SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Lievta Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:47 pm

I love, love, LOVE your avatar, MVM!! beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

For a moment each seemed unreal to the other — then the slow warm hum of love began.
Lievta
Lievta

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 01, 2015 5:57 pm

SueSt wrote:Another day, another Henley   giggling

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 CBiB9G4UIAAVc-C

laura ‏@lauracgarza  21m21 minutes ago
behind the scenes of The Bachelorette being filmed at Market Square

Mary ‏@scheske  4m4 minutes ago
Um, the bachelorette is filming outside my work. RT @RealitySteve: Kaitlyn & the guys just walked into Mi Tierra.

This cracks me up! There is just zero way that Fleiss can produce Bachelor or Bachelorette and not have fans and bystanders alike spoil it. There film in too many public places with people who have smart phones with cameras and video.

Good news for Nick fans ... we can all be pretty darn confident of finding out how long Nick lasts so we can prepare ourselves either way. I for one am going to need the advance warning.

I really really really hope he goes F1 or leaves ASAP. I honestly don't think I could watch the season if Nick only makes it to F2 again.

ETA: Lievta ... why thank you! You could call me a Darcy fanatic.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:04 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
SueSt wrote:Another day, another Henley   giggling

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 CBiB9G4UIAAVc-C

laura ‏@lauracgarza  21m21 minutes ago
behind the scenes of The Bachelorette being filmed at Market Square

Mary ‏@scheske  4m4 minutes ago
Um, the bachelorette is filming outside my work. RT @RealitySteve: Kaitlyn & the guys just walked into Mi Tierra.

This cracks me up! There is just zero way that Fleiss can produce Bachelor or Bachelorette and not have fans and bystanders alike spoil it. There film in too many public places with people who have smart phones with cameras and video.

Good news for Nick fans ... we can all be pretty darn confident of finding out how long Nick lasts so we can prepare ourselves either way. I for one am going to need the advance warning.

I really really really hope he goes F1 or leaves ASAP. I honestly don't think I could watch the season if Nick only makes it to F2 again.

I feel it's positive news he is on a GD.  It's a good way for them both to see if the chemistry aspect stands up when Kaitlyn has other guys around. 
As to RS saying "kissing" occurred in NYC, I think that's great if true however there is no proof.

And yes, let him go sooner or go all in.

Of course they'll probably travel overseas next which will make spoilers harder to come by. Rose ... or no?

Last edited by notarose on Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:15 pm

Thank you Notarose for keeping it real. yes You are right again.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:48 pm

KB_Mom wrote:RealitySteve ‏
[ltr]@RealitySteve[/ltr]
32s32 seconds ago
(UPDATE): The guys have to write Kaitlyn a song. Gee, how original.
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 CBiUkcPUkAAucY-
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 CBiUlLNUwAEqKzw

I am bringing this over from Fan FOrum.

Does anyone think that Fleiss is begging for pre season publicity and spoilers by having Nick and Elan, the most recognizable of all producers being in very public spots?

Also does anyone think it is STRANGE that on Monday morning Andi posted a photo of her and Elan in NYC. Now two days later we see Elan and Nick in a pow wow. We know Elan is not just some handler but rather has been the co-executive producer of Bachelorette since 2009.

Next thing we know Andi is going to be joining the cast asking for Nick back.

Here's the source for Andi posting photo ...
source: http://www.inquisitr.com/1968067/why-is-andi-dorfman-hanging-out-with-bachelorette-producers/
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:58 pm

IMO they are wooing Andi for BP2 as they are Josh. She lives in NY now so that was a good opportunity for Elan to meet with her .
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:14 pm

Elan and the group were in NY filming so I don't find there is more to it that Elan and Andi just got together and hanging out.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:17 pm

From tweet/sleuthing tread:

MiniDiva wrote:Mariachi Singers - what a riot! I see Nick in the middle, Kaitlyn in front them ready for their show! giggling

David Cantrell ‏@coachdlc · 2m2 minutes ago  San Antonio, TX
They're filming "The Bachelorette" in San Antonio.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 CBirKiXVEAAj3G6
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:28 pm

Those outfits are so funny on the guys. Nick's probably thinking "I wanted to came on the show why?". giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:29 pm

MiniDiva wrote:It's Nick!  

Pamela Rogers ‏@RogersPam29697  · 2m2 minutes ago  
The Bachelorette is filming in San Antonio tonight.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 CBi9muZUMAA0Obu
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:32 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:It's Nick!  

Pamela Rogers ‏@RogersPam29697  · 2m2 minutes ago  
The Bachelorette is filming in San Antonio tonight.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 CBi9muZUMAA0Obu

She's laughing that's a good sign. giggling
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:32 pm

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve 28m28 minutes ago
More pics during rehearsal before they put on their mariachi outfits...
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 25 CBi2gymVIAA1SAq
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg