SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 53 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Tue May 19, 2015 8:59 am

Or scenario #3 - she came on for fun and was never getting engaged at the end of it. It was merely a job. I'd like to think not but I guess it's plausible scratch I honestly can't imagine her not at least seeeimg one of them after filming. Not even a shot without cameras?

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 9:06 am

^ Yep. It don't want to think that because I was hoping for her as Ette so much, but could be true and I'm so not cool with that at all!

Part of why I doubt the spoiler. Seems a bit too heartless to me, especially with Nick brought to the end.

Also several holes in this story, the weirdest to me is flying 2 families to Utah to meet Kaitlyn? So weird and random. HTDs are an earmark and really popular part of the show. I don't get it.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue May 19, 2015 9:07 am

bleuberry wrote:Or scenario #3 - she came on for fun and was never getting engaged at the end of it. It was merely a job. I'd like to think not but I guess it's plausible scratch I honestly can't imagine her not at least seeeimg one of them after filming. Not even a shot without cameras?

ITA agree Bleuberry. Why not at least try dating in the real world??? hmmm
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 9:11 am

Well it seems they wil be losing viewers and we are losing wonderful board members what a pity. I so hope in the end that RS is so wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue May 19, 2015 9:14 am

bleuberry wrote:Or scenario #3 - she came on for fun and was never getting engaged at the end of it. It was merely a job. I'd like to think not but I guess it's plausible scratch I honestly can't imagine her not at least seeeimg one of them after filming. Not even a shot without cameras?
That doesn't make sense to me. If that was the case and she just wanted fame and attention, she would have chosen someone and done the media, pretended, etc., and then quietly broken up when the next show started. Now she's going to be really hated by the fans, all the media is going to the happy pairing of B/B, and she'll be the forgotten Ette.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue May 19, 2015 9:21 am

Beeleever wrote:I have a totally different perspective of Kaitlyn from watching the Ryan Seacrest interview today. Totally different. I believe she was edited last season to be the lead and that edit was not a true picture of who she really is or what she wants in life. Big surprise.

Norcalgal wrote:After watching the Ryan Seacrest interview, Kaitlyn seemed tired to me

Beeleever your comment made me curious enough to watch the interviews and I have to say I tend to agree with your observations though I can't quite put my finger on what strikes me as different. Norcalgal's "tired" comment seems to catch part of my reaction but there's more to it. I always "saw" Kaitlin as bubbly / fun / irreverent / a bit over the top and took a certain amount of enjoyment in being over the top. In this interview she seemed disengaged and more wishing the whole thing was over - instead of just beginning. I did not pick up on much enthusiasm which makes me tend to believe the spoiler because I felt she showed more enthusiasm on the first episode - what we saw of it.

I feel like something went sideways this season and maybe the show could see that possibility even before filming began and that's why they did so many unusual things this season - starting with having two bachelorettes. This show is very good at making lemonade out of lemons and rarely changes the winning formula unless they have to. I think they did things differently more because they had to than because of how SM has made the show more of an open book.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 9:26 am

I think they should never have giving two bachelorette is was insulting, and I think that might have played into her mindset, as if she may be asking herself I'm I not good enough to do this alone? but to have the men voting whom to keep. She must have been questioning herself throughout the process who was really there for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue May 19, 2015 9:38 am

Alanna wrote:
That doesn't make sense to me. If that was the case and she just wanted fame and attention, she would have chosen someone and done the media, pretended, etc., and then quietly broken up when the next show started. Now she's going to be really hated by the fans, all the media is going to the happy pairing of B/B, and she'll be the forgotten Ette.

You know it is a new way of getting notice. Maybe she wanted to differentiate herself from her former Bachelorette peers laugh out loud And I don't think anyone before her were ballsy enough to take this road, maybe I should give her kudos. Maybe when I'm over this bummer of an ending. hissyfit

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 37 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 19, 2015 9:54 am

Alanna wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:I am not musical. I am sober. Kaitlyn's Bachelorette Eve Rap has been stuck in my head and as with all things that get stuck in my head, it just got bigger. If you're up in the middle of the night on Bachelorette Eve, this is for you :cheeseyy  :dancingdoggy!   :dancing peg:

[snip]

Thanks everyone for the Rap love! I'm glad I posted it yesterday when the mood was still fun and I wasn't 1000 posts behind. I am so impressed with how much of the season we uncovered as a group.
Yep, it's so clear how the board's collective energy has been totally zapped by that spoiler. If it was a foiler, tptb should have foiled that she's with Shawn or Nick and then we would have been shocked when she let both go.
Yeah, I don't get this if it was a foiler plan. 
I almost chose not to watch last night and might not tonight. As it was I flipped back and forth with The Following. 
The show was grueling to watch last night.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue May 19, 2015 9:58 am

relaxing wrote:
*Snipped*
- gut reaction 2, it's true and Kaitlyn was so exhausted and pissed by being screwed over by TPTB from night one - 2 Bachettes, guys not there for you but for Britt, bring in Nick and tick off everyone else, we don't need HTDs or FDs this year for you Kaitlyn, etc. -that she wouldn't play ball with TPTB on the expected ending if she wasn't 100% madly in love and walked

ETA - I can't help but feel that since the Bachette announcement at the ATFR to now, she hasn't seemed the same awesome Kaitlyn as during the show and I feel like TPTB really stole her thunder, hurt her trust in them and she never got comfortable with this again.  IE to me they totally shot themselves in the foot by turning their lead off on the whole process and starting out a a bad foot from night one with how they treated her.  

Great post relaxing.  This is my same feeling.  Something has changed since last season with Kaitlyn.  TPTB have played with her insecurities and so we see the funny exterior and/or nervous Kaitlyn.  She was probably on guard this whole season and it could be in the end, she wouldn't play ball with what TPTB had wanted her to do, so she left on her own terms.  It is not to say she didn't have feelings for the F2 guys, but she needed it to play out on her own terms for her to feel good her self and her own feelings.

We would have seen a completely different Kaitlyn during the premier last night if they made her the only Bachelorette with a happier love story in the end, IMO (if spoilers are true.)
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue May 19, 2015 10:34 am

Alanna wrote:

I won't hate her for not choosing anyone, I just won't be interested.
I will hate her for not treating her guys with respect...
And if she let someone get down on a knee (she must get paid for this right???) I will despise her.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Tue May 19, 2015 1:31 pm

Agreed, something happened that soured her and she decided not to play ball and essentially screw them up a bit. I seriously doubt that the media attention especially to the hometowns had a thing to do with it. My guess is that as RS stated, she and Nick were an item, I bet she lacked enough interest in the guys to carry the program and so Nick was asked to crash to keep her happy and then by the end of it all she wasn't into Nick either. She may have told TPTB and that is why the switch to an off home site for the hometowns, with perhaps only a single family member travelling.

Last edited by nuts2uiam on Tue May 19, 2015 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sent too early)
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 69 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 53 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22