SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:12 pm

Yes, that's all part of the sleuthing that has been going on and part of the reasons some including me feel this was planned beforehand.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:23 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yes, that's all part of the sleuthing that has been going on and part of the reasons some including me feel this was planned beforehand.

You think what may have been planned beforehand? Nick coming to ask to be on the show? It is definitely possible though strange that it would be done episode 4 as opposed to just being there from the beginning. I guess though they had to wait to see how the vote would go. Maybe had Kaitlyn lost the vote Nick was to be the Brady to her Britt? I have no idea just kind of thinking out loud now....
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:23 pm

One of Nick's last tweets was kk could that mean he is off pursuing his kk Kaitlyn and he's in San AntonIo, TX. Anyone from San Antonio on the forum? In RS's column he gives the hotel they're staying at. We need a spy from the forum to let us know what's going on.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:25 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yes, that's all part of the sleuthing that has been going on and part of the reasons some including me feel this was planned beforehand.

would love to catch up with the sleuthing -- is there a summary of what we know currently? feel like i'm still getting familiar with the facts we have at hand...thanks!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:27 pm

jen689 wrote:One of Nick's last tweets was kk could that mean he is off pursuing his kk Kaitlyn and he's in San AntonIo, TX. Anyone from San Antonio on the forum? In RS's column he gives the hotel they're staying at. We need a spy from the forum to let us know what's going on.

I'm so confused giggling where does san antonio come into the mix? is that where filming is happening this week after NY?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:28 pm

emusha wrote:
jen689 wrote:One of Nick's last tweets was kk could that mean he is off pursuing his kk Kaitlyn and he's in San AntonIo, TX. Anyone from San Antonio on the forum? In RS's column he gives the hotel they're staying at. We need a spy from the forum to let us know what's going on.

I'm so confused giggling where does san antonio come into the mix? is that where filming is happening this week after NY?

Per RS, they were to fly to San Antonio today for filming of Episode 5
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:44 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:

You think what may have been planned beforehand? Nick coming to ask to be on the show? It is definitely possible though strange that it would be done episode 4 as opposed to just being there from the beginning. I guess though they had to wait to see how the vote would go. Maybe had Kaitlyn lost the vote Nick was to be the Brady to her Britt? I have no idea just kind of thinking out loud now....

im not GA.. but my take on 'before hand' is knowing Kait finally got the gig, he contacted the producers / being asked to be on the show. to me the Andrew Kimmel following was very telling:). The last shot to see what's what there, so to speak.IMO

why episode 4? it was after the duo Ette debacle died down.they needed something to keep viewers on their toes. and it would be in favor of minimizing his LOA from work.JMO. He spesifically stated on Danny Hoyt's YT vid he wanted Britt to be the Ette for 'selfish' reason  giggling ... so no, i dont think he would agree to do the show had Britt was set up as the prime/only Ette.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:49 pm

There have been cryptic tweets for a month or so. He has always supported Kaitlyn. There is a recap of tweets in his fan sleuthing thread.

I think, they were friends, or forming a relationship soon after her elimination aired.  Then the possibility of her being the 'tte got in the way. He tweeted "pins and needles" while waiting for the 'ette decision. There is a vid some of the former contestants were on where they were asked who they wanted to be the ette, Britt or Kaitlyn, Nick's response was selfishly he wanted Britt to be the 'ette, probably meaning so he could date Kaitlyn. When they announced two ett's he tweeted :/.

Once it was decided she was the 'ette I think that's when he either contacted them and told them he wanted to go after the girl. If she wasn't going to be the 'ette then they could have been a normal couple getting to know each other.

The contestants were already chosen by that time.

We're pretty sure he was in L.A, this was before the spoiler came out that he was in NYC. Then the spoiler came out he was at the rap session with Sharleen and Ashley.

I think, he talked to Kaitlyn after the rap session about coming on as a contestant, she probably didn't know he was coming. Maybe she invited him to the cocktail party, Jillian did the same with Ed, however Nick probably asked before hand to get on the show.

We know previous contestants make a return appearance, IMO those are all part of the script. In Nick's case, I think there was a mutual interest before she was chosen as the 'ette. MF saw this golden opportunity and went with it.

These are just my opinions from what has been sleuthed the last month or so. Others can CMIIW as I'm just going by memory.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:02 pm

ok thanks yall appreciate the update -- i think in that case i was mainly missing the nick bi-coastal traveling sleuthing... usually with this show where there's smoke there's fire...in andi's season there were spottings of nick in LA at some point and it would have likely been when he went to try to give the letter or to try to get in touch with Andi...his bi-coastal traveling is a clue for something if the dates line up

on the other hand, i do think the epi4 entrance could also be to allow for time for us to start rooting for the guys -- and to give time for the initial drama of the new people...in terms of show format it just makes much more sense for ratings to use the nick entrance later on in the show.
i really hope his edit doesn't make him a villain cos he already has the previous villain edit then to be the new guy...not so fun. plus the producers already know how to play with him...
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:07 pm

By episode 5 Kaitlyn already has a good idea of what guys she is attracted to. If they're not any strong contenders why not bring Nick in to the mix to add drama and to see if he has a better connection with Kaitlyn than the rest.  We know Nick isn't a fan of group dates.  By joining the cast in episode 5 he'll probably have at least one individual date and at the most two group dates before hometowns. Nick's probably relieved about JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:08 pm

By starting in episode 4, he missed the dreaded sumo wrestling date. laugh out loud

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:13 pm

KB_Mom wrote:By starting in episode 4, he missed the dreaded sumo wrestling date. laugh out loud

Tooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!!!! cantstopl Thank goodness for that!!! giggling

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 10 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 44 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg