SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:58 pm

I've posted this photo a zillion times. It's of an intimate LCD in a capsule of the London Eye. You can see the date setup with picnic snack. There is an intimate crew of at least 10 joining the intimate date. 
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 Snapshot2011-02-1913-52-00

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:58 pm

emusha wrote:
KB_Mom wrote:Sorry Auntie, we are out of crow and not expecting a new shipment anytime soon.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 2498057887  We're all trying to sleuth :detective with crumbs of info.  Can we offer you some popcorn instead? 2pop
yes

pretty cool what we've found out in a day!

ep6 1-1 for nick walking around dublin + out on the town potentially with elan and CH -- wonder if that's at 10am like mindless predicted post his date with kaitlyn or if kaitlyn was still around and hence the purse?? what do u think the drink on the table is?? do we know what kaitlyn's fave drink is?

evo explained that there was a limited crew walking around with one mic and one camera in dublin with the two of them on their one on one...i hope they got private time cos hanging out with the crew doesn't bode too well if they didn't get that in potentially beforehand

on the other hand -- ireland would be a place u'd want to go pub crawling tho so if nick and kaitlyn made that happen that's pretty memorable for them -- also per evo's sighting they were both a bit awkward around eachother and needed the liquid courage :P

i wonder if anyone?? participated in open mic per elan's IG where he's on stage with a mic supposedly last nite...
if kaitlyn was out with the group it'd be similar to the becca and CS outing to elan's bday celeb

I still don't think the instagram of Nick from yesterday has any relation to Ireland. The night part of the date was apparently at a cathedral. The whole punch line of the Nick instagram was he wasn't waiting until 5pm to drink. I really think the pic was a past outing.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:00 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Sorry Auntie, we are out of crow and not expecting a new shipment anytime soon.  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 2498057887  We're all trying to sleuth :detective with crumbs of info.  Can we offer you some popcorn instead? 2pop
Ha, ha, would love some!! giggling

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I've posted this photo a zillion times. It's of an intimate LCD in a capsule of the London Eye. You can see the date setup with picnic snack. There is an intimate crew of at least 10 joining the intimate date. 
Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 Snapshot2011-02-1913-52-00

alwayyys a good reminder :Nod: -- the awkwardness would make even more sense. i do think a time only with cameras and mics while n & k talk in a quite isolated place would be more intimate than walking around dublin with the camera/mic crew OR hanging at a pub with producers and crew JMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:11 pm

sdmom wrote:
notarose wrote:
julychild wrote: 
 Why? Why try to deceive people?  For every one viewer who reads spoilers, there are 10,000 more who doesn't. No  one else but me knows he is on the show, in my office, and practically every one watches the show. I simply don't get it.

I think it's no different than the franchise recognizing that there are people who host Monday night parties and use bachelor/bette brackets. That's why the show has begun to air scenes of crashing viewer parties.  Now, I suppose, they are recognizing the way fans use the SM of contestants to slueth and are figuring out how to have fun with that too.  The parties, brackets, and sluething are all ways to interact with and engage fans.

SM is also a barometer.  When Sharleen posted a pic of her fiancé & Nick, there were still fans that made comments that showed they still associated Nick with Dorfman.  Obviously those people haven't gotten the message about Nick being on K.'s season.
Plus he is TrickyNicky who likes to mess with our minds on SM! 
Technicality, he didn't deceive people. He never reveal his whereabouts (except the Madison location, but it could mean the photo was taken in Madison). We just read and interpret whatever and however we want it to be. 
I have learned my lesson last year. Nick's SM is not the most reliable source for clues.

hi Oh so very true!!

If Nick is sleuthed (and we need photos, people, photos Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 2498057887 ) of making it to FINAL 3, let's all make a anti-SM pack when it comes to Nick, Elan or even Nick's lovely family members.

:peanutbutter: Those are NOT clues they are sending us. #PeanutButterRedWinePeanutTopGun Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 2292733854

We can't even trust him with a safe house visit shot because lord knows we got those last season! Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 2292733854

If Nick makes it to F3, this is going to be a tough one to sleuth. We need to work longtime sources and need to watch the feet on weekends for safe house visits and we need to watch for his curls in screen caps (and I hate to say this but might need to wait for the darn screen caps at MTA for the smoking gun).

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:17 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
sdmom wrote:
notarose wrote:

I think it's no different than the franchise recognizing that there are people who host Monday night parties and use bachelor/bette brackets. That's why the show has begun to air scenes of crashing viewer parties.  Now, I suppose, they are recognizing the way fans use the SM of contestants to slueth and are figuring out how to have fun with that too.  The parties, brackets, and sluething are all ways to interact with and engage fans.

SM is also a barometer.  When Sharleen posted a pic of her fiancé & Nick, there were still fans that made comments that showed they still associated Nick with Dorfman.  Obviously those people haven't gotten the message about Nick being on K.'s season.
Plus he is TrickyNicky who likes to mess with our minds on SM! 
Technicality, he didn't deceive people. He never reveal his whereabouts (except the Madison location, but it could mean the photo was taken in Madison). We just read and interpret whatever and however we want it to be. 
I have learned my lesson last year. Nick's SM is not the most reliable source for clues.

hi Oh so very true!!

If Nick is sleuthed (and we need photos, people, photos  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 2498057887 ) of making it to FINAL 3, let's all make a anti-SM pack when it comes to Nick, Elan or even Nick's lovely family members.  

:peanutbutter: Those are NOT clues they are sending us. #PeanutButterRedWinePeanutTopGun  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 2292733854

We can't even trust him with a safe house visit shot because lord knows we got those last season!  Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 2292733854

If Nick makes it to F3, this is going to be a tough one to sleuth. We need to work longtime sources and need to watch the feet on weekends for safe house visits and we need to watch for his curls in screen caps (and I hate to say this but might need to wait for the darn screen caps at MTA for the smoking gun).

When it comes to SM our Tricky Nicky lives up to the name comepletely. :uptonogood :uptonogood :uptonogood Can't help but love him anyway Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 3806527698
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:21 pm

Kashathediva wrote: awwww I've posted this photo a zillion times. It's of an intimate LCD in a capsule of the London Eye. You can see the date setup with picnic snack. There is an intimate crew of at least 10 joining the intimate date. 

cantstopl ...intimate date

Ok then, Nick & Kaitlyn being spotted strolling Grafton Str. & St. Stephen's Green with only 2 (I think that's what Evo said) crew IS as good as it gets. Less crew, less chance of being noticed as well. Plus it's very easy to imagine those two crew lagging behind the couple part of the time at the park. 
I've been in Dublin. Grafton is a super busy pedestrian only shopping street.  I was there in summer at which time there are musicians and buskers outside shops as well as some outdoor vendors.  Not sure if that would apply in April.  St. Stephen's is massive with beautiful water features and large expanses of lawn, etc.  There is an extensive series of pathways.  It is a great place to chill away from the bustle.

Christchurch for the evening is interesting.  From the pic of the setup it looks like they were planning to be outside.  If so, I'm curious as to why that specific location.

MVMOM - "curls in the screen caps" awwww

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:26 pm

notarose wrote:
Kashathediva wrote: awwww I've posted this photo a zillion times. It's of an intimate LCD in a capsule of the London Eye. You can see the date setup with picnic snack. There is an intimate crew of at least 10 joining the intimate date. 

cantstopl ...intimate date

Ok then, Nick & Kaitlyn being spotted strolling Grafton Str. & St. Stephen's Green with only 2 (I think that's what Evo said) crew IS as good as it gets. Less crew, less chance of being noticed as well. Plus it's very easy to imagine those two crew lagging behind the couple part of the time at the park. 
I've been in Dublin. Grafton is a super busy pedestrian only shopping street.  I was there in summer at which time there are musicians and buskers outside shops as well as some outdoor vendors.  Not sure if that would apply in April.  St. Stephen's is massive with beautiful water features and large expanses of lawn, etc.  There is an extensive series of pathways.  It is a great place to chill away from the bustle.

Christchurch for the evening is interesting.  From the pic of the setup it looks like they were planning to be outside.  If so, I'm curious as to why that specific location.

MVMOM - "curls in the screen caps" awwww

Which picture is this? The one of Kaitlyn with fans? I wouldn't think they would film outside of that beautiful church. I would think inside with the gorgeous high ceilings?
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:40 pm

^ I'm not sure where the pic is posted in the forum.  It's of just a bunch of equipment at the side of the Church and someone said it was proof that the evening portion of that 1-1 was at Christchurch.  Not certain of the details.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:47 pm

emusha wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I've posted this photo a zillion times. It's of an intimate LCD in a capsule of the London Eye. You can see the date setup with picnic snack. There is an intimate crew of at least 10 joining the intimate date. 

alwayyys a good reminder :Nod: -- the awkwardness would make even more sense. i do think a time only with cameras and mics while n & k talk in a quite isolated place would be more intimate than walking around dublin with the camera/mic crew OR hanging at a pub with producers and crew JMHO
It was right after Andy Baldwin's season that a few of the women came out with blogs detailing some behind the scenes.
Basically, what a few said is that it was during the "down time" of the date the couple actually got to speak extemporaneously and get to know each other. Down time can be in between takes, makeup, lighting, and any other adjustments.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:52 pm

I get claustrophobic looking at the "intimate" picnic scene.  affraid

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:56 pm

KB_Mom wrote:I get claustrophobic looking at the "intimate" picnic scene.  affraid

No Kidding! And the lady with the big white parka on and huge Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion - Page 46 2498057887 across her face. how could you even concentrate?

Gosh, I LOVED Andy Baldwin's season. Loved Tessa. First season that really hooked me like cra-cra.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 11 - *Spoilers - Sleuthing* - Discussion

+63
Luvstruck
Longhornfan
stuckinsc
mercieme
kimberlyg