SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:56 pm

It has to be a positive sign that he's mentioning butter again. :yes:
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:04 pm

mindless wrote:It has to be a positive sign that he's mentioning butter again. :yes:

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 3806527698  I didn't get the peanut butter analogy last season.  It all spreads my brain cells too thin.  I'm toast when it comes to these "maybe" clues.  Too nutty.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:06 pm

Lol I have stopped trying to figure out Nicks tweets. I also don't think his tweets or favourites mean he is or isn't on the show. Due to Chris profile pic changing accidentally to a pic of Nick tells me someone in the TPTB camp have or at least had access to both accounts Nick and Chris.

I am waiting and seeing.... So far not a sighting of Nick in Chicago since he left for NY that is what I am going off of for now...
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:08 pm

notarose wrote:Those of us who have been stalking watching Nick's Twitter account for awhile have noticed that he is a binge tweeter.  Two binge patterns are typical of him - Monday nights when live tweeting a show; and when he is excited about something. 
It's not Monday so I say he is excited about something.  Don't know if it is due to something good or something concerning. 

What's with all the butter?  First cashew butter, then retweeting Maria Teressa's sweet fresh butter tweet, and now almond butter.  cantstopl
I guess things are just better with butter. 

About his return to SM...again. It could be because he is done filming or he is still involved and this season is unlike any before it.

This is off the wall of course, but butter has always been known for being smooth.  Maybe he is letting his family know that things are running smooth?? no idea

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:10 pm

sbolduc wrote:Lol I have stopped trying to figure out Nicks tweets. I also don't think his tweets or favourites mean he is or isn't on the show. Due to Chris profile pic changing accidentally to a pic of Nick tells me someone in the TPTB camp have or at least had access to both accounts Nick and Chris.

I am waiting and seeing.... So far not a sighting of Nick in Chicago since he left for NY that is what I am going off of for now...

I am fond of the hockey retweet though - he shoots, he scores; roughing in the corner; overtime; high sticking...

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:16 pm

I did a quick search of the price of almond butter. I discovered you can purchase a jar for around $12.00 in Chicago, but the price in California is upward to around $28.00. I also learned that this is due to the drought in California and they produce 80% of almond butter. It takes one gallon of water to grown one almond.

Is he shopping for almond butter, or having a discussion about almond butter, or is he in L.A and wanting to buy some because that's where it's made?

This is pretty sad that I'm even thinking about this in order to try and determine location. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I did a quick search of the price of almond butter. I discovered you can purchase a jar for around $12.00 in Chicago, but the price in California is upward to around $28.00. I also learned that this is due to the drought in California and they produce 80% of almond butter. It takes one gallon of water to grown one almond.

Is he shopping for almond butter, or having a discussion about almond butter, or is he in L.A and wanting to buy some because that's where it's made?

This is pretty sad that I'm even thinking about this in order to try and determine location. laugh out loud

cantstopl  I just looked up Johnny Hockey
http://www.calgarysun.com/2015/04/15/calgary-flames-got-sneak-peek-at-johnny-hockey-last-year-in-vancouver

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:30 pm

notarose wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I did a quick search of the price of almond butter. I discovered you can purchase a jar for around $12.00 in Chicago, but the price in California is upward to around $28.00. I also learned that this is due to the drought in California and they produce 80% of almond butter. It takes one gallon of water to grown one almond.

cantstopl  I just looked up Johnny Hockey
http://www.calgarysun.com/2015/04/15/calgary-flames-got-sneak-peek-at-johnny-hockey-last-year-in-vancouver

Ha, ha, I already looked that up. giggling Since Kaitlyn was born in Leduc, Alberta I was thinking maybe she likes the Calgary Flames who are playing against Vancouver Canucks tonight.

I'm sure Michael G was talking about John Tavares for the Isles and meant he always comes up big for them so saying Johnny Hockey. Probably did not know about Johnny Goudreau.

All us hockey nuts will be checking that out, now... Hugesmile See if it can relate to Kaitlyn. giggling

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 75 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:42 pm

The Johnny Hockey reference is a battle between the Flames and Islanders. The Islander fans have referred to John Tavares as Johnny Hockey, which they now feel the Flames stole it by giving the nick name to Johnny Goudreau. That's why Michael G tweeted that.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The Johnny Hockey reference is a battle between the Flames and Islanders. The Islander fans have referred to John Tavares at Johnny Hockey, which they now feel the Flames stole it by giving the nick name to Johnny Goudreau. That's why Michael G tweeted that.

Thanks GA!! :yes: Maybe Nick is more interested in hockey because of Kaitlyn. no idea She must be a fan since she dated 2 hockey players. :yes:

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Apr 19, 2015 6:56 pm

Brill wrote:
notarose wrote:Those of us who have been stalking watching Nick's Twitter account for awhile have noticed that he is a binge tweeter.  Two binge patterns are typical of him - Monday nights when live tweeting a show; and when he is excited about something. 
It's not Monday so I say he is excited about something.  Don't know if it is due to something good or something concerning. 

What's with all the butter?  First cashew butter, then retweeting Maria Teressa's sweet fresh butter tweet, and now almond butter.  cantstopl
I guess things are just better with butter. 

About his return to SM...again. It could be because he is done filming or he is still involved and this season is unlike any before it.

This is off the wall of course, but butter has always been known for being smooth.  Maybe he is letting his family know that things are running smooth?? no idea

HMMM I do wonder if it's a code for communicating with his family when he can't directly do so cos of contractual obligations scratch
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:04 pm

Emusha, possible but we went down the rabbit hole many a time last season and found the Vialls to be masterful at bait & switch. 
It is fun though!  Especially when the spoiler well is dry.
My fav last season was Chris V posting a yoga pose on his Facebook acct near the end of season - bending over backward.  Very apropos.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg