SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 69 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nutty1 Thu May 21, 2015 5:47 pm

It takes 2 to tango. If whoever it was that slept with her is considered disrespectful, then so is she.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 5:48 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I think it is Nick simply because I don't think any of the other guys would have "disrespected" the others that way. Based on SM activity they all seem to like each other. Probably had friendships by the time Nick showed up. I doubt Nick gave a crap about their feelings and how it would effect their relationships with Kaitlyn.

Well...RS said that she slept with both Shawn and Ben during the FS dates, so apparently they DIDN'T care that much about the friendships. These people obviously have very progressive views about sex. Whitney and Kaitlyn are still good friends despite having sex with the same guy within a week. Jillian and Molly are still good friends despite having sex with the same guy within a week.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu May 21, 2015 5:50 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I think it is Nick simply because I don't think any of the other guys would have "disrespected" the others that way. Based on SM activity they all seem to like each other. Probably had friendships by the time Nick showed up. I doubt Nick gave a crap about their feelings and how it would effect their relationships with Kaitlyn.

Well...RS said that she slept with both Shawn and Ben during the FS dates, so apparently they DIDN'T care that much about the friendships. These people obviously have very progressive views about sex. Whitney and Kaitlyn are still good friends despite having sex with the same guy within a week. Jillian and Molly are still good friends despite having sex with the same guy within a week.
Well there is difference between having sex in FS and doing it when there are 8 other guys there. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 21, 2015 5:51 pm

Maybe the sleeping with Nick was not such a big deal but the timing was? It seems like that has been the real issue this season: timing/filming schedule

It could tie into why Kaitlyn has said in interviews that her only regret sleeping with one of the guys pre-FSD was the timing.

So based on this, it seems like TPTB decided to make the timing fit with Kaitlyn and switch around FSD and HTDs so the timing wasn't as big of a factor anymore?

Essentially, by switching the timing/filming schedule, FSD pretty much happened right after this happened and purposely so as it has never been done this way before. no idea

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu May 21, 2015 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 21, 2015 5:53 pm

Well per RS spoiler -  apparently after having sex with all 3 of them, she didn't select any of them and that is the second Bachelorette for Nick, he is batting zero right now.  giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu May 21, 2015 5:55 pm

nutty1 wrote:It takes 2 to tango. If whoever it was that slept with her is considered disrespectful, then so is she.
You're right. And Kaitlyn and Nick's actions will be viewed as "disrespectful" by some viewers.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu May 21, 2015 5:58 pm

My last coment on SEX GATE. rofl

Who ever Kaitlyn had sex with BOTH of them seemed to be ok with it..I think it was kept between the two of them durning filming!
Yes Kaitlyn gave a ITM I don't think she expected for that to air! Or IF and when it did she and the person would be ok with it.

Last edited by Hotmomma on Thu May 21, 2015 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 5:59 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

Well there is difference between having sex in FS and doing it when there are 8 other guys there. JMO.

Well, first of all, we don't technically know if it was 8 people. We just know that it was sometime in Ireland. Most likely it was that episode 7, where 6 people were left, just because a) something went down in that episode because so many guys left, b) RS doesn't have any specific details about it, and c) she said it was after having 2-5 dates with the guy.

I still disagree. If we are going to say it's disrespectful to have sex with your friends' "girlfriend", it's disrespectful whether it's 6 guys or 3 guys. And, let's be honest: if Kaitlyn went up to Shawn/Ben/Chris/whoever and was like "hey, let's have sex", I doubt any of them would have said no. From everything I've heard from past contestants, they are all waiting on pins and needles to go to the FS from pretty much the beginning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 6:02 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl Nick the MR went and put his mark in there that she has something to compare all with, he did not care about the other guys he was first and that was it. I do believe they are together. RS and his spoiler be darn.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 21, 2015 6:02 pm

Does anyone else get the feeling that TPTB may have included Nick in the preview just to get the shock out of viewers' system that Nick will be on the show - rip the bandaid off now kind of thing?

If they had waited until he comes on Ep 4, that is a few weeks away, so now the majority of the audience is aware of Nick (not just sleuthers or RS' audience). RS saying he was shocked they included Nick's actual face makes me thing something else is going on here and RS is out of the loop this season.

I've kept replaying that preview and what stands out for me is that they show 2x Kaitlyn and Nick kissing. IMO, if they just wanted to show Nick as a villain they wouldn't show Kaitlyn being excited, her kissing him 2x, etc. They would just show him with the guys and them being upset.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 21, 2015 6:03 pm

Hotmomma wrote:My last coment on SEX GATE. rofl

Who ever Kaitlyn had sex with BOTH of them seemed to be ok with it..I think it was kept between the two of them durning filming!
Yes Kaitlyn gave a ITM I don't think she expected for that to air! Or IF and when it did she and the person would be ok with it.

rofl  Funny!  I think production turned it in to Sex Gate -- why would she carry on and cry in ITM unless someone behind the camera was prodding her to fess up and talk about it -- they want us to believe they had to bang on the door to get her to come out of "his" room!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu May 21, 2015 6:16 pm

The preview scenes with Nick wearing a blue shirt and grey sweater could have been from later in the season, right?

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 69 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 61 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22