are volatile/suggestible, they can give good ITM's and maybe be the next lead. Matching someone for the lead is almost an afterthought IMO.

As for the edit, I think we have always known that was usually the most misleading part. I hope this season we get a more true to life edit of Nick vs. what we go last time. If we are correct in our assumptions about Nick's motivations...which I think we are...they have a great story without any fake editing trickery. It would be so nice to be able to really see the progression of the Nick/Kaitlyn relationship. They have two really smart, witty people who seemed to be truly interested in one another. Please let us see it!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg