SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:54 pm

Longhornfan wrote:I don't think that they will be able to keep the public from finding out who the men vote to keep - past the first night.  I even saw somewhere that CH said that the producers expect that to happen and will just deal with it.  He said that SM has made it virtually impossible to keep news like that from leaking out.

So, I am hoping that we find out asap who it is.  If it is not Kaitlyn, then I may or may not watch.  I have not decided yet.

I do think it's going to be Kaitlyn, but I'm afraid that if it's Britt, I'll watch the premiere, fall in love with one of the guys, and ended up watching for him. That's how they sucked me into watching Andi's season.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:57 pm

Good point, I have to remember the last reason I watched "ette last summer was for the main.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:02 pm

This is fun.. I feel like I am waiting on a major election.  I really want Kaitlyn. It will be so refreshing.  

However, I will watch Britt too. I just wont that invested.  But I am sure I will enjoy it too.  

Please let us hear something soon.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:04 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:I don't think that they will be able to keep the public from finding out who the men vote to keep - past the first night.  I even saw somewhere that CH said that the producers expect that to happen and will just deal with it.  He said that SM has made it virtually impossible to keep news like that from leaking out.

So, I am hoping that we find out asap who it is.  If it is not Kaitlyn, then I may or may not watch.  I have not decided yet.

I do think it's going to be Kaitlyn, but I'm afraid that if it's Britt, I'll watch the premiere, fall in love with one of the guys, and ended up watching for him. That's how they sucked me into watching Andi's season.
Don't jinx us laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:^yes his name is Shawn Matthew Evans. Smiley

Canadian as well :yes:. I do wonder if Kait is okay with a single father as a partner? question

Where is it confirmed his middle name is Matthew?

GA, its as per RS Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:23 am

Kaitlyn's rauncy music video is back on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KznZ0FdmAg
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:37 am

lavenderred wrote:Kaitlyn's rauncy music video is back on youtube.

It was never off YouTube.  
It is the property of the a group of guys called "The Buried Life" .  It is also part of their book on 100 things to do before they die.  Obviously making a music vid parody was on their list.  I forget which number - it's on their website.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:46 am

notarose wrote:

It is the property of the a group of guys called "The Buried Life" .  It is also part of their book on 100 things to do before they die.  Obviously making a music vid parody was on their list.  I forget which number - it's on their website.

I would hardly call that raunchy. More like suggestive and lame. Clearly it is not meant to be taken seriously. When compared to Storm Horse Cream Dreams and Yuletide Hotties this is pretty tame and practically high art.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:19 am

Sprite wrote:
notarose wrote:

I would hardly call that raunchy. More like suggestive and lame. Clearly it is not meant to be taken seriously. When compared to Storm Horse Cream Dreams and Yuletide Hotties this is pretty tame and practically high art.

Yeah, what exactly was raunchy about that? The sexual innuendos they were making fun of? She was showing less skin than most Bachelor ladies in their cocktail attire. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:18 pm

We all have different opinions of what constitutes raunchy. That's the beauty of diversity. We can all have opposing views and all be right in how we feel.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:00 pm

Beeleever wrote:We all have different opinions of what constitutes raunchy. That's the beauty of diversity. We can all have opposing views and all be right in how we feel.

Sure, but it's a bit strange to find that raunchy but be okay with Britt's pictures of her butt in a bikini, showing side boob, showing massive cleavage in a wet t-shirt, etc. I don't have a problem with either of them, but they aren't all that different.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:49 pm

Hey, I saw so much of Andi's side boob, that I am still having nightmares. giggling

This is no worse than Ben's Cream Dream and some of the other crap out of this franchise to me. But then again, this is an MF show. After getting hijacked by the love story that wasn't last season, I am just looking forward to some laughs and hot men. Kaitlyn should give me at least a few laughs and I have a couple hunky Texans to look at, even if one is a douche, so I am happy. Probably shouldn't be, since I need to write my dissertation.

Oh well.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 69 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 36 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22