SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 39 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:47 am

chasingpavements wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:There were 5? guys that left before Nick got there.

I don't see him as TB either.

Do we know that for sure? RS said "Four episodes have been completed (ep 5 filming now in San Antonio), and not even counting Brady who eliminated himself during the first rose ceremony, FOUR guys have exited the show before a rose ceremony took place". Doesn't Nick show up in the fourth episode during the comedy routine in NY? I could see someone finding out that Nick/Kaitlyn made out and leave right then. And, I know that there was a bystander that saw a guy leave in Alamo, and someone posed a theory that Ben left because Nick and Shawn, who seem to be the "outsiders" according to that sidewalk picture, were the frontrunners.

so it was 5 guys including Brady, right?

btw someone knows Nick in person during Meandi season has said he is not interested in entertainment industry.. plus he can easily make 250K on his own , why would he be interested in MF's cheap money?. How much did they pay the farmer? im guessing 100K at most.

plus IA that they always go with the main-streams, 'vanilla' figures, so i dont see TBgig in the horizon for Nick. Regardless,im hoping his edit will be way better this season. (i kinda hope he was smart enough to include the good edit in the clause, somehow ) Praying

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:26 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:[ snipped

I believe 5 is the total count of premature evacuations. RS reported 4 guys had left prior to RC's after NY episode. Then bystanders at the Alamo reported one guy was seen leaving prior to the RC.

I need new contacts. speechless

rofl
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:29 am

spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee spitcoffee

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:33 am

rofl
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:34 am

They make depends for that.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:36 am

chasingpavements wrote:... at the end of the day, if a lot of the drama on the show occurs because of the guys thinking that Nick's late entrance is unfair, they are never going just edit that out. It would be silly from a production view to edit out the major drama that's happening ... I just feel like Nick is going to be disliked, because the guys are going to feel that it is disrespectful and unfair that someone who comes halfway into the show is already a frontrunner and "taking one of their places".

I agree with this and might take it one step farther. Nick was disliked by some of the guys on Andi's season because they seemed to think he wasn't competing "fairly" and yet production introduced Nick to Kaitlin's season as a "late entry" which has been almost universally perceived as unfair by existing contestants every time it's been done. Let's face it - Nick arrived pretty early during filming and could as easily have been cast from the very beginning (which has been done before) if that was what production wanted but that wasn't what they did - they chose instead to introduce Nick in a way most likely to cause friction with the other guys. Of course they're going to show that - I think that was their intent from the beginning.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:39 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:[ snipped

I believe 5 is the total count of premature evacuations. RS reported 4 guys had left prior to RC's after NY episode. Then bystanders at the Alamo reported one guy was seen leaving prior to the RC.

I need new contacts. speechless

rofl

rofl  I had the same reaction, had to read it twice  :shocked!:  . Was thinking, is that why Kaitlyn is getting rid of them so fast? speechless
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:12 am

Kashathediva wrote:They make depends for that.

Bingo!  That explains the sumo wrestling date. yes

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:42 am

Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

I know you said this on purpose! Priceless! cantstopl cantstopl
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:40 pm

jojo47 wrote:
Mr&MrsSmith wrote:

I know you said this on purpose! Priceless!  cantstopl  cantstopl

LOL Words are fun :uptonogood :halo:
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:44 pm

Anyone know when Kaitlyn & Nick & Shawn's birthdays are? It might be interesting to cross reference their compatibility.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Woodyallen90210 Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:24 pm

Nick is September29. same as my husband.

Woodyallen90210

Female Posts : 28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 39 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22