SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:24 pm

When you listen, at first Dylan says "they thought there was a good chance Josh would be F1".

They really can control the edit……as we have always suspected.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:55 pm

What I got from Dylan's podcast is that the main, at least in Andi's case, is not "forced" into a choice. Of course it helped her that she liked Josh a lot and on paper they seemed compatible. He mentions that there are the "squids" and those there for fame, but also some really compatible contestants. I think that is what he is referring to...that the producers seek out "some" very good matches. If you think about it, every season there are at least a handful of contestants the main "clicks" with despite the protests that they loved the F1 from the start. I think that is why he says the process works because it's like 25 matchmakers looking for someone with the traits etc. that the main has said they want. He also said it works well for someone who is a bit older with life experience and who knows what it is they want.

As a fan, I enjoyed this lengthy podcast which reveals the Dylan I have seen, a sweet, funny, nice guy who has been bruised but not broken by life. He's a catch and I hope he finds his own love.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:06 pm

^ Agree!
I also like his honesty.  He said he went on BIP for the experience and the money however once realizing the situation wasn't for him he freely gave up the paycheque.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:16 pm

he said nick wasnt that good looking haha he needs to talk to this fan forum and we will set him straight!!!

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:22 pm

At least he said the top 6 guys were genuine. I agree with that assessment.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:53 pm

jen689 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:And here he is again!!Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  28m28 minutes ago
Do they make cashew milk? They make cashew cheese.
When Nick starts favoring tweets like he used to and is seen back in Chicago then I'll feel confident he's no longer a contestant on Kaitlyn's season.

Not even favoring tweets will do it for me since he or someone favored tweets while he was officially on the show. obviously photo evidence will be a different story as long as it can be shown as current and legit and not a repost from the past.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:12 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:And here he is again!!Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  28m28 minutes ago
Do they make cashew milk? They make cashew cheese.
When Nick starts favoring tweets like he used to and is seen back in Chicago then I'll feel confident he's no longer a contestant on Kaitlyn's season.

Not even favoring tweets will do it for me since he or someone favored tweets while he was officially on the show. obviously photo evidence will be a different story as long as it can be shown as current and legit and not a repost from the past.
Has Nick followed anyone new on SM? His most recent one on twitter was Britt and is there a way we find out when that happened? How about IG?
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:15 pm

sdmom wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
jen689 wrote:

Has Nick followed anyone new on SM? His most recent one on twitter was Britt and is there a way we find out when that happened? How about IG?

He followed Britt before he left for filming. No one new follows on Twitter or IG. Last follow on IG was Amber from Chris' season and that was before he left for filming too.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:53 pm

emad0722 wrote:he said nick wasnt that good looking haha he needs to talk to this fan forum and we will set him straight!!!

Haha, I think he said that because the interviewer said something like "it's probably all physical attraction on the first night" and he brought up the fact that nick got the 1st impression rose even though he wasn't the best looking. I do agree with him - I think nick's personality is what made him so hot, but purely based on looks, the other f3 were probably more conventionally attractive.

I always find it so interesting to hear who the contestants thought was going to win. i feel like the guys get it right more often than the girls do. In this case, Dylan said that guys and the producers all thought that Josh was going to win. I remember the guys saying that they knew Roberto and JP were going to win too. With the girls, I remember Molly saying that they all thought Jillian was going to win, Ashley I saying they all thought Kaitlyn or Britt was going to win, and I believe that everyone except Michelle thought Chantal was going to win.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:14 pm

^^^What I find curious about Dylan's interview - and I have yet to listen to it - is if all the guys thought that Josh was going to win, why did so many of them - and in particular Chris, Brian and Dylan - freak out over Nick getting the HTD rose or being so "strategic" in his efforts to win Andi?

Those three were visibly angry about Nick getting HTD rose during the ride back after Andi let them go early so she could have time with Nick.

I wonder if that's when producers pulled Dylan/Chris/Brian aside as a way to get them to amp up their reaction to when Nick got back home? Maybe production put in Chris/Brian/Dylan's ears that the more those three guys lashed out at the "villain" Nick ( duh), the more screen time they'd get and better chances to be cast on another series from BIP to Bachelor. Also probably got encouraged to be more daring, romantic, gentlemanly, etc. with Andi to leave a bigger audience impression.

It's also surprising (or NOT, I guess) that they'd tell Chris - who made it all the way to F3 - that he was most likely not going to win. No wonder Chris handled Andi's rejection like such a gentleman.  duh  duh

Too bad neither Nick (nor Marcus for that matter) got the same courtesy heads up from production that Josh had it in the proverbial bag. I bet production pulled those two aside and told them just the opposite ... that they were most likely the lead contender. Oy...

So here's just another perfect example of producer manipulation at its best and then after the cast members respond in as natural a way as possible, the editors take over create the "story."
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:28 pm

marcus was in the same room when a "senior" producer told the F7 minus nick and josh their prediction.
i definitely agree that the producers cos they conduct ITMs etc have that knowledge -- it's very interesting to see, like you said, how they use that information to manupilate people to act a certain way.
everyone that's been on this show ALWAYS seems to believe the producers and feel that they have the best interests at heart. everyone that goes on the show always seems genuinely a fan of the producers - that's always very curious to me.

Last edited by emusha on Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:49 pm

I think they were setting Chris up to be the Bachelor from early on with those corny secret admirer letters. No way were those his own idea. That makes it all the more hilarious that he was attacking Nick for having a strategy and whatnot.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg