SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by kdubs_ca Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:43 pm

notarose wrote:
lavenderred wrote:Kaitlyn's rauncy music video is back on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KznZ0FdmAg
 It was never off YouTube.  
It is the property of the a group of guys called "The Buried Life" .  It is also part of their book on 100 things to do before they die.  Obviously making a music vid parody was on their list.  I forget which number - it's on their website.

Are you sure that Katilyn wasn't on their list of "things to do before they die"? The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 2498057887

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:59 pm

This was posted in Ashley I's thread but thought this part would fit here.

I have to admit it, I’m #teamkaitlyn. I think Kaitlyn’s snarky, bold, and outgoing personality is a twist alone for The Bachelorette franchise. She defines modern, cool chick. She’s gorgeous, hilarious, and completely authentic. She has a unique, entertaining way of narrating her experiences on the show and her feelings. Kaitlyn can criticize and speak the truth without it coming across as harsh or mean spirited. I know she’s there to find a man to marry. I texted her the day after Chris sent her home and told her that she had my vote for Bachelorette.

Alright, so now that my girl crush on Kaitlyn is out in the open now…

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bachelor-ashley-i-what-i-learned-113515138405.html

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:03 am

Such a great description of Kaitlyn and why, of all the seasons to need a twist, I don't think this was the one.

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Mar 17, 2015 3:36 pm

Two of Kaitlyn's former boyfriends (names based on info that was out during Chris' season but I don't know how accurate the source was):

Alex Bolduc
http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=700419

Boyd Gordon
http://video.oilers.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=724071

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:00 pm

One is playing for Edmonton, Alberta when she's home, and one in Phoenix when she's visiting her parents? laugh out loud

I'm just kidding!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:08 am

Not sure if this has been posted.

Source: @karolinaturek

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 11017621_558111677662571_113089818_n

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Mar 21, 2015 10:29 am

She looks so cute in those pictures!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:02 pm

thumbsup she looks great
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:23 pm

She looks like a lot of fun and their is nothing wrong with that. I'm sure the guys will enjoy her and hopefully there is someone in the end who she falls for and is as sincere and they get to spend some time after dating for awhile..

I think I've come to realize that this is entertainment first and foremost duh if the couple get LUCKY and REALLY find their soul mate then that is just gravy at the end. thumbsup I guess I am a slow learner... Hugesmile or want to believe in fairy tales!! Embarassed

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Mar 24, 2015 2:26 am

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 11055467_363482570522799_156930717_n

source: https://instagram.com/p/0g3wqpl_Tb/?taken-by=theweeklyrose

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:44 am

Is she not wearing anything on her feet?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:47 pm

I know it was already a topic of discussion here so this is the answer to the previous discussion about Kaitlyn having a boyfriend according to RS and I figure this is the best place for it:

Kaitlyn had a guy back home, but it wasn't an exclusive boyfriend. She also made out with Zack Kalter after the WTA taping. That Zack guy gets around. Yuck.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 37 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22