SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Brill Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:51 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:NR.. ITA with your take on Nick being the polarizing figure and his willingness to compromise. Very Well said! :yes:

it was and is still not hard for me to imagine that he would willing to move to make a relationship work. He indicated that on his LCD with Andi.

when i had the weird SharNick obsession i also could imagine him transferred to Salesforce NY headquater. laugh out loud. It is really great that SF is a multi-national company with a lot of branches. Is there any in Vancouver too ? (i have thought so..)

btw, does anyone know whether Nick is still in his last position as of last year? -( managing a sales team) or has it shifted?. To me his particular skill and bright career is really admirable- definitely a stand out amongst the mainstreaming contestants. IMO

I think whom ever Kaitlyn is with at the end of this, she would have no problem moving. IMO of course.  She went to Germany and her family live in Arizona at least part of the time. I think it would be funny if at the end of this she ended up in Chicago, only because Jillian being the last Canadian ette also moved there for Ed. Deja vu. Hugesmile

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:37 pm

Brill wrote:snipped

I think whom ever Kaitlyn is with at the end of this, she would have no problem moving. IMO of course.  She went to Germany and her family live in Arizona at least part of the time. I think it would be funny if at the end of this she ended up in Chicago, only because Jillian being the last Canadian ette also moved there for Ed. Deja vu. Hugesmile

Yup, IA. I could very well see that happening. IMO Nick is going after the girl he wants because knowing what we know of him, I don't think he would find any other reason to be on this show again, if he's still on.

If it was Britt, or any other lead, no way would Nick agree to be part of TB/'ette. JMHO's.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:42 pm

I know some people think that Nick is a polarizing figure after what happened during and post Andi's season, however, I think some of that may have mellowed over time. Post show the public had some opportunity to experience the Nick that many on here enjoyed. He wrote that article that got quite a bit of national attention on his view of what happened between him and Andi and I think that got a lot of people thinking and had some changing their opinion...or at least, mellowing their opinion. We also had Andi shooting herself in the foot with her actions regarding her relationship with Josh which I also think may have made some re-evaluate Nick and his behaviour. In addition, Kaitlyn is a much more likeable lead than Andi was...warm, funny. I think because she is not as polarizing, people are more willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and if she likes him, they may give Nick more slack...particularly if the public can see that he truly is interested in her. I thing the public could eat up the bad boy gone good because he is in love storyline. JMO

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:13 pm

oh didnt know nick wrote an article -- could you share??

if he's on again i think nick's likability will depend on his edit during thebette Kaitlyn -- his edit was very bad during andi's season -- throughout the show. he was the guy they made people love to hate him -- he was the ratings draw for tptb...

so depending on whether they'll play ominous music when nick does something hopelessly romatic or if they play romantic music will make a difference for his public persona. people changed their minds during his HTD when they saw how great he was and how loving with his mom/awesome little sister
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:19 pm

Probably a hopeless romantic, but I really want to see Nick, after being bloodied and bruised by TPTB, throw caution to the wind, and take that huge risk to pursue the woman he is attracted to, who can make him think,laugh, and drive him wild. Kaitlyn sees the special guy Andi was never able to appreciate, picks him as F1, and they disappear into RL to continue the relationship. PINKHEART

Then I remind myself, this is MF's Bach we're talking about.....

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:22 pm

KB_Mom wrote:AProbably a hopeless romantic, but I really want to see Nick, after being bloodied and bruised by TPTB, throw caution to the wind, and take that huge risk to pursue the woman he is attracted to, who can make him think,laugh, and drive him wild. Kaitlyn sees the special guy Andi was never able to appreciate, picks him as F1, and they disappear into RL to continue the relationship. PINKHEART

Then I remind myself, this is MF's Bach we're talking about.....

"She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:"
(Lord Byron)

The world needs hopeless romantics Smiley

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:26 pm

Does anyone know when Kaitlyn was in New York for GMA?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:30 pm

Kaitlyn posted on her IG - 24th February.
Nick flew to NY on 27th.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:38 pm

happygolucky wrote:Kaitlyn posted on her IG - 24th February.
Nick flew to NY on 27th.

Thanks! I just looked at Nicks Twitter and he tweeted on the 26th that he was flying to New York same day he posted the Cheetos pic. I wonder if they met in NY
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:45 pm

My mistake - I just looked at his IG and to me it indicated 27th, so I didn't check.

Well, well, well, ...if not mistaken this time, he was also in LA (some time prior, I remember he tweeted he would be commenting TB live west coast) ...

I don't want to even consider TPTB and what they are capable of ... because I'm done with them, but it wouldn't be the first time that "the potential" couple crosses paths.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:55 pm

emusha wrote:oh didnt know nick wrote an article -- could you share??

if he's on again i think nick's likability will depend on his edit during thebette Kaitlyn -- his edit was very bad during andi's season -- throughout the show. he was the guy they made people love to hate him -- he was the ratings draw for tptb...

so depending on whether they'll play ominous music when nick does something hopelessly romatic or if they play romantic music will make a difference for his public persona. people changed their minds during his HTD when they saw how great he was and how loving with his mom/awesome little sister

I believe it was his article he wrote for Sean's blog that got featured on Time: http://time.com/3089514/the-bachelorettes-nick-viall-why-i-brought-up-sex/

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:06 pm

Thanks for the article!

happygolucky wrote:My mistake - I just looked at his IG and to me it indicated 27th, so I didn't check.

Well, well, well, ...if not mistaken this time, he was also in LA (some time prior, I remember he tweeted he would be commenting TB live west coast) ...

I don't want to even consider TPTB and what they are capable of ... because I'm done with them, but it wouldn't be the first time that "the potential" couple crosses paths.

this is interesting -- are you also suggesting that they could have also crossed paths in LA?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg