SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:35 pm

kimberlyg wrote:Nick is in sales.  If he's having no issues hitting his quotas and keeping his accounts happy, I really doubt his employer cares (or Nick's been granted a special work exemption).  It also seems like the type of company that likes the publicity.

But I don't think he'd do a third season/BIP at this point.  It would be overkill.  I think his coming back is a mix of liking Kaitlyn (and possibly as a mutual decision that he'd go on if she got the lead), and the fact that he fell in love with Andi and now his idea of relationships and the show are warped based his friendship with producers despite his edit and Dylan's talk of how difficult it can be to date outside the show.
yes I can't see him doing any show past this.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by notarose Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:44 pm

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
  awwww  ... as the light dances in his big brown eyes.  And she looks down shyly.  And he smiles knowingly.

And then they make out! In this instance we just have to take RS's word for it.

"His fingers trace the delicacy of her jawbone, travel to her chin, and gently he lifts.  Lips against lips, soft movement, exploration of that which is precious.  The first kiss.  Soft enchantment. This, on a pier, in the New York night.     cheerleader

(RS who?)

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:06 pm

giggling You are a funny notarose. And on that note you have some sweet dreams :Nod:
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:08 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:In this scenario I could see part of the "drama" and "never before seen" being Kaitlyn hoping for Nick to be one of the guys who steps out of the limo night one and when he doesn't she is disappointed. She moves on to make a few connections with other guys and then Nick shows up.

Can't you see him all casual like (in his hoody and jean jacket), "Hey baby - I got here as quick as I could Smiley"

Love it!! Love it all!!

Great thought last night. Once again Notarose slaying us with prose...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:21 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:Nick is in sales.  If he's having no issues hitting his quotas and keeping his accounts happy, I really doubt his employer cares (or Nick's been granted a special work exemption).  It also seems like the type of company that likes the publicity.

But I don't think he'd do a third season/BIP at this point.  It would be overkill.  I think his coming back is a mix of liking Kaitlyn (and possibly as a mutual decision that he'd go on if she got the lead), and the fact that he fell in love with Andi and now his idea of relationships and the show are warped based his friendship with producers despite his edit and Dylan's talk of how difficult it can be to date outside the show.

I said that a month ago, and here he is! giggling

I prefer Nick's type to Josh's any day. But I agree with whoever said Josh is probably more favored as the next lead. Personally, I hope it is another guy from this season.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:27 am

The first kiss.  The awkward kiss.  The tender kiss.  The kiss that hints at feeling her supple hands, breathing in her sweet smell, listening to her soft inhalation as she sleeps quietly in bed next to you.

Last edited by SueSt on Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:32 am

nutty1 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

I prefer Nick's type to Josh's any day. But I agree with whoever said Josh is probably more favored as the next lead. Personally, I hope it is another guy from this season.

:yes: Right, Nutty, I don't think we really know what Nick will do next... and that is what keeps us tuned in.
Josh is a story we've all read before... no surprises as to the type of girl he's looking for and what he wants out of life. Perfectly good, kind, handsome and one-dimensional... and so for me, anyway, boring.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:38 am

notarose wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:Nick gave a shout out to his employer and noted the 2 year anniversary of his position with the company. As much as I believe he was crushing on Kaitlyn, he is also committed to his real job in the real world. Nick could have said he'd be willing to join the cast but was unwilling/unable to take 6 weeks off work so instead he said to ABC - Hey, I can give you a few weeks.

I can imagine Kaitlyn saying to Nick "You'll have to come on the show and get me" and Nick grinning and saying "Well, alright then."

yes  Love that conversation! And yes he did tweet that. A stint as Bach would likely result in him having to resign.  He only has 2 yrs. in.  He hash tagged his tweet about @SalesForce #dreamjob. He may be using some banked holiday time plus days without pay (if he stays long enough) to date Kaitlyn.
That's my #1 reason for " no".

Ditto on the conversation Mr&MrsSmith!!  yes Love it!!   :Nod:
IA NR that keeping his job would be a big factor in Nick turning down a Bach gig.
I also think being the '"hunter" suits Nick's personality much more than being the "hunted."
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:56 am

I think when they move from Ireland to the next location will be our answer if Nick made it or not. There will be Chicago sightings of him, I'd imagine, if he got sent home.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:11 am

nutty1 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

There looks like plenty of hot guys this season to choose from so would hope there would be no need to consider Josh. I don't see the attraction.

I wasn't in favor of Nick doing this show but now that he's there I hope he stays. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:13 am

Nick is quite entertaining, imo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:35 am

Kashathediva wrote:Nick is quite entertaining, imo.

I know!  I've been like a schoolgirl caught up in a fantasy.  My home/work is suffering.  (almost missed a deadline! :crazed )

Last edited by notarose on Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg