SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Brill Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:05 pm

emusha wrote:
Brill wrote:
notarose wrote:Those of us who have been stalking watching Nick's Twitter account for awhile have noticed that he is a binge tweeter.  Two binge patterns are typical of him - Monday nights when live tweeting a show; and when he is excited about something. 
It's not Monday so I say he is excited about something.  Don't know if it is due to something good or something concerning. 

What's with all the butter?  First cashew butter, then retweeting Maria Teressa's sweet fresh butter tweet, and now almond butter.  cantstopl
I guess things are just better with butter. 

About his return to SM...again. It could be because he is done filming or he is still involved and this season is unlike any before it.

This is off the wall of course, but butter has always been known for being smooth.  Maybe he is letting his family know that things are running smooth?? no idea

HMMM I do wonder if it's a code for communicating with his family when he can't directly do so cos of contractual obligations scratch

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't work out some code words to use.  Since he has done this before, I'm sure they went over some things, that if he got the chance would send out to the family.  I know I would. Hugesmile

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:08 pm

Nick could have agreed on code words with his family to let them know how things are going. Maybe even negotiated to be allowed (or have Elan's assistant) send cryptic, facially meaningless tweets that let the fam know he's good. I would think after his last experience, the family would be quite anxious for some news.  Meanwhile, we're going  :crazed trying to decipher his tweets.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:10 pm

Brill and emusha- Jinx. Great minds think alike. :yes:
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:24 pm

Ok, 1 more try by me on the almond butter.

Nick tweet - It's just almonds
SalesForce retweet - everything you need (to be a marketing rockstar)

Sounds like a match :uptonogood

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:32 pm

Wasn't somebody nicknamed "peanut butter" last season? Now its almond butter...

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:34 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:Wasn't somebody nicknamed "peanut butter" last season?  Now its almond butter...
Nick referred to Bella as "little peanut"

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:35 pm

Almonds.......he'a got us researching almonds!!!!! Lol

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:36 pm

Well almond butter but same difference

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:39 pm

From last season:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2492-nick-viall-bachelorette-10-fan-forum-spoilers-clues-no-discussion?highlight=peanut+butter

PEANUT BUTTER/RED WINE
Andi
- Why are Reese's peanut butter cups and red wine so good together? (July 2)
- Words of wisdom ... (image is the quote that ends with "prefer to fill it with red wine") (w/o July 7)
- Prepping for the "storm" and realizing I'm perfectly fine if the town is out milk as long as there's red wine. #SnowedOutAtlanta – February 11 (note: I included to show that Andi has a long love affair with red wine)

Nick
- Gosh I love peanut butter (w/o July 7)
- If you have a whole bottle of red wine. You'll end up with purple teeth. Now I know.#TheBachelorette – (w/o June 16)

Nick’s brother
- @jviall: When the bae says she doesn't like peanut butter. #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/BOTuMS5pP3” (photo: Nick looking shocked during closing credits of FD)

BELLA “Little Interrogator/Little Peanut (i.e. future Andi?)”
Andi
- Who thinks Bella is a future lawyer in the making?!? Such a good little interrogator! #TheBachelorette (w/o July 7)

Nick
-Tonight, this little cutie puts Andi on hot seat, and does a little interrogating of her own.… http://instagram.com/p/qJ8RePMwzU/ (July 7)
-Catching up with this little peanut #family http://instagram.com/p/qP0c1zMwwB/  (July 9)

Last edited by Mia_Leoni on Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:39 pm

He has GA comparative pricing almond butter, knowing how much water it takes to grow an almond, impact of drought in California............ Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 76 3806527698. Sleuthing can be an obsession- 12 step program needed. giggling

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:43 pm

giggling giggling giggling giggling giggling giggling Lol you all are crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:45 pm

reason wrote: giggling  giggling  giggling  giggling  giggling  giggling Lol you all are crazy.

Crazy about Nick cheerleader
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg