SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:07 pm

sbolduc wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:So, we still don't know if Nick is there for sure?

No, RS confirmed he was there going into Ireland week 1 but we do not know if he is still there for week 2.

He posted a picture today with his GPS turned on showing he is in Chicago at a restaurant. However the picture looks nothing like the restaurant it said he was at, plus I believe he had side burns in the picture which he did not have in NY a couple weeks ago, leading us to believe it is an old picture.

He was also favouriting tweets at the same time as Elan today, one I believe was an Andi tweet but then it appears as he unfavourited it.
Ok, so there is a possibility of him still being there and Elan covering it up??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:10 pm

IMO he if was eliminated, we would know about it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:11 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
sbolduc wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:So, we still don't know if Nick is there for sure?

No, RS confirmed he was there going into Ireland week 1 but we do not know if he is still there for week 2.

He posted a picture today with his GPS turned on showing he is in Chicago at a restaurant. However the picture looks nothing like the restaurant it said he was at, plus I believe he had side burns in the picture which he did not have in NY a couple weeks ago, leading us to believe it is an old picture.

He was also favouriting tweets at the same time as Elan today, one I believe was an Andi tweet but then it appears as he unfavourited it.
Ok, so there is a possibility of him still being there and Elan covering it up??

Based on him having a 1/1 Monday 4/6 as recounted through a sighting in London and then RS posting 4/7 that Nick was definitely still on the show leads me to believe he got a rose 4/6 on the 1/1 and thus made it to Ireland part 2. I think Nick SM has to be discounted in this season since his inclusion in the show was not ordinary to how the rest of the guys started. His SM cannot be relied on for indicators IMO they way maybe the other guys SM accounts can.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:11 pm

My gut tells me he is not back in Chitown.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:18 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
sbolduc wrote:

Based on him having a 1/1 Monday 4/6 as recounted through a sighting in London and then RS posting 4/7 that Nick was definitely still on the show leads me to believe he got a rose 4/6 on the 1/1 and thus made it to Ireland part 2. I think Nick SM has to be discounted in this season since his inclusion in the show was not ordinary to how the rest of the guys started. His SM cannot be relied on for indicators IMO they way maybe the other guys SM accounts can.
I didn't hear anything about him being sighted in London. Just in Ireland. I will leave him on as starting epi 7 till we know more.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:23 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I didn't hear anything about him being sighted in London.  Just in Ireland.  I will leave him on as starting epi 7 till we know more.  

I have no clue why I typed London. I meant Ireland.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:25 pm

Auntie, he is not at the Little Goat in Chicago as per his pic because none of the pics on the cafe/diner IG page have couches.  The pic doesn't match the geotag location. That's all that is certain.

The pic is a foiler.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:28 pm

notarose wrote:Auntie, he is not at the Little Goat in Chicago as per his pic because none of the pics on the cafe/diner IG page have couches.  The pic doesn't match the geotag location. That's all that is certain.

The pic is a foiler.

:yes:
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:33 pm

I am getting real sick of all his foilers. It's kinda annyoing tbh.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:34 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

I didn't hear anything about him being sighted in London.  Just in Ireland.  I will leave him on as starting epi 7 till we know more.  

I have no clue why I typed London. I meant Ireland.
LOL, no worries, just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.  LOL.

ETA: thanks everyone!!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:37 pm

I believe it is a foiler as well. Not to mention the blip on Chris Twitter this weekend which showed someone had access to both accounts.

If Nick were back in the states I believe he would be back at work not:

watching a 3D movie at a restaurant that doesn't have couches yet is sitting on a couch wearing a sweater with no shirt underneath with sideburns that grew very quickly fast.....
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:37 pm

Diana wrote:I am getting real sick of all his foilers. It's kinda annyoing tbh.

You can't blame Nick since it is more likely being done by Élan and the producers .

:shocked!:
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg