SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:03 am

albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
notarose wrote:

The radio station might just be creating its own hype once they learned that Nick went back on the show. They want their listeners to keep tuning in just like mags want to sell copy. They have a 50:50 chance of being right giggling so why not! 

Or someone younger, like Bella, told a friend Nick was going to meet Kaitlyn and their family might have another HTD and the story became distorted before reaching the radio peeps.
Oh so another version of that old telephone game where things get so out of wack and distorted by the time they come back around again.  IMO, they did have their epi 7 RC today with that other tweet we had today.  It will be interesting to see what RS comes up with tomorrow.

I still think it's very possible that the RC was earlier than on your schedule, AL. The radio station was talking about it yesterday so could have been she heard from the source after Kaitlyn had chosen the f4. The female DJ said filming would be this weekend or next weekend so would fit the timeline. Pretty sure her source isn't Bella talking to a friend. giggling
The point is though, a tweet came in about her parents are staying at the hotel where they are currently filming the bachelorette. Currently being the operative word there. That would fall in line with them having the RC on the 16th. Which again falls in line with the timeline that I have.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 71 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:08 am

^^ I get what you are saying AL but i don't think we can cancel out it was a delayed tweet

Regardless we will find out soon enough!!! Smiley
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:17 am

Elan is definitely still in Santa Monica as of this evening. He posted another periscope vid with himself and a friend making dinner at his house.
Since he also posted one earlier this morning (which included identifiable landmarks) he returned on the 16th at the latest. Or I suppose it could have been in the wee hours of the 17th but he doesn't appear to be in the least jet lagged.  Still, the flight path would have been rather lengthy from Dublin to Cali so that needs to be taken into account.

Periscope is live feed.  It cannot be prerecorded and then posted. 

The question then becomes, did he travel with the group or return before them?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:51 am

sbolduc wrote:^^ to add to the above the tweet to me about the RC never actually indicated that is when it was actually filming... Considering they stayed in the same country and were o my 3 hrs driving distance from the original Ireland location find it odd that the second rose ceremony was as late at it was JMO
Well, we do know that they spent the Thurs 4/9 and Fri 4/10 at the http://www.radissonblu.ie/sthelenshotel-dublin, and likely spent the previous 2 nights there as well since they started filming epi 6 on apr 6.  Then they left to Kerry County for the dates to begin on the 12th.  They would of  had 4 dates in Kerry County as is per usual for epi 7 for all bette seasons except Andi's.  If they pushed things, they could of had the RC on the night of the 15th but unlikely and it would of happened on the 16th which would match up to the other tweet that came out as her parents are staying in the same hotel where the bachelorette is CURRENTLY filming.  That tells me that the tweet came in on the same day that the parents talked about it and she tweeted it out.  This makes the RC happening on the thurs 16th. So my confusion comes from not understanding how that radio station could know that Nick got a HTD before that RC happened?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:03 am

Theory
He could have gotten the GD Rose and that date wasn't the last one before the RC.  Or she may have had a 1-1 with him and given out a rose although that is atypical. 
His family may then have been contacted as well as perhaps a venue for filming. someone then leaked the info.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:06 am

sbolduc wrote:^^ I get what you are saying AL but i don't think we can cancel out it was a delayed tweet

Regardless we will find out soon enough!!! Smiley
True, but wasn't the report/interview out earlier than anyone could possibly know that Nick would have a HTD? This just seems really weird that it would know that Nick has a HTD before the RC that happened to decide that. It just seems really weird

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:14 am

Maybe he doesn't have one.  We really don't know at this point.

This whole season has weirdness - Britt filming sometimes with Brady who left, 4-5 guys left before rose ceremonies, Nick enters epi 4 and goes to Ireland, an RC is filmed publically in San Antonio, the group stays 2 weeks in Ireland.

Who knows, maybe Nick & Kaitlyn are the only ones left and the other guys are now filming BIP rofl

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:17 am

notarose wrote:Theory
He could have gotten the GD Rose and that date wasn't the last one before the RC.  Or she may have had a 1-1 with him and given out a rose although that is atypical. 
His family may then have been contacted as well as perhaps a venue for filming. someone then leaked the info.
Ok, just seems weird to me that the news would already be out before the rc happened. Now, if he did get the group rose again, pretty ironic since he got it the last time too.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:19 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
notarose wrote:Theory
Ok, just seems weird to me that the news would already be out before the rc happened.  Now, if he did get the group rose again, pretty ironic since he got it the last time too.

I think this is the most plausible explanation. 
:yes:  Ironic but Kaitlyn has already showed strong interest by keeping him in NYC so this time it would be legit.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:23 am

notarose wrote:Maybe he doesn't have one.  We really don't know at this point.

This whole season has weirdness - Britt filming sometimes with Brady who left, 4-5 guys left before rose ceremonies, Nick enters epi 4 and goes to Ireland, an RC is filmed publically in San Antonio, the group stays 2 weeks in Ireland.

Who knows, maybe Nick & Kaitlyn are the only ones left and the other guys are now filming BIP rofl
I am not one that understands the attraction with Nick. Just not my cup of tea.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:25 am

Aunties_Love wrote:

I am not one that understands the attraction with Nick.  Just not my cup of tea.

I can relate.  Josh and Andi wasn't mine so it was difficult to be interested. Smiley

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:10 am

notarose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I am not one that understands the attraction with Nick.  Just not my cup of tea.

I can relate.  Josh and Andi wasn't mine so it was difficult to be interested. Smiley
Yea, Chris was mine last season. Reminded me so much of my first boyfriend..into ranching/farming, blonde and quiet.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg