SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sdmom Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:55 pm

jen689 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:What does this mean?? Little Goat?1.54 pm 4/13/2015    (locater sign)  Little Goat
There is a Little Goat Diner in Chicago.  I checked out images on google and I couldn't see anything that resembled the coach he is sitting on unless it is a VIP room.
Yes,  none of the photos on their website shows anything similar to that sofa, so I highly doubt he's there. But why did he tag Little Goat? 
Oh, welcome back Stuck and whip! NickChicks  reunited! It's never boring in Nickland although it drives us nuts!
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 62 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:01 pm

notarose wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Well, it's an old outfit(jacket) for sure! 
Men love hanging on to the old reliable.

This one?

http://websta.me/p/882229308191608597_28313266

Wow, you pulled that one out of your hat mighty quickly, Notastalker ... oops, I mean Notarose. cantstopl
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:09 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
notarose wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Well, it's an old outfit(jacket) for sure! 
Men love hanging on to the old reliable.

This one?

http://websta.me/p/882229308191608597_28313266

Wow, you pulled that one out of your hat mighty quickly, Notastalker ... oops, I mean Notarose. cantstopl

rofl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:17 pm

Hey ladies, good to be back. We are moving to Knoxville, Albean and TNGirl are going to have to come visit, but don't worry Longhorngal, I will still only cheer for the right UT, cantstopl Though overtime they may win me over if I don't have to look at that endzone in that orange and white. Probably not, USC never won me over, but then again they have Steve Spurrier and I don't cheer for anyone who was once or is currently a UF Gator.

It is really a perfect job and hubby is happy with his too. I get to play for a few months and figure out what I want to do before I have to settle into one thing, so it is really the best opportunity ever and will actually make it easier to get back to see my friends in AL, where the StuckinSC came from. I will still always be Stucki here though.

murasaki1393 wrote:i guess im in the minority who really dont see Nick being TB. I highly doubt they will offer the gig if he is not the F1. And if he gets the offer, i totally doubt he will accept it. Money is not issue for him, his friend said on his thread back then he isnt interested in entertainment career, and to my eye, he is more of 'a woman's guy' :yes:  who loves to chase rather than being chased by a bunch of girls, including the shenanigans.. laugh out loud. I cant even imagine what he is suppose to do to handle all the crazies without being salty and snarky :P. Look , i think he is a nice guy,  but he cant be sweet at all times and  put up a show for the sake of the show (and role playing), since he is brutally honest and has an impeccable self-awareness IMO.

Lets not forget, being the lead will require him to drag all the fam once again to perform MTP. I dont see it happening Smiley. Instead, i can easily picture him saying to himself after K season something along the line of : "well, the TV-love doesnt work for me -- both times!!!  its time to move on.. and just let love find me in RL " :yes:
That said, For now i have high hope he is going to be the F1. cheerleader

I don't see Nick being TB either. His tweets during BiP to me said he wouldn't be able to deal with contestants like Elise too well, so of course that would be most of his show. I do think he is doing this for Kaitlyn and Kaitlyn alone.

Can't wait to see San Antonio, my former in-laws lived there and to see the Greune Dance Hall will be awesome. I still miss Texas too.

I was wavering on watching this season, but Nick means I completely will.

So Brady left to date Britt? Do we think we will get a Brady and Britt in love special? Good for them.

I do think Kaitlyn is probably more of Nick's type than Andi was, I still remember Nick's sister asking if she made him laugh and him saying she made him smile. I think Nick likes to laugh and Kaitlyn has a great sense of humor without being a complete b**** like some other people. I also think Nick's lack of eloquence with Andi had to do with him sensing that it was never really right between them. I think Nick felt a bit uncomfortable with Andi and his subconscious probably was telling him that something wasn't right. Oh well, water under the bridge and JMO.

Also, so excited for Ireland, but why does MF insist on visiting Europe when it is still so cold? Why not do some place warmer and then take the end of summer bachelor to Europe?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:33 pm

^ Stuck
Ireland may have been Kaitlyn's wish list. I was there in July/August a few years back and it was often rainy that year so April sounds just as good to me.  Beautiful regardless of the weather. 

Agree.  Nick arriving basically mid-season alleviates the risk of Stockholm Syndrome. giggling I share your opinion of his being there specifically for Kaitlyn and also see these two as a much better potential match.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:41 pm

notarose wrote:^ Stuck
Ireland may have been Kaitlyn's wish list. I was there in July/August a few years back and it was often rainy that year so April sounds just as good to me.  Beautiful regardless of the weather. 

