SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:16 am

notarose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
notarose wrote:Maybe he doesn't have one.  We really don't know at this point.

This whole season has weirdness - Britt filming sometimes with Brady who left, 4-5 guys left before rose ceremonies, Nick enters epi 4 and goes to Ireland, an RC is filmed publically in San Antonio, the group stays 2 weeks in Ireland.

Who knows, maybe Nick & Kaitlyn are the only ones left and the other guys are now filming BIP rofl
I am not one that understands the attraction with Nick.  Just not my cup of tea.

I can relate.  Josh and Andi wasn't mine so it was difficult to be interested. Smiley

Same here. Nick definitely seems to be an acquired taste for many but I really find him attractive not just looks but his personality. The Bachelor this year was easy to just watch because I didn't care or worry about the lead or their edit. This season coming up atleast epi 4-??? ...pins and needles laugh out loud
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:18 am

All the guys are acquired tastes. So many went gaga over Josh and I still don't see it.

However, I think it is important to try to not have that get in the way of sleuthing. I find it does in many cases.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:40 am

nutty1 wrote:All the guys are acquired tastes. So many went gaga over Josh and I still don't see it.

However, I think it is important to try to not have that get in the way of sleuthing. I find it does in many cases.

Definitely! I couldn't for the life of me understand why Andi would pick anyone last season over Nick ...and in particular her f1...so that totally clouded my sleuthing.

So hard to stay objective when you become a fan of one contestant and don't "get" everyone's attraction to another.

If I discover Nick makes it to her final 3, I actually hope that I see a connection with her other 2 guys or it's gonna be really really hard to watch if Nick is spoiled to not be f1.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:57 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
nutty1 wrote:All the guys are acquired tastes. So many went gaga over Josh and I still don't see it.

Definitely! I couldn't for the life of me understand why Andi would pick anyone last season over Nick ...and in particular her f1...so that totally clouded my sleuthing.

So hard to stay objective when you become a fan of one contestant and don't "get" everyone's attraction to another.

If I discover Nick makes it to her final 3, I actually hope that I see a connection with her other 2 guys or it's gonna be really really hard to watch if Nick is spoiled to not be f1.

I was clouded last season by fandom as well but more because I adored Nick and wanted what he wanted for himself at the time. 
This season I'm prepped to watch with an entirely different frame of reference.  Will Nick find his true love?  If he isn't Kaitlyn's match then realistically he will have done well to have taken the opportunity to find out.  No "what if" dangling in the breeze.  
Agree, would greatly dislike a false spoiler identifying him as F1.  Truth or nothing yes.
And yes, Kaitlyn deserves her love story to be sequentially revealed regardless of who her last man may be. No need for a muddy water edit.  TPTB needs to challenge themselves more and blend entertainment, the push for public support of their next Bach candidate, and the love story in a more seamless fashion.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:01 am

Aunties_Love wrote:snipped,,

True, but wasn't the report/interview out earlier than anyone could possibly know that Nick would have a HTD?  This just seems really weird that it would know that Nick has a HTD before the RC that happened to decide that.  It just seems really weird

IMO The lead knows who she's taking to home towns probably much earlier than the actual F6/F4 RC. It's possible this source gave this info before the family was even notified because Kaitlyn knew.

About the tweet and the hotel. I can't find it right now. It was not conclusive that the filming was actually happening at that moment. The tweeters parents were in Ireland and the tweeter found out they were staying at the same hotel that the Bachelorette was filming. It didn't come across as though it was happening right at that moment. It could have been earlier in the week.

This is one of the most important aspects of sleuthing IMO. It's not effective sleuthing when you don't care for someone and can't put those opinions aside.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

True, but wasn't the report/interview out earlier than anyone could possibly know that Nick would have a HTD?  This just seems really weird that it would know that Nick has a HTD before the RC that happened to decide that.  It just seems really weird

IMO The lead knows who she's taking to home towns probably much earlier than the actual F6/F4 RC. It's possible this source gave this info before the family was even notified because Kaitlyn knew.

About the tweet and the hotel. I can't find it right now. It was not conclusive that the filming was actually happening at that moment. The tweeters parents were in Ireland and the tweeter found out they were staying at the same hotel that the Bachelorette was filming. It didn't come across as though it was happening right at that moment. It could have been earlier in the week.

This is one of the most important aspects of sleuthing IMO. It's not effective sleuthing when you don't care for someone and can't put those opinions aside.

If the RC was on the 15th (Ireland time) then it's possible that someone in the U.S. could have known earlier on the 15th so the radio station prediction on the 16th fits perfectly.

ITA that have a favorite or non-favorite gets in the way of sleuthing. I've been guilty of it myself. I couldn't stand Courtney so tried to find any way possible that it wasn't her. Totally didn't work. giggling

Still hoping we're going to see some location tweets soon from the HTDs.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:07 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

This is a wonderful post Guardian. :claphands

It is also true to care for someone so much that you can't see the negative. I have been on both sides and been guilty of both. From the start of Chris's season, I have tried to stay objective and not put the lead or the contestants, on a "pedestal." Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:09 am

MVMom39forever wrote:

I have decided I am doomed no matter what the F1 spoiler ends up being. laugh out loud If it is not Nick F1 I will be bummed watching and if it is Nick F1 I will be paranoid the whole time that it will be a faux spoiler. My history with this is whenever I am rooting a spoiled non F1 contestant, the spoiler is correct and when I have rooted for the spoiled F1 the spoiler was incorrect. So unfair! hissyfit

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:25 am

Honestly, if no one on the show is interesting enough for me to want to "invest" then I stop watching.  I think I've watched less than half of the seasons because I became bored or was not a fan of the lead so don't tune in to begin with.  The latter almost happened with Andi's season until I decided to read the pre-show sluething thread and became interested in 2 of the guys.
Bottom line is the show is entertainment and because I'm not attracted to drama, I view for interest in certain types of people and the social dynamic as a whole.  It would be nice if there was a love story somewhere in there as well. giggling

For people to be interesting to me they must be flawed otherwise they read "fake" in my mind. That's why I'm so pleased that Kaitlyn is the lead.  She is the first Bette, based solely on her personality, I've really been keen to see on my screen.  cheerleader

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:35 pm

^^^Yes I was rooting all season for Kaitlyn to be next Bachelorette so hoping she has a great experience and gets what she wants and needs from the experience as lead.

It almost feels too greedy for me to think it could be Nick as her guy in the end. It would be just too perfect of a season and that makes me suspicious.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Here's the tweet again for reference:

Keaton Kendrick ‏@kdavid94 Apr 16

Parents are on vacation in Ireland in the same hotel where the Bachelorette is currently being filmed...

And I'm in the library. Cool.

source

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:25 pm

I'm not ruling out that the radio show scoop might be a foiler however I'm confused why the timing doesn't make sense to us?? Sorry getting info jumbled up
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg