SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by sara11 Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:33 pm

^ ah darn he is favouriting things too.. sad

sara11

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:39 pm

One of his favorites is about John Tavares getting the OT goal on the Caps. I don't remember Nick ever favoriting or tweeting anything about hockey before. scratch Hoping these favorites don't mean he's off the show. sad
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:42 pm

sara11 wrote:^ ah darn he is favouriting things too.. sad
Oh man, I'm nervous! I need to know ASAP if he's in the f4 and I need to start forcing myself to like him for my enjoyment of the show and love of Kait! Only partly kidding.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:45 pm

I do not know much about how Twitter works but why would he favoriting things mean he might not be in the F4 ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:48 pm

Maybe this sudden activity means he has a date today? He was posting things on date days in Ireland, I think. You'd think he would've been active since the last RC if he didn't get a HTD.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:54 pm

^^^ I think this is a very good point. He is now following Britt too. I don't follow Nick so maybe this has already been discussed. I am surprised that if Nick is still in it, that TPTB are letting him tweet. Guess we will know in the next week. Smiley

I have no doubt the info will be out there. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:14 pm

Maybe he has a HTD but it wasn't yet, and he is killing time waiting and they let him have his phone to confuse us more??? duh

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:15 pm

Has RS said anything lately?

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:16 pm

He has been SM has been active throughout the whole thing though. One of the days his SM was active it was spoiled he was seem on a date so not sure what info can really be determined solely looking just at his SM

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:26 pm

Sorry if my post above makes no sense..posting from iphone on bumpy highway(NOT driving)

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:41 pm

What if all the guys are back at the mansion and the first HTD is happening or about to happen. Maybe with handlers, they are able to use SM if they want?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:49 pm

Those of us who have been stalking watching Nick's Twitter account for awhile have noticed that he is a binge tweeter.  Two binge patterns are typical of him - Monday nights when live tweeting a show; and when he is excited about something. 
It's not Monday so I say he is excited about something.  Don't know if it is due to something good or something concerning. 

What's with all the butter?  First cashew butter, then retweeting Maria Teressa's sweet fresh butter tweet, and now almond butter.  cantstopl
I guess things are just better with butter. 

About his return to SM...again. It could be because he is done filming or he is still involved and this season is unlike any before it.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg