SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by whit90 Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:21 pm

sdmom wrote:How is it Nick wants attention? He went back to work after the show. Sean, Chris S and Jake ware on 3 different reality shows, so who's craving for spotlight here? He live tweets during  bach shows, so do many other former contestants. Even we do it here. I think that's his way of connecting to his fans and the friends he made. He doesn't post many selfies on SM. He was a guest speaker at a local university once and he didn't mention the event on SM at all. He doesn't use his fame to sell or promote any products. He never appears on any Bach nation public events.
If you follow his SM,  you know he likes Kaitlyn. So if in fact he's really on her season, can't we say he's there "for the right reason" to get to know the girl?
As for him and Julie Berry, we only have one picture of them taking by a fan from the back. I don't think we have any proofs they've met besides that one time in Chicago. How did RS know they had sex or not? I doubt any of Nick's friends /family would provide for that. Maybe it's just RS' speculation on their relationship just like us.

Great Post clapping! You nailed it Nick is a great guy and has stayed true to himself . Can not say that about the majority of contestants and leads that go on this show.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by allykat Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:03 pm

I don't post often anymore, but just want to say that debates about who wants attention or is a fame whore are always fascinating to me. They all want attention, otherwise they wouldn't go on this show.

Sean and Catherine, Ashley and JP, Chris S, Andi, Jake, Emily, Arie, Jesse (from Deanna's season), Ali, Deanna, Melissa, Jillian, Jason and Molly, Graham, Sharleen, Michelle Money, Kacie B...just a few that have capitalized on their fame and attention from this franchise repeatedly. Some are seen as just taking advantage of a great opportunity, some are obnoxious fame whores. It's all so subjective based on what we think of them. But I would argue that any of the above are more attention seeking than Nick.

Whenever the talk turns to attention seeking fame whores I'm always reminded of Chantal. There was a lot of chatter at FORT during that season that she was a fame whore. After the season she did the requisite media to cover for the unhappy couple, then went back to normal life and never capitalized on this show or got involved again. So much for that.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:21 pm

allykat wrote:I don't post often anymore, but just want to say that debates about who wants attention or is a fame whore are always fascinating to me. They all want attention, otherwise they wouldn't go on this show.

Sean and Catherine, Ashley and JP, Chris S, Andi, Jake, Emily, Arie, Jesse (from Deanna's season), Ali, Deanna, Melissa, Jillian, Jason and Molly, Graham, Sharleen, Michelle Money, Kacie B...just a few that have capitalized on their fame and attention from this franchise repeatedly. Some are seen as just taking advantage of a great opportunity, some are obnoxious fame whores. It's all so subjective based on what we think of them. But I would argue that any of the above are more attention seeking than Nick.

Whenever the talk turns to attention seeking fame whores I'm always reminded of Chantal. There was a lot of chatter at FORT during that season that she was a fame whore. After the season she did the requisite media to cover for the unhappy couple, then went back to normal life and never capitalized on this show or got involved again. So much for that.

Since we have no idea what Nick is doing ...Is he going on the show ? Was he just there in the audience ? Is he taking a huge risk by going on it because he truly believes that he has a great chance with Kaitlyn ?

All I know by being a huge Nick supporter and following him on SM is he is a awesome guy,friend, family member, and has a edge to him. This is the first time that Nick has done anything bach related besides giving humorous tweets during the show. He has stayed true to himself and has not said a negative word against others. To me he is just a classy guy and rare to find. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:23 pm

Great post Allykat! :claphands

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:38 pm

I agree--great, thought provoking post, Allykat.
It reminds me of Venn Diagrams.
Here is a brief review for all who have forgotten their grade school geometry regarding Venn Diagrams. Hugesmile
link
You can be a fame whore and still a great human being. You can be a fame whore and a not a great person. You can be a great person and not a fame whore.
Then there are many shades of great person and fame whore. That gets tricky.
I think a lot of people fall in the tricky category.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:13 pm

This is definitely a Nick tweet. Either Nick is no longer on the show, or the producers are trying to drive us crazy.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It'll be what it will be. He marches to the tune of his own drummer and holds himself accountable for his own gaffes.

I see it exactly like how you put it Kasha -- it's very obvious that nick is a hopeless romantic - his reputation, heart all of it be damned...so I'm not at all surprised if Nick made a decision to pursue kaitlyn on the show. unfortunately that makes him great fodder for the producers but i think it also makes him someone fully cognizant of what he's getting himself into. i also see him as someone who wants a very soulmate deep and dynamic relationship and is not at all willing to settle for less -- he likes the firecracker type of gals who can keep up with him

on the other hand i really think, from kaitlyn's perspective, the britt-kaitlyn vote off situation with the guys voting for the bette might cause real doubts for her "did the guys who're here see me as their first choice? or they stayed to give it a try after they chose britt?" kaitlyn is a lot more girl next door pretty with personality than britt who's more glamourous for the guys and whether or not tptb manupilate the voting based on which guys they cast based on which girl tehy found interesting it'll def influence kaitlyn's experience

...more so than any previous seasons this would appear to kaitlyn to be much more of a mixed bag of guys who may/may not be interested in kaitlyn as first choice...ashley H used to struggle with that a lot with her season. Thanks goodness jp was there and totally into her. bentley was into the F2 on brad2 season (who was that again?? totally blanking) and expressed as much during his casting and even after his appearance on the show.

anyways with fliess saying the votes were very close (whether true or not true) i think this season of the bette becomes very unique for a return contestant scenario because of kaitlyn''s starting experience of it

... if nick indeed wanted to get a feel for their chemistry by going to the rap show.... i think actually kaitlyn could see it as a great opportunity to get one more person who is specifically and totally interested in kaitlyn and only her. i see her as someone who's openminded and a risktaker so I wouldn't be surprised at all if she chooses to have him stay. on the other hand - they could have simply had a feel for the chemistry during the rap side convo (I do think the fact that the side convo happened just between the two of them is a big clue without which I'd have simply seen this as smoke and mirrors). maybe during the side convo nick could say i was totally digging you while on chris' season ...wanted to see what you thought...rather than something totally dramatic like i'm almost in love with you etc. time will tell regardless but def interesting twist

Last edited by emusha on Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:45 pm

sdmom wrote:How is it Nick wants attention? He went back to work after the show. Sean, Chris S and Jake ware on 3 different reality shows, so who's craving for spotlight here? He live tweets during  bach shows, so do many other former contestants. Even we do it here. I think that's his way of connecting to his fans and the friends he made. He doesn't post many selfies on SM. He was a guest speaker at a local university once and he didn't mention the event on SM at all. He doesn't use his fame to sell or promote any products. He never appears on any Bach nation public events.
If you follow his SM,  you know he likes Kaitlyn. So if in fact he's really on her season, can't we say he's there "for the right reason" to get to know the girl?
As for him and Julie Berry, we only have one picture of them taking by a fan from the back. I don't think we have any proofs they've met besides that one time in Chicago. How did RS know they had sex or not? I doubt any of Nick's friends /family would provide for that. Maybe it's just RS' speculation on their relationship just like us.

This is a great factual post that sums it up. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:12 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

This is a great factual post that sums it up. yes

I agree. I know there are a lot of Arie fans here, and he tweets a lot about the show, and he would have been the Bachelor if they chose him. I don't put Nick in any different category than that. And for the record….I like Arie a lot.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:17 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Yea, I read RS stuff too and to me, it seems like he is backpeddling on the idea that Nick may be on Kaitlyn`s season after all.  Guess we`ll just have to wait and see what comes up next.

Did RS say anything else about Nick since he posted his blog yesterday? I am curious how he is backpedaling. I had a hectic day and may have missed something.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:25 am

nutty1 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Yea, I read RS stuff too and to me, it seems like he is backpeddling on the idea that Nick may be on Kaitlyn`s season after all.  Guess we`ll just have to wait and see what comes up next.

Did RS say anything else about Nick since he posted his blog yesterday? I am curious how he is backpedaling. I had a hectic day and may have missed something.

This is all RS said about Nick.

A lot of reaction yesterday to Nick re-appearing on the season. Yes, I’m aware he tweeted three times yesterday, and no, I don’t know what that means. All I know is what I told you happened Wednesday night. They were seen filming together alone which you saw a picture of, and they were caught making out as well. We’ll see if he ends up being a contestant on the show. Sure seems like he will and the tweeting might just be a ruse. Or Kaitlyn just felt like making out with the guy before sending him on his way. We will see in the upcoming days.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:28 am

Beagle wrote:This is definitely a Nick tweet. Either Nick is no longer on the show, or the producers are trying to drive us crazy.

Welp, I finally found something I completely agree with Nick on.  Mayonnaise is so yucky.  laugh out loud
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg