SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:19 pm

SueSt wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Nick .. The kiss/sex and tell guy .. On national tv!!  Uuummmmm careful Kaitlyn.....

I'm assuming Kaitlyn is going to be a considerate lover - and only engage with those she's falling in love with and treat them with respect - no kissing and telling will be necessary.
And as a result, sorry, I sort of doubt we're going to get many deets on finance type stuff (Hi, Notarose  hi ) this time around.  giggling

The comment was directed towards Nick .. Past history and all Ya know .. Wouldn't want him to be a repeat offender of his own mouth.....

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:33 pm

Jeepers wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Nick .. The kiss/sex and tell guy .. On national tv!!  Uuummmmm careful Kaitlyn.....

I'm assuming Kaitlyn is going to be a considerate lover - and only engage with those she's falling in love with and treat them with respect - no kissing and telling will be necessary.
And as a result, sorry, I sort of doubt we're going to get many deets on finance type stuff (Hi, Notarose  hi ) this time around.  giggling

The comment was directed towards Nick .. Past history and all Ya know  .. Wouldn't want him to be a repeat offender of his own mouth.....

Kaitlyn's a big girl. I doubt she's scared of anything Nick would ever have to say about her. Also, considering that Kaitlyn went through a pretty similar situation as Nick (being dumped after presumably being intimate with someone), I'm sure she can empathize with how he was feeling back then. As long as she is honest with him about her feelings and intentions in the FS, I think they will be fine.

The whole FS comments seem so dated to me now, considering that not only have Andi's closest friends hung out with Nick, she herself has spent time with Nick and made fun of her ATFR. Also, it bears repeating, no matter how many leads have done this, sleeping with somebody a few days before you get engaged to somebody else IS a bit icky. If you don't want to be shamed for it, simply don't do it. If you don't feel like there's anything wrong with it, you shouldn't feel afraid of people finding out.

Last edited by chasingpavements on Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:34 pm

If he is led on again to be he F1, then I hope once again he is a repeat offender of his own mouth. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:39 pm

Jeepers wrote:The comment was directed towards Nick .. Past history and all Ya know  .. Wouldn't want him to be a repeat offender of his own mouth.....
Nothing that came out of Nick's mouth offended me PINKHEART him

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:41 pm

jen689 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:The comment was directed towards Nick .. Past history and all Ya know  .. Wouldn't want him to be a repeat offender of his own mouth.....

Jen, I like your avi very much Hugesmile
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:52 pm

ElonM wrote:Jen, I like your avi very much Hugesmile
tyvm

:fingersarecrossed that we have two  PINKHEART  stories this season  

Nick/Kaitlyn and Brady/Britt awwww

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:58 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If he is led on again to be he F1, then I hope once again he is a repeat offender of his own mouth. JMHO

I will actually give Andi the benefit of the doubt and say that, IMO, she was falling in love with Nick. Where I side with Nick is Andi's total lack of compassion once she dumped him. It came across to me as if she was a little pissed that he didn't make it easy for her by politely walking away, in the manner that Prince Farming did at F3. The chill at the AFTR made me shiver on my coach as I watched.

Kaitlyn comes across to me as a very caring person. I would expect that whomever she has to let go will be treated with compassion both at dumping and afterwards.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:25 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
SueSt wrote:

The comment was directed towards Nick .. Past history and all Ya know  .. Wouldn't want him to be a repeat offender of his own mouth.....

Kaitlyn's a big girl. I doubt she's scared of anything Nick would ever have to say about her. Also, considering that Kaitlyn went through a pretty similar situation as Nick (being dumped after presumably being intimate with someone), I'm sure she can empathize with how he was feeling back then. As long as she is honest with him about her feelings and intentions in the FS, I think they will be fine.

The whole FS comments seem so dated to me now, considering that not only have Andi's closest friends hung out with Nick, she herself has spent time with Nick and made fun of her ATFR. Also, it bears repeating, no matter how many leads have done this, sleeping with somebody a few days before you get engaged to somebody else IS a bit icky. If you don't want to be shamed for it, simply don't do it. If you don't feel like there's anything wrong with it, you shouldn't feel afraid of people finding out.  

Thanks for responding chasingpavements. Perfectly stated!! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If he is led on again to be he F1, then I hope once again he is a repeat offender of his own mouth. JMHO

Touche!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:29 pm

eirekay wrote:

I will actually give Andi the benefit of the doubt and say that, IMO, she was falling in love with Nick.  Where I side with Nick is Andi's total lack of compassion once she dumped him.  It came across to me as if she was a little pissed that he didn't make it easy for her by politely walking away, in the manner that Prince Farming did at F3.  The chill at the AFTR made me shiver on my coach as I watched.

Kaitlyn comes across to me as a very caring person.  I would expect that whomever she has to let go will be treated with compassion both at dumping and afterwards.

Absolutely!!! :yes: yes Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 1377737533
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:03 pm

SueSt wrote:
eirekay wrote:

I will actually give Andi the benefit of the doubt and say that, IMO, she was falling in love with Nick.  Where I side with Nick is Andi's total lack of compassion once she dumped him.  It came across to me as if she was a little pissed that he didn't make it easy for her by politely walking away, in the manner that Prince Farming did at F3.  The chill at the AFTR made me shiver on my coach as I watched.

Kaitlyn comes across to me as a very caring person.  I would expect that whomever she has to let go will be treated with compassion both at dumping and afterwards.

Absolutely!!!  :yes: yes Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 16 1377737533

Me too!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:51 pm

jen689 wrote:

yeah i wasn't offended at all. clearly he was not being calculating when it happened, it wasn't planned the poor guy was just so thrown off by how cold and uncaring Andi was about not loving him I would have wondered too why be intimate then?
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg