SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:01 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Sign me up for Nick for the next Bachelor. While I think he went on the show for Kaitlyn I am not so sure that she will choose him. I hope she does! If not, I hope he gets a great edit that will make him at least a viable option of the next lead (if none of the other guys who leave from Kaitlyn's season are viable options for whatever reason).

I could see them editing Nick as a heartbroken, 2x never chosen and spinning it as a story of 3rd times the charm or spinning it as always dumped and never chosen and making it his fault. If kaitlyn doesn't choose Nick as F1 then I hope he is let go long before F2 and his edit is all about 3rd time's a charm.

omg yesss.

california90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:08 pm

california90 wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Sign me up for Nick for the next Bachelor. While I think he went on the show for Kaitlyn I am not so sure that she will choose him. I hope she does! If not, I hope he gets a great edit that will make him at least a viable option of the next lead (if none of the other guys who leave from Kaitlyn's season are viable options for whatever reason).

I could see them editing Nick as a heartbroken, 2x never chosen and spinning it as a story of 3rd times the charm or spinning it as always dumped and never chosen and making it his fault. If kaitlyn doesn't choose Nick as F1 then I hope he is let go long before F2 and his edit is all about 3rd time's a charm.

omg yesss.
If he is F3 then I will think he certainly has a chance at 3rd time's a charm Hugesmile
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:08 pm

I think Nick decided to do the show to meet Kaitlyn however I don't rule out him being set up as the Bachelor. Whether you love him or you hate him, he is TV gold, he is what people talked about all last season and the only thing people talked about for the ATFR.

No matter what people think of Nick going into the show, TPTB can change that pretty quickly with the help of a good edit.... it all depends on how the public takes to the new crop of guys and where they all land... but I would not rule out Nick as the next Bachelor.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:14 pm

sbolduc wrote:I think Nick decided to do the show to meet Kaitlyn however I don't rule out him being set up as the Bachelor. Whether you love him or you hate him, he is TV gold, he is what people talked about all last season and the only thing people talked about for the ATFR.

No matter what people think of Nick going into the show, TPTB can change that pretty quickly with the help of a good edit.... it all depends on how the public takes to the new crop of guys and where they all land... but I would not rule out Nick as the next Bachelor.
IA. It will come down to the edit.

If Nick is not F1 and gets a great edit he has a really good shot.

Especially, especially if Kaitlyn HERSELF tells Nick and the viewers (during the show/when letting him go that he is a great catch!).. as well as post-show that Nick should be the next bachelor.

With Kaitlyn as Bachelorette... she got support from Chris S. to be the next bachelorette so I think there is LOTS of power from the past leads as well as past contestants. Kaitlyn had almost every past contestant (including Nick) #TeamKaitlyn.

Just imagine if Nick is NOT F1... I can see many of the past contestants supporting Nick to get the bachelor gig and if Kaitlyn says this as well, I definitely see him in the running.

So in my humble opinion, if Nick is not F1, I would definitely see Kaitlyn lending her support and backing Nick for bachelor.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:55 pm

3 entire seasons of Nick = instant divorce for me!!! rofl

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:00 am

I agree that edit plays a huge role BUT, at the end of the day, if a lot of the drama on the show occurs because of the guys thinking that Nick's late entrance is unfair, they are never going just edit that out. It would be silly from a production view to edit out the major drama that's happening. People are speculating that Nick being allowed to stay is a reason that one of the guys leave, and I could definitely see that happening. I just feel like Nick is going to be disliked, because the guys are going to feel that it is disrespectful and unfair that someone who comes halfway into the show is already a frontrunner and "taking one of their places". It's possible that it's a Shawntel-type situation on Ben's season, where it's very obvious to viewers that the contestants are in the wrong and being overly harsh completely unfair to him...but I don't see it happening. And, we've never had a recycled lead that was shown to be disliked during their season. It was one of the reasons I felt very confident that Britt would not be the Bachelorette. For the most part, they want their leads to be harmless and vanilla, and completely non-controversial (Sean, Chris, Des).

As a Nick fan, I would LOVE to see TPTB be kind to him during their edit, but I'm not holding my breath. I would be really, really surprised if he was the next Bachelor as I don't think that most people would want to see him on 3 almost-consecutive seasons but we'll see!

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:11 am

I don't see Nick as TB either for all the same reasons.

I was talking to my son earlier who watches the show with his friends for a laugh. He told me he didn't watch the finale of Chris' show because he likes Kaitlyn, didn't like Becca, and knew it was going to be Whitney. It still makes me laugh that I can talk about the show with him. giggling  He was happy when I told him Kaitlyn got picked by the guys.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:16 am

There were 5? guys that left before Nick got there.

I don't see him as TB either.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:19 am

albean99 wrote:I don't see Nick as TB either for all the same reasons.

I was talking to my son earlier who watches the show with his friends for a laugh. He told me he didn't watch the finale of Chris' show because he likes Kaitlyn, didn't like Becca, and knew it was going to be Whitney. It still makes me laugh that I can talk about the show with him. giggling  He was happy when I told him Kaitlyn got picked by the guys.

albean, you must have taught him well that he watches it... Hugesmile

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:22 am

GuardianAngel wrote:There were 5? guys that left before Nick got there.

I believe 5 is the total count of premature evacuations. RS reported 4 guys had left prior to RC's after NY episode. Then bystanders at the Alamo reported one guy was seen leaving prior to the RC.
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:30 am

GuardianAngel wrote:There were 5? guys that left before Nick got there.

Do we know that for sure? RS said "Four episodes have been completed (ep 5 filming now in San Antonio), and not even counting Brady who eliminated himself during the first rose ceremony, FOUR guys have exited the show before a rose ceremony took place". Doesn't Nick show up in the fourth episode during the comedy routine in NY? I could see someone finding out that Nick/Kaitlyn made out and leave right then. And, I know that there was a bystander that saw a guy leave in Alamo, and someone posed a theory that Ben left because Nick and Shawn, who seem to be the "outsiders" according to that sidewalk picture, were the frontrunners.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:14 am

nutty1 wrote:3 entire seasons of Nick = instant divorce for me!!! rofl
1 1/2 is waaay enough for me. Nick does nothing for me and at least I may get a season off if he's the bach. Somehow though, I just don't see Nick as a bach. At least he's far from their typical choice for sure.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 38 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22