Agree.  Nick arriving basically mid-season alleviates the risk of Stockholm Syndrome. giggling I share your opinion of his being there specifically for Kaitlyn and also see these two as a much better potential match.

Ireland is very much on my travel wish list, so I will be glad to see it. It just seems every year the bachelorette is freezing in Europe and of course they want to dress her in as little clothing as possible.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:45 pm

laugh out loud I get home from work to find more trickery (IMO) from Nick/Elan/and any other co-conspirators. Tagging a diner in Chicago as the location to what looks like a random pic which definitely seems to resemble that couch in the Ireland hotel photo screams tom foolery to me. I think based on RS post last Tuesday that Nick was still definitely on the show (which was a day after he had a 1/1 with Kaitlyn) and the other guys showing signs of being back home that seemed to be in competition to be top 6 i would say I am fairly confident Nick got to Ireland part 2. Maybe he got another date today like mindless mentioned. Not sure if ID or group as I don't know what pattern they are using this time with 2 IDs and 1 GD of 4 or 3 IDs w 1 GD of 3. RC is probably tomorrow or Wednesday.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:51 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:laugh out loud I get home from work to find more trickery (IMO) from Nick/Elan/and any other co-conspirators. Tagging a diner in Chicago as the location to what looks like a random pic which definitely seems to resemble that couch in the Ireland hotel photo screams tom foolery to me. I think based on RS post last Tuesday that Nick was still definitely on the show (which was a day after he had a 1/1 with Kaitlyn) and the other guys showing signs of being back home that seemed to be in competition to be top 6 i would say I am fairly confident Nick got to Ireland part 2. Maybe he got another date today like mindless mentioned. Not sure if ID or group as I don't know what pattern they are using this time with 2 IDs and 1 GD of 4 or 3 IDs w 1 GD of 3. RC is probably tomorrow or Wednesday.

All someone Nick knows in Chicago needs to do is log in to Nick's IG (with info he gives them), go to the Little Goat, and post the pic (Nick sent them) from their own device.  My top guess - his brother Sam who also lives in Chicago.  Other guess - a friend/coworker.

I'm speculating the guys who went to Ireland will be sequestered there until the week 7 RC is over then all travel home at the same time to slightly avoid spoilers.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:01 pm

notarose wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:laugh out loud I get home from work to find more trickery (IMO) from Nick/Elan/and any other co-conspirators. Tagging a diner in Chicago as the location to what looks like a random pic which definitely seems to resemble that couch in the Ireland hotel photo screams tom foolery to me. I think based on RS post last Tuesday that Nick was still definitely on the show (which was a day after he had a 1/1 with Kaitlyn) and the other guys showing signs of being back home that seemed to be in competition to be top 6 i would say I am fairly confident Nick got to Ireland part 2. Maybe he got another date today like mindless mentioned. Not sure if ID or group as I don't know what pattern they are using this time with 2 IDs and 1 GD of 4 or 3 IDs w 1 GD of 3. RC is probably tomorrow or Wednesday.

All someone Nick knows in Chicago needs to do is log in to Nick's IG (with info he gives them), go to the Little Goat, and post the pic (Nick sent them) from their own device.  My top guess - his brother Sam who also lives in Chicago.  Other guess - a friend/coworker.

I'm speculating the guys who went to Ireland will be sequestered there until the week 7 RC is over then all travel home at the same time to slightly avoid spoilers.

I could definitely see that as well. It was revealed by RS last season that they made Kaitlyn go to Iowa after F3 elimination so that they could her hide her as the eliminated contestant. So even if hypothetically Nick was eliminated at last RC in Ireland part 1 (don't think he was) he is not most likely not back in Chicago. Thus trying to make it look like he is just screams diversion tactic.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:36 pm

So, we still don't know if Nick is there for sure?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:01 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:So, we still don't know if Nick is there for sure?

No, RS confirmed he was there going into Ireland week 1 but we do not know if he is still there for week 2.

He posted a picture today with his GPS turned on showing he is in Chicago at a restaurant. However the picture looks nothing like the restaurant it said he was at, plus I believe he had side burns in the picture which he did not have in NY a couple weeks ago, leading us to believe it is an old picture.

He was also favouriting tweets at the same time as Elan today, one I believe was an Andi tweet but then it appears as he unfavourited it.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:06 pm

the social media activity has been fishy enough that we can definitively say that they are still trying to mess with us ...unfortunately that gives us zero definitive info on whether or not nick is actually still in ireland with the show. they could simply keep doing what they are doing on social media until the show starts to air or much later on even after he's actually back in chicago

Last edited by emusha on Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg