SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:19 pm

notarose wrote:Maybe Nick doesn't like mayonnaise 
but he has no problemo rapping Kaitlyn praise 
He keeps us all guessing with his cryptic tweets 
then he shows in NYC but no one knows the deets
Heyo, salty salty is he moving on the girl?
Heya, spicy spicy will she give the guy a whirl? 
Oh oh, were there kisses on the pier that night?
Hey now, could our sneaky sultry guy be Mr. Right?

clapping! well done notarose
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by whit90 Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:39 pm

Great Job NR clapping!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:46 pm

:frommeto  Thanks everyone.  I've enjoyed my 15 minutes of fame 
XOX

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:54 am

i can't image him being on the show. To me him and Kaitlyn seem so mismatched.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:13 am

yall seen this
http://starmagazine.com/2015/03/18/kaitlyn-bristowe-boyfriend-during-bachelor/
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:41 am

emusha wrote:yall seen this

yes Yep.  
There was a similiar one out about Andi before her appearances.  
There are some factual errors in the article.  Kaitlyn was in Germany a year ago so she couldn't have been dating the guy meantioned for a year.  Also, some of his SM is now private (likely because he's being bothered) but it wasn't when the article came out.  He has a lot of work-type pics related to Jillian's show "love it or list it" and a few things about "volunteer" firefighter events.   He and Kaityn have mutual friends.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:47 am

emusha wrote:yall seen this

Yes, it's been out there for awhile. RS said it was someone she dated once in awhile not a guy she saw only, plus IMO, Star likes to run with anything.

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:00 pm

allykat wrote:I don't post often anymore, but just want to say that debates about who wants attention or is a fame whore are always fascinating to me. They all want attention, otherwise they wouldn't go on this show.

Sean and Catherine, Ashley and JP, Chris S, Andi, Jake, Emily, Arie, Jesse (from Deanna's season), Ali, Deanna, Melissa, Jillian, Jason and Molly, Graham, Sharleen, Michelle Money, Kacie B...just a few that have capitalized on their fame and attention from this franchise repeatedly. Some are seen as just taking advantage of a great opportunity, some are obnoxious fame whores. It's all so subjective based on what we think of them. But I would argue that any of the above are more attention seeking than Nick.

Whenever the talk turns to attention seeking fame whores I'm always reminded of Chantal. There was a lot of chatter at FORT during that season that she was a fame whore. After the season she did the requisite media to cover for the unhappy couple, then went back to normal life and never capitalized on this show or got involved again. So much for that.

...and Chres, JPa, Josh, Ashlee, Brooks, Jef, Travis...and a loooong list of peeps from this franchise...

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think a few posters here said that Nick wants attention to himself in a #typical way**  I think what they meant was that the "attention" will be :       "Oh, that's the one who ... on Andi's ATFR".

What do I think about Nick on the show again?  I think he should do it cause he can't do worse than the first time IMO.

**#typical way--- for $$, love, opportunities, career, $$$, screen time, $$$$.....ect...

I watch the show mainly for entertainment, anything else is a bonus.  Knowing what MF has done to all of them, I think they deserve all the good things that are coming ...

Strike while the iron is hot.  :yes:

PS.  I still like Nick cause he's funny and goofy.., I just don't like what he did to Andi.  I think he's a good person with imperfections, just like the rest of us.  I wish him nothing but the best.

Last edited by vivi2 on Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:14 pm

My concern about Nick is he is a polarizing figure.  People either love him or hate him.  Most people seem to love Kaitlyn.  If Nick goes back on the show and they have a strong connection I'm not so sure Kaitlyn will pick him.  She seems to be savvy at promoting her "brand" and I don't think Nick will help in that area.  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:06 pm

just wanted to pop up to give props for this NR! clapping!

i dunno that you have an awesome inner rapper in you giggling

one of my (Bachette) life goal is to see a rap collaboration between B and Kait. Probably with the topic surrounding taco bell and Dr.Pepper Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 3806527698 .

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:10 pm

jen689 wrote:My concern about Nick is he is a polarizing figure.  People either love him or hate him.  Most people seem to love Kaitlyn.  If Nick goes back on the show and they have a strong connection I'm not so sure Kaitlyn will pick him.  She seems to be savvy at promoting her "brand" and I don't think Nick will help in that area.  JMO
In the context of the bolded:

Polarizing: the big difference here compared to any other season is that Kaitlyn already knows Nick polarized the fan base.  She has experienced of bit of that herself with the 2 Bettes announcement.  Of course, K has been on the mostly positive end.  Anyway, if she decides he will stay, assuming the bolded, it will be an informed decision... not like cases where the lead watches the aired epis and learns his/her choice is polarizing. I think the fact that she is 30 and has been in a lot of serious relations will mean that whatever she decides it will be based on weighing a lot of factors just like Nick being 34 and also being experienced means he wouldn't be there on a whim.

Personal brand: all final couples have some interviews & appearances so he would be aware.  He really seems to have the best job for him however SalesForce has many national offices so the option to transfer when a position becomes available is there.  I think he is a guy who would compromise. 
At this point we really don't know her post-show plan.  Will it be like Trista, Ashley, and Des (and Ali in the past) with their significant others sometimes attending and at other times just working at their own thing?  Or does she envision a brand team like Sean & Cat and possibly Chris & Whitney?  If it is the latter than Nick isn't her guy. Nick's sister in Seattle has a spot on a local station so I doubt he would question that type of aspiration.

Wouldn't it be SHOCKING if Kaitlyn And Britt switched roles for a few Epis? rofl

bestbud! Mura!  Yes to B&K in a snapchat rap  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 8 1710264613

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:40 pm

NR.. ITA with your take on Nick being the polarizing figure and his willingness to compromise. Very Well said! :yes:

it was and is still not hard for me to imagine that he would willing to move to make a relationship work. He indicated that on his LCD with Andi.

when i had the weird SharNick obsession i also could imagine him transferred to Salesforce NY headquater. laugh out loud. It is really great that SF is a multi-national company with a lot of branches. Is there any in Vancouver too ? (i have thought so..)

btw, does anyone know whether Nick is still in his last position as of last year? -( managing a sales team) or has it shifted?. To me his particular skill and bright career is really admirable- definitely a stand out amongst the mainstreaming contestants. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg