SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by emusha Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:59 pm

Was thinking about his Feb 26-March 1 nyc visit -- Kaitlin did gma feb 24. This is only a week or so after his trip to la/vacation and sharleen's fiancé was commenting post that visit that the girl is trouble like notarose mentioned - I really think they might have met during that time but maybe didn't take things into the too serious romantic realm....for him to take this big leap I think it has to be more than some social media flirtation but it's worth noting that the cryptic posting on social media came immediately after his March 2 return from NYc
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Beagle Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:08 pm

jen689 wrote:
albean99 wrote:..he's also at a disadvantage because they've all had more time with Kaitlyn than he has.
Nick's probably going to get more time with Kaitlyn by sneaking up to her room like he did on Andi's season.  He has an advantage since he's been on the show before.  IMO he knows how to work the system and maximize his opportunities.

This. TPTB love the fact that Nick is completely fine with breaking the rules to get the girl. They are probably high fiving each other and doing the happy dance that they have Nick on the show to shake things up all over again. :uptonogood

I'm so excited to see Nick now. :Woah-hoo:
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:11 pm

Nick .. The kiss/sex and tell guy .. On national tv!!  Uuummmmm careful Kaitlyn.....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:24 pm

I think the thought process or the wheels were in motion a little earlier than March 2.  

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Feb 2
I like how Kaitlyn carries herself #TheBachelor

L.A trip
Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Feb 3
Been listening to @taylorswift13 1989 all night in preparation for my dinner date with @theyearofelan tomorrow.

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Feb 10
Kaitlyn going rap there...is pretty much the most awesome thing

Nick Viall @viallnicholas28  ·  Feb 16
Im pretty I would never be bored around Kaitlyn #TheBachelor

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:39 pm

Jeepers wrote:Nick ...On national tv!!  Uuummmmm careful Kaitlyn...
As a Nick fan I say :yougogirl:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I think the thought process or the wheels were in motion a little earlier than March 2.  

L.A trip
Been listening to @taylorswift13 1989 all night in preparation for my dinner date with @theyearofelan tomorrow.

I wonder if Nick's dinner with Elan around Feb 4th in LA was about going on BIP2. I know that last year producers asked past contestants who they wanted on the cast. Nick might have said that he'd only join cast if Kaitlyn was also on the island.

When Kaitlyn ended up as Bachelorette, Elan might have told Nick his only shot with Kaitlyn is to come on Bachelorette as a contestant.

IMO ... maybe the reason that Nick only came on episode 4 was needing to get his personal and professional work life in order ... maybe this is all the time that his employer would let him take on such short notice.

His LinkedIn account says that he is still employed at Salesforce.com as an Account Executive on SMB accounts (which means that he is in sales and most likely targets companies with revenues between $200 million up to about $3-5 billion ... at least, that's how a couple of companies that I worked for separated SMB accounts).  

Funny ... on LinkedIn I am 3 connections away from Nick. Be still my heart.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:06 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:I think the thought process or the wheels were in motion a little earlier than March 2.  

L.A trip

I wonder if Nick's dinner with Elan around Feb 4th in LA was about going on BIP2. I know that last year producers asked past contestants who they wanted on the cast. Nick might have said that he'd only join cast if Kaitlyn was also on the island.

When Kaitlyn ended up as Bachelorette, Elan might have told Nick his only shot with Kaitlyn is to come on Bachelorette as a contestant.

IMO ... maybe the reason that Nick only came on episode 4 was needing to get his personal and professional work life in order ... maybe this is all the time that his employer would let him take on such short notice.

His LinkedIn account says that he is still employed at Salesforce.com as an Account Executive on SMB accounts (which means that he is in sales and most likely targets companies with revenues between $200 million up to about $3-5 billion ... at least, that's how a couple of companies that I worked for separated SMB accounts).  

Or maybe Nick asked to come on earlier and was denied.
Maybe TPTB wanted to put him off till the middle of filming to stir the pot :stirthepot :uptonogood :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:07 pm

sbolduc wrote:^^ not a dumb question!!!

Nick posted a picture a week ago labeled family time or something like that it was a picture of his mom and brother and nephew. The location on the IG was labeled Maddison Wisconsin. However when u click the location the actual GPs coordinates show LAX airport
Thanks sbolduc. I haven't been keeping up with Nick's travels so appreciate the info.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:15 pm

Jeepers wrote:Nick .. The kiss/sex and tell guy .. On national tv!!  Uuummmmm careful Kaitlyn.....

I'm assuming Kaitlyn is going to be a considerate lover - and only engage with those she's falling in love with and treat them with respect - no kissing and telling will be necessary.
And as a result, sorry, I sort of doubt we're going to get many deets on finance type stuff (Hi, Notarose hi ) this time around.  giggling

Last edited by SueSt on Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:20 pm

SueSt wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

Or maybe Nick asked to come on earlier and was denied.  
Maybe TPTB wanted to put him off till the middle of filming to stir the pot :stirthepot :uptonogood :yes:

I think that's what happened too. Just because the first two episodes were already going to be drama filled because of Britt being rejected, Brady leaving to pursue Britt, Kaitlyn deciding what to do with the guys that didn't vote for her, the guys who wanted Britt being upset, etc. Having Nick come on during that time would have been silly, from a producer's perspective, because there is already so much drama going on. It would be wasting a pretty big plot twist. This far in the game, it's just much more interesting because you know that Kaitlyn isn't going to risk pissing off the guys just to kick Nick off the next episode. That means that a couple of guys who have emerged as front-runners and were feeling pretty confident up until now are going to start freaking out.

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:34 pm

^^Sue and Chasing ... yep, that makes sense to. They certainly doled out the drama and fun very successfully during the Bachelor. Maybe they are doing the same with Bachelorette.

I just hope that it's not at Nick's expense (or Kaitlyn for that matter) ... unless ... of course, they are happy participants.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:39 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:^^Sue and Chasing ... yep, that makes sense to. They certainly doled out the drama and fun very successfully during the Bachelor. Maybe they are doing the same with Bachelorette.

I just hope that it's not at Nick's expense (or Kaitlyn for that matter) ... unless ... of course, they are happy participants.

Sadly, I don't think TPTB care... I think they just want drama.
But both K&N are show veterans... so should be able to handle it better than newbies....
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg