SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:48 pm

You all crack me up when it comes to Nick. I am one of the few I guess who just don't understand the intense interest in him. Guess he just isn't my type but then they very rarely have my type on the show. Give me a cowboy and I'd ride away happy. :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by SueSt Thu Apr 09, 2015 1:59 pm

^^ Wes is waiting... giggling
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:01 pm

SueSt wrote:^^ Wes is waiting...  giggling

Wes is not a true Cowboy, he is a wannabe LOL. Wes is SO NOT my type!!! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Apr 10, 2015 12:35 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Nick just tweeted about 10 minutes ago.
Nick Viall
‏@viallnicholas28

I ate too many hamburgers and I'm paying for it. #meat

It's close to 2 am on Friday 4/10 in Dublin. Is RC on Thursday or Friday?
I still find it interesting Nick didn't comment/retweet/fav about Monday night's game or follow anyone new. If he's back in Chicago, we need Cecilia. YO, Cecilia, where are you?

Elan has been tweeting on his account several times the past couple hours so maybe he decided to throw one on his Nicklan account laugh out loud

Someone hit me over the HEAD  :headbanging  for even attempting to interpret Nick's (or Elan's tweets) again this season BUT here goes ...

Do you think "I ate too may hamburgers and I'm paying for it. #meat" could mean that

1. Nick did something too much ... kissed Kaitlyn in front of guys, stole time with her at rose ceremony when he already had rose, talked to much about their connection ...
2. And is now paying for it ... by getting into drama with the guys or hearing the wrath of the guys (again)
3. With "#meat" being the "meat heads" or other guys on the show???

:stirthepot no idea

MVMOM,

Notarose suggested something similar in relation to/conjunction with Fleiss' latest tweet:

Mike Fleiss @fleissmeister  ·  Apr 8
We've had a few Bachelorette firsts this season... You'll be shocked and amazed!!!

And the thought was that it was possible that Nick stole her away on their one-on-one for the whole night.  :stirthepot   :uptonogood

I mean that kind of behavior would be shocking (and thrilling!!) for the show (consistent with his rule-breaking persona, it would allow him to even the playing field in terms of his relationship with K, make it real, intimate, private, know BEFORE he takes her home more of where he stands, etc...).  It is in line with what you suggest, and would certainly get the other guys' ire up...    

no idea Something to chew on...

bestbud!

Mods, I brought this over from Nick's Season 10 Fan Thread, b/c even with Spoilers and Speculation, it seemed more appropriate here.  
Feel free to delete if I've overstepped.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:27 pm

emusha wrote:more evidence she used to watch the show from before her time on it and has seen nick on the show since she said watched Andi's season - on and off

21 Jan 2014 How many bachelors does it take to make bitches be crazy? .. Just Juan #thebachelor

also --
poor Kait from around a year ago

@kaitlynbristowe  ·  Apr 15 Stop crossing oceans for people who won't even jump a puddle for you

I really think she needed/wanted to see nick make the effort to make things happen and she knew he'd do it if he was really into her beyond a silly flirtation -- it was a risk but one she had to take cos she's used to being the one making the big leaps and she's learnt from the heartache the hugely important "he's not that into you" lesson extremely well. she also is the one who started the social media flirting so no wonder she needed him to chase her back if he really liked her and she's a lucky one cos he did! I think just like nick having a reciprocal relationship was very very important for her cos of her past heartache.

i also still think they connected in NYC based on the clues we have. the clues very clearly also show the y&m posts happening post Nick's NYC trip right after Kaitlyn's GMA visit to NYC and the tone of the tweet interaction between them changed completely. sharleen was also most likely involved in some shape or form based on her fiance's comment about "that girl is trouble" to nick and her appearance on thebette during rap show (why bring her in for that when it could be one of kait's on show buddies who have been more recently in the public eye/make more sense for ratings?)...based on the fact that nick would likely have no idea where to get a hold of kaitlyn in NYC (he lives in Chicago) my instinct tells me that Kait played a big part in getting him to find her if they did indeed meet up = this again puts kaitlyn in somewhat of the aggressor role.

the balcony pic has K's face completely animated and open -- and her hands clasped like she almost couldn't contain herself -- all great signs

so far the signs are pointing to a very positive direction for nick IMO yes

Sorry to quote myself but this is additional evidence along the same line of thought that both Kaitlyn and Nick crave reciprocity in a relationship. I think nick can give K soo much if she's into it... and by her move all the way to germany seems like K can give a lot too. Her fear of being rejected (the way she shakes when emotional) - she'd be in good hands with Nick who'd appreciate and reciprocate everything!

Kaitlyn's biggest date fear: That we won't feel the same
Nick's answer to -- >> What is your ideal mate's personality like?
Someone who is truly confident in herself and expects a lot but gives as much. Someone who wants to bring out the best in me.

meanwhile -- while politics isn't brought up a lot on this show or on this forum (are we encouraged not to discuss it in context of the contestants?)...stumbled upon this info.
while I'm not sure about Kaitlyn's views/family's perspectives -- Canada as a whole is less "conservative" than the US? I assume the matchmakers taking many things into consideration --
According to a website that had posted a bio of him: "Nick's family is Conservative. Most of his family members belong to a group www.milwaukeeconservatives.com. "
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:54 pm

rofl Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 <a href=Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 59759F54-C441-49FD-AFAB-000B0CA18FBA_zpsshirgf1u

This appeared sometime after Chrs posted the "stylist" tweet.  I don't follow him so I have no idea when.  I SCed it because no doubt it will disappear at some point. cantstopl

References to Nick & a tree :uptonogood

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:04 pm

cantstopl cantstopl I love this.

Darn, Chris changed it already.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:06 pm

emusha wrote:
emusha wrote:more evidence she used to watch the show from before her time on it and has seen nick on the show since she said watched Andi's season - on and off

21 Jan 2014 How many bachelors does it take to make bitches be crazy? .. Just Juan #thebachelor

also --
poor Kait from around a year ago

@kaitlynbristowe  ·  Apr 15 Stop crossing oceans for people who won't even jump a puddle for you

I really think she needed/wanted to see nick make the effort to make things happen and she knew he'd do it if he was really into her beyond a silly flirtation -- it was a risk but one she had to take cos she's used to being the one making the big leaps and she's learnt from the heartache the hugely important "he's not that into you" lesson extremely well. she also is the one who started the social media flirting so no wonder she needed him to chase her back if he really liked her and she's a lucky one cos he did! I think just like nick having a reciprocal relationship was very very important for her cos of her past heartache.

i also still think they connected in NYC based on the clues we have. the clues very clearly also show the y&m posts happening post Nick's NYC trip right after Kaitlyn's GMA visit to NYC and the tone of the tweet interaction between them changed completely. sharleen was also most likely involved in some shape or form based on her fiance's comment about "that girl is trouble" to nick and her appearance on thebette during rap show (why bring her in for that when it could be one of kait's on show buddies who have been more recently in the public eye/make more sense for ratings?)...based on the fact that nick would likely have no idea where to get a hold of kaitlyn in NYC (he lives in Chicago) my instinct tells me that Kait played a big part in getting him to find her if they did indeed meet up = this again puts kaitlyn in somewhat of the aggressor role.

the balcony pic has K's face completely animated and open -- and her hands clasped like she almost couldn't contain herself -- all great signs

so far the signs are pointing to a very positive direction for nick IMO yes

Sorry to quote myself but this is additional evidence along the same line of thought that both Kaitlyn and Nick crave reciprocity in a relationship. I think nick can give K soo much if she's into it... and by her move all the way to germany seems like K can give a lot too. Her fear of being rejected (the way she shakes when emotional) - she'd be in good hands with Nick who'd appreciate and reciprocate everything!

Kaitlyn's biggest date fear: That we won't feel the same
Nick's answer to -- >> What is your ideal mate's personality like?
Someone who is truly confident in herself and expects a lot but gives as much. Someone who wants to bring out the best in me.

meanwhile -- while politics isn't brought up a lot on this show or on this forum (are we encouraged not to discuss it in context of the contestants?)...stumbled upon this info.
while I'm not sure about Kaitlyn's views/family's perspectives -- Canada as a whole is less "conservative" than the US? I assume the matchmakers taking many things into consideration --
According to a website that had posted a bio of him: "Nick's family is Conservative. Most of his family members belong to a group www.milwaukeeconservatives.com. "

We have a wide variety of political beliefs here in much the same way that the U.S. has. That being said, there are certain 'hot button' topics that Canadians and Americans may see differently. A lot of these are similar with views of people in the more Northern states. Not all, but many. I don't think politics will be a huge division in this case.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:14 pm

WOAH -- i think there's a good chance that the person associated with tptb (probably publicist) who helps manage Chris' twitter account  -- also likely has access to Nick's (SeanC has said they write the people.com blogs what's stopping them from managing twitter accts esp for twitter novices like CS?)
further solidifies our speculation on the boards that nick's twitter is managed by tptb while he's on the show

IMHO

Last edited by emusha on Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:16 pm

Why would Chris put Nick's photo on his twitter profile question

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:16 pm

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 1710264613 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 1710264613 Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 52 1710264613
Some intern must have started their weekend partying a bit early.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:16 pm

officeRules wrote:

We have a wide variety of political beliefs here in much the same way that the U.S. has.  That being said, there are certain 'hot button' topics that Canadians and Americans may see differently.  A lot of these are similar with views of people in the more Northern states.  Not all, but many.   I don't think politics will be a huge division in this case.

that is very interesting! thanks for sharing --
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg