SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:01 am

notarose wrote:
emusha wrote:the photos of me feature on IG works automatically - anytime someone is tagged on IG it appears there -- the tagged people have no involvement with the photo appearing on their profile! i.e. nick wasn't approving it or being active when the photos appeared under that section on his account

haven't 4 left by now?? how many are left?

Good to know. yes 
On my app, if someone tags me I have to approve it for it to appear in my "photos of me" otherwise they don't appear.   Must be a difference in settings. 

Guys left before this RC? In the sleuthing thread someone thought 11 may have continued from NYC plus Nick... or he was the 11th.  Some of the guys are still unknown and look too much alike to be sure giggling

laugh out loud she does seem to have a certain "type" that she likes if these guys were chosen based on her preferences... Hugesmile
re: IG -- maybe it's a privacy setting -- if your account is set to private you have to approve a tag to appear i believe.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:06 am

^^^
Nope, not private.  no idea

Yes to "the type" however I notice dapplegangers every season.  I think they cast some "extras"that resemble the possible matches  so people confuse them in previews cantstopl

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:11 am

Thanks guys!! appreciate y'all insights..

i guess im with the ones who think its hard to tell the connection between The lead and any contestant just going by Onlooker's footages alone. I swear i thought Marcus would make the F2 going by his touchy feely dancing with Pookie in the viscinity of hundreds of die hard Bach fans rofl

i never thought my heart would went pitter patter -again ! - by Nick joining this season. I have had 'returnee' experience of my fav with Kacie on Sean's. These 2 are good match on paper and have met in an event prior to the season. By the time episode 3 over, turned out there hardly any connection was there so Sean let her go before RC. But the way of Nick's return - in the middle of the season- is definitely a first on an Ette show IIRC. (aside from Byron's Mary 11 yrs ago). Great effort on MF's part, to keep people talking. For Nick fans, his return would yield excitement as well as anxiety (i fell into this latter category more :nervous laugh out loud)

i guess my inner devils's advocate demanding Nick as the F1 so that i could enjoy him in all media round post-show laugh out loud. As for the Gosling Shawn, maybe K would arrange a meeting with her BFF, B?. i know the other day B just had a dream of kissing Gosling giggling

if i may throw out my prediction of Nick's journey this season:
- F1: IA that he must have a 1-1 date on epis 6 or 7 the max
- dumpee: K will let her go before HTD. im guessing he may had it in his contract : to keep off any family's involvement if he doesnt stand a chance. JC pointed out it might be the case of the Waddells. ( Zak=Des's F4, Carly= CS's F5)

hopefully if the latter is unavoidable, we will get to hear about it in the next 2 weeks. Praying

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:27 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks guys!! appreciate y'all insights..

i guess im with the ones who think its hard to tell the connection between The lead and any contestant just going by Onlooker's footages alone. I swear i thought Marcus would make the F2 going by his touchy feely dancing with Pookie in the viscinity of hundreds of die hard Bach fans rofl

i never thought my heart would went pitter patter -again ! - by Nick joining this season. I have had 'returnee' experience of my fav with Kacie on Sean's. These 2 are good match on paper and have met in an event prior to the season. By the time episode 3 over, turned out there hardly any connection was there so Sean let her go before RC. But the way of Nick's return - in the middle of the season- is definitely a first on an Ette show IIRC. (aside from Byron's Mary 11 yrs ago). Great effort on MF's part, to keep people talking. For Nick fans, his return would yield excitement as well as anxiety (i fell into this latter category  more  :nervous laugh out loud)

i guess my inner devils's advocate demanding Nick as the F1 so that i could enjoy him in all media round post-show laugh out loud. As for the Gosling Shawn, maybe K would arrange a meeting with her BFF, B?.  i know the other day B just had a dream of kissing Gosling  giggling  

if i may throw out my prediction of Nick's journey this season:
- F1: IA that he must have a 1-1 date on epis 6 or 7 the max
- dumpee: K will let her go before HTD. im guessing he may had it in his contract : to keep off any family's involvement if he doesnt stand a chance. JC pointed out it might be the case of the Waddells. ( Zak=Des's F4, Carly= CS's F5)

hopefully if the latter is unavoidable, we will get to hear about it in the next 2 weeks. Praying

In my dream scenario, Kanick on paper translate perfectly in real life and Ryawn Boothsling becomes the next Bachelor as he is cute-ish enough for me and it would be better than a certain other possibility I've seen floating around.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:30 am

Mura, love your "keep my fam out of it" clause".  In fact now you have me thinking if Nick isn't feeling strongly enough about her then he will ask to be let go before HTD.  2-way street and wise decision for either if the feelings aren't there. 
Ultimately I would love to see them as a couple ... laughing Smiley and ready to conquer the world.  So great - but it must be authentic or it isn't worth it.  I do think the way this all started, on SM, is as real world as it gets.  SM is not unlike tinder giggling

A friend of mine met her current great guy on IG.  She posted a food pic at lunch of her plate and tagged the restaurant.  He is the owner, looked through her IG gallery a few days later, then commented asking her back to his restaraunt for lunch on him - the chef's special :yes:.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:46 am

yes

yes to the 2-way streets :yes:. Nick has a good self-awareness so i can definitely see him eliminated himself/asking to get let go by HTD if he is not feeling it.

as for the 'fate'.. you never know. Just as i was on Chres, I am hopeful on this season's Ette as a weird, crazy 'fate' for the adorb Katnick pair Smiley.

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:14 am

notarose wrote:^^^
Nope, not private.  no idea

Yes to "the type" however I notice dapplegangers every season.  I think they cast some "extras"that resemble the possible matches  so people confuse them in previews cantstopl

Has to be settings then in that case  :yes: mine never requests permission before it appears -- do others have a diff experience?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sat Apr 04, 2015 7:06 pm

This article is supposed to be about Nick joining the cast. Can't help but notice it says "Dorfman chose Juan Pablo" giggling http://www.christiantoday.com/article/the.bachelorette.2015.cast.rumors.nick.viall.find.love.second.time.around/51216.htm
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:31 pm

oops! laugh out loud I'd love to hear JPG's response to that.

But his recent activity on Twitter might be an indication that he may not actually be a part of the show.

Read more: http://www.christiantoday.com/article/the.bachelorette.2015.cast.rumors.nick.viall.find.love.second.time.around/51216.htm#ixzz3WO11rHOv

They have no idea how SM activity indicated that he would be on the show. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:oops! laugh out loud I'd love to hear JPG's response to that.

But his recent activity on Twitter might be an indication that he may not actually be a part of the show.

Read more: http://www.christiantoday.com/article/the.bachelorette.2015.cast.rumors.nick.viall.find.love.second.time.around/51216.htm#ixzz3WO11rHOv

They have no idea how SM activity indicated that he would be on the show. laugh out loud

cantstopl Ultimately she chose Juan Pablo Galavis! hahaha Josh who? Maybe that is why Josh apparently could not care less about the break up since it was JPG and Andi who must have broken up!
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:05 pm

eessss okay because then this happened.

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28 Mar 9
Oh and Kaitlyn is incredible #TheBachelor #TheBachelorette

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:17 pm

Here's to hopes of love in Ireland (my fav Irish love song) 

"Once" was not enough.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg