SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by mindless Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:29 pm

Oh yay! Go Nick! cheerleader

This is shaping up to be a verrry interesting season.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Brill Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:29 pm

I worry about his edit as well. Nick has had experience with TPTB and maybe extra careful but we don't know if Kaitlyn was not feeling it with the other guys. If so, then he would be in a win, win situation since they have a show to do and hopefully be kinder to him.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:32 pm

OMG, my obsession just multiplied a hundred fold!!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:36 pm

Brill wrote:I worry about his edit as well.  Nick has had experience with TPTB and maybe extra careful but we don't know if Kaitlyn was not feeling it with the other guys.  If so, then he would be in a win, win situation since they have a show to do and hopefully be kinder to him.

i think it'll def depend on what other ratings fodder there is and how much he's been able to build a relationship with elan and the other bunch who can stand up for him against the editors and fliess/millsy

remember how last season it was the NICK show literally? even the AFTR!! can u imagine how boring the show would have been without nick..?

you can say the same with ashley H's season & JP's jealousy though there was also bentley. the other seasons it's been concrete events that create drama -- ali had frank leave, deanna had graham leave and des had brooks leave...

is there going to be a shady guy like Wes or Justin on this show? or even Ed? Is there going to be strong drama for them to sink their teeths into? if so I think they'll lessen the glare of villain lens on nick... he'll also have to really watch it when it comes to his relationship with the guys cos he's such a go-getter! I think it'd be fantastic -- SO MUCH fun to watch a re-cast on the show for the first time ever cos he's been able to truly reflect and gather lessons learnt... LOL maybe he needed a mini-crash course with whitney on how to win and keep the peace before going on giggling
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:41 pm

Well one thing Kaitlyn knows for sure..... Nick did come on the show for her!!! Awwwwww, what a guy!!! seeing hearts

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:45 pm

I am curious as to how the other guys are treating Nick?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:55 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am curious as to how the other guys are treating Nick?

They can't be happy about it. It's not like Jillian's season where they knew Ed. I'm sure they'll think it's unfair but he's also at a disadvantage because they've all had more time with Kaitlyn than he has.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15496

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:02 pm

bringing this from the fan thread -- need to start separating these two threads in my head giggling wow i've never participated in pre-season sleuthing and had thought i was done with TB after the andi season debacle and TB AU ridiculousness but looks like i'm back to join yall this season Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 14 1377737533

emusha wrote:
bluwavz wrote:I knew Kaitlyn was a smart girl. The fact that she kept him around tells me she doesn't care much if the other guys got upset about it. For now I feel confident in Nick's chances. beatingheart
or that her level of being intrigued by nick outweighs her concerns about the guys getting upset about it...

I think however you think about it a castoff from a previous season coming on to pursue a new lead cannot be technically "fair" - that person would have prior experience on the show which nobody has ever had and if there was some contact already established between the lead and the cast off, even if it was very basic tweeting the lead would have an affinity for the cast off... given -- you can say that about people who get dates at the very beginning of the season...who are able to establish a relationship... to mitigate the conflicts that might arise in this case Kait needs to reallyyyy give all other guys as much opportunity as possible to form real connections with her...and to favor them all a bit more than nick -- visibly.... regardless of whether or not the production crew will allow nick-kait to have secret meetups

i also do think the fact that there were two bettes and there was a vote by the guys to decide on the girl who stays makes the cast of guys much more spread apart in terms of compability to kait.  so, IMO it's more fair for nick to be on this season than any other season before. there are prolly more "filler" guys on her season than previous seasons where the cast was picked for compatibility with the lead and with some filler contestants to keep things dramatic and interesting. her guys also have the "filler" guys who were interested in britt but stayed around cos the vote chose kait. she likely got guys who didn't see her as their first pick

one thing to counter this -- i think tptb could have selected for kait alone based on how the guys ranked which girl they wanted to date during pre-casting interviews/processing...regardless of whether there will be a vote in the house... the tricky part is -- they can't make all but one vote for britt (brady) for it to seem real -- would they tell the guys to vote for britt to cover things up? or would they simply lie that the votes were mixed when it was actually mostly votes for kait based on the pre casting preferences?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:03 pm

albean99 wrote:..he's also at a disadvantage because they've all had more time with Kaitlyn than he has.
Nick's probably going to get more time with Kaitlyn by sneaking up to her room like he did on Andi's season.  He has an advantage since he's been on the show before.  IMO he knows how to work the system and maximize his opportunities.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:00 pm

Actually I can see them being a Bonnie & Clyde type duo totally working the system together if shes as into him as he is her
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:13 pm

nutty1 wrote:OMG, my obsession just multiplied a hundred fold!!!!!

OMGomgOMGomgOMGomgOMGomgOMGomg

I don't know whether to ... High clap

Or to ... :why:

Either way ... game on Nick! Wowza! Guess we need to support his decision and hope for the best.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:18 pm

I would be lying if I said I wasn't excited. I just hope they are nicer to his edit this time around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg