SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I know it was already a topic of discussion here so this is the answer to the previous discussion about Kaitlyn having a boyfriend according to RS and I figure this is the best place for it:

Kaitlyn had a guy back home, but it wasn't an exclusive boyfriend. She also made out with Zack Kalter after the WTA taping. That Zack guy gets around. Yuck.

I like the fact that RS reminded everyone that Sean did the same with Jenna, so it's really not that big of a deal. Even though Zack was a jerk to Clare on BIP, I still like him and can actually see him/Kaitlyn together. I have to say, it seems like Kaitlyn has a lot of fans in past male contestants. I wonder if any of them are going to make an appearance on the show.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:33 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:I know it was already a topic of discussion here so this is the answer to the previous discussion about Kaitlyn having a boyfriend according to RS and I figure this is the best place for it:

Kaitlyn had a guy back home, but it wasn't an exclusive boyfriend. She also made out with Zack Kalter after the WTA taping. That Zack guy gets around. Yuck.

I like the fact that RS reminded everyone that Sean did the same with Jenna, so it's really not that big of a deal. Even though Zack was  a jerk to Clare on BIP, I still like him and can actually see him/Kaitlyn together. I have to say, it seems like Kaitlyn has a lot of  fans in past male contestants. I wonder if any of them are going to make an appearance on the show.

Yuck, glad Clare left him on BIP. Kaitlyn can do so much better.

I still like Zack but the club hopping with Robert has to stop.

ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:42 pm

Zack's hot. I would! LOL.

But yeah, Sean did the same with Jenna. And sooo many contestants had boyfriends or girlfriends back at home. And some of those were pretty exclusive too.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:55 pm

What happened with Zack? I never pegged him as 'that guy.' Who would've thought.

Forgot all about Sean and Jenna Burke too. laugh out loud

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:27 pm

^ Zack gets around and so does his best buddy Robert Graham. They both tend to go after fellow franchise contestants and attend the after parties for the WTA. He made out with Kaitlyn at the most recent WTA after party and just a few weeks before that there were IG pictures of him hanging out with Robert and Samantha from Chris' season.

RS has mentioned numerous times in his posts that Zack and Robert are those type of guys that always hook up with past contestants. It's funny, before it came out that Zack made out with Kaitlyn, RS posted about wondering which girl Zack would go after during the party or something to that effect laugh out loud

It obviously doesn't make him a bad guy, but I find it gross when these contestants just keep on dipping in the former contestant pool. I can see once or twice, but more than that? Yuck.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:10 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Zack gets around and so does his best buddy Robert Graham. They both tend to go after fellow franchise contestants and attend the after parties for the WTA. He made out with Kaitlyn at the most recent WTA after party and just a few weeks before that there were IG pictures of him hanging out with Robert and Samantha from Chris' season.

RS has mentioned numerous times in his posts that Zack and Robert are those type of guys that always hook up with past contestants. It's funny, before it came out that Zack made out with Kaitlyn, RS posted about wondering which girl Zack would go after during the party or something to that effect laugh out loud

It obviously doesn't make him a bad guy, but I find it gross when these contestants just keep on dipping in the former contestant pool. I can see once or twice, but more than that? Yuck.

I think many of them are guilty of double dipping duh

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:42 pm

I think they all do it. Or at least most of them. RS said that Chris Soules hooked up with two (or was it three?) ex-contestants before his season started filming. That's probably worse than a harmless make-out. I think RS is just harder on people that he doesn't like. He gave Arie so much crap for hooking up with 3 ex-contestants, when Chris and many others have done the same. I also think it might just be a case of convenience; in your late 20s/early 30s, it's definitely a bit harder to meet new people and Bachelor reunions provide a huge group of attractive people of the opposite sex. I think that's why so ex-contestants have met their spouses through Bachelor connections.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:59 pm

I'm not saying what Kaitlyn did makes her worse than anyone else because it doesn't. I said "contestants" so I know many of them do it. I just happen to find it gross that they all dip in the same pool (in reality, the whole show is gross). I can understand perhaps once or twice, but multiple times like it seems Zack has? It's nasty IMO.

I always think it's best and tells the most about a person when the former contestants move on completely from the show and don't attend all of those bachelor reunions frequently a la Nikki Sterling, Lindsay Yenter, etc.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:18 pm

Ditto Ash. It's gross, and I imagine there are much more we don't even know about. hmmm

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:24 pm

Can someone please tell me what thread the pictures of Kaitlyn are that were professionally done by her friend and she posted.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:19 pm

Brill wrote:Can someone please tell me what thread the pictures of Kaitlyn are that were professionally done by her friend and she posted.

Previous page. Page 5 in this topic.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:43 pm

thanks! GA!!

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 6 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 69 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 37 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22