SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 69 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 54 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 4:30 pm

Ah Ah! OK then, I stand corrected!

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Tue May 19, 2015 4:31 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
SueSt wrote:Walking away is one thing.
Allowing a guy to think there is a future, pick out a ring, practice his proposal speech and get down on a knee is something entirely different.

They pretty much all do that, don't they? I mean, I know that the past few Bachelorettes have been able to let the F2 guy go early, but obviously, that wouldn't have worked in this scenario (how can you let both guys go early?). And, usually, the Bachelorette was only allowed to do that because TPTB felt like she had already "paid her dues" (Ali had to deal with Frank leaving, Des had to deal with Brooks leaving, Andi had to deal with Eric's death, Emily was just Emily). It seems like Kaitlyn didn't really make too many concessions up until that point, except dealing with Britt. I doubt they gave her the choice.

I know that I've been hard on past leads for "leading" on the non-winners, but I really don't think they have the choice. If Kaitlyn were to tell Nick/Shawn in the FS that she wasn't going to pick them, they would probably leave before filming ended and she would be sued by TPTB.

A lot of Bach'ettes (Ali, Andi, Des, Blondie to name a few top of mind) have let their F2s go early. I can't think of a Bach'ette that didn't choose anyone so there is no precedence for an F1... and perhaps you're right that she felt like she didn't have a choice in bringing them to the FRC, but letting someone get down on a knee??? Particularly if it's Nick and you know his history?? no no Sorry, I think there is always a choice. And if she did it, I have no doubt she'd be crying in shame over a balcony.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue May 19, 2015 4:43 pm

SueSt wrote:
sophienette wrote:
SueSt wrote:

You are correct; I could amend my post and say "if RS is to be believed..."
But if we're in speculation mode, I stand by my comments ...
Time will tell....

Actually, I dont think RS said how or when she let them go...

Someone that listened to RS's periscope Q&A said that RS said she let one guy go down on his knees to propose.

I love how RS has all these details but is blank about so much!!! cantstopl I have a pretty good idea where he is getting some of his info  :yes:  and I'll be watching VERY carefully as the season goes on how much more detailed he gets. Hugesmile

I might be wrong on the ending and it happens a lot so it won't matter  This is the first time seeing Kaitlyn on my screen and I love her!!!  I say she has a F1 and is with that person and this will be an Ali season part 2.  If she is with no one then I still enjoyed watching her!!  I see a lot of Jillian in her and it is funny because they grew up in the same Province, miles apart. giggling  The blue jean stores do VERY well, while there is still dress up when needed, it is more casual than not.. :yes:

Last edited by Brill on Tue May 19, 2015 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Tue May 19, 2015 4:44 pm

I think it will be Shaun that proposes, not nick.  It sets him up perfectly to be the next bachelor a la Ben.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 19, 2015 4:47 pm

SueSt wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:
Allowing a guy to think there is a future, pick out a ring, practice his proposal speech and get down on a knee is something entirely different.

They pretty much all do that, don't they? I mean, I know that the past few Bachelorettes have been able to let the F2 guy go early, but obviously, that wouldn't have worked in this scenario (how can you let both guys go early?). And, usually, the Bachelorette was only allowed to do that because TPTB felt like she had already "paid her dues" (Ali had to deal with Frank leaving, Des had to deal with Brooks leaving, Andi had to deal with Eric's death, Emily was just Emily). It seems like Kaitlyn didn't really make too many concessions up until that point, except dealing with Britt. I doubt they gave her the choice.

I know that I've been hard on past leads for "leading" on the non-winners, but I really don't think they have the choice. If Kaitlyn were to tell Nick/Shawn in the FS that she wasn't going to pick them, they would probably leave before filming ended and she would be sued by TPTB.

A lot of Bach'ettes (Ali, Andi, Des, Blondie to name a few top of mind) have let their F2s go early.  I can't think of a Bach'ette that didn't choose anyone so there is no precedence for an F1... and perhaps you're right that she felt like she didn't have a choice in bringing them to the FRC, but letting someone get down on a knee???  Particularly if it's Nick and you know his history??  no no Sorry, I think there is always a choice.    And if she did it, I have no doubt she'd be crying in shame over a balcony.
I couldn't agree anymore with your post, Sue, so I decided to bring it back one more time.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 4:48 pm

Brill wrote:
SueSt wrote:
sophienette wrote:

Actually, I dont think RS said how or when she let them go...

Someone that listened to RS's periscope Q&A said that RS said she let one guy go down on his knees to propose.

I love how RS has all these details but is blank about so much!!! cantstopl I have a pretty good idea where he is getting some of his info  :yes:  and I'll be watching VERY carefully as the season goes on how much more detailed he gets. Hugesmile

I might be wrong on the ending and it happens a lot so it won't matter  This is the first time seeing Kaitlyn on my screen and I love her!!!  I say she has a F1 and is with that person and this will be an Ali season part 2.  If she is with no one then I still enjoyed watching her!!  I see a lot of Jillian in her and it is funny because they grew up in the same Province, miles apart. giggling  The blue jean stores do VERY well, while there is still dress up when needed, it is more casual than not.. :yes:

I am with you Brill. Same thoughts

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue May 19, 2015 5:22 pm

IrishGal wrote:I think it will be Shaun that proposes, not nick.  It sets him up perfectly to be the next bachelor a la Ben.

I can see this. They are looking at him for the next lead.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue May 19, 2015 5:45 pm

So far we have Chris Harrison in the 5 to watch set up Dr. Chris, and even Ian (the guy audience will love) now Shawn being possible set ups for next Bachelor. They are trying to get a gauge and audience build up.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Tue May 19, 2015 6:00 pm

I sent her a tweet saying no matter what happens she will be an awesome bachelorette and she favorited it! Can't help but pull for her ...I think she really tried! Heck having to put up with Britt must have been brutal I couldn't have done it! The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 39 3806527698

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 6:13 pm

Luvstruck wrote:So far we have Chris Harrison in the 5 to watch set up Dr. Chris, and even Ian (the guy audience will love) now Shawn being possible set ups for next Bachelor.  They are trying to get a gauge and audience build up.

They'd be better off picking one and sticking with him and building him up all season!

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 19, 2015 6:21 pm

SueSt wrote:
chasingpavements wrote:

A lot of Bach'ettes (Ali, Andi, Des, Blondie to name a few top of mind) have let their F2s go early.  I can't think of a Bach'ette that didn't choose anyone so there is no precedence for an F1... and perhaps you're right that she felt like she didn't have a choice in bringing them to the FRC, but letting someone get down on a knee???  Particularly if it's Nick and you know his history??  no no Sorry, I think there is always a choice.    And if she did it, I have no doubt she'd be crying in shame over a balcony.

Jen Schefft didn't pick either guy so it has happened before. She did let Jerry propose but didn't accept that night. He was supposed to hold onto the ring until later but by the ATFR show she was done.

It's possible that Kaitlyn will do the same thing but hopefully have a different outcome. I wonder if this season is a mash-up of Byron's & Jen's season? no idea

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue May 19, 2015 6:22 pm

SueSt wrote:Someone that listened to RS's periscope Q&A said that RS said she let one guy go down on his knees to propose.
I listened to RS and he doesn't know if either of the men proposed. He's still trying to find out.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 69 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 54 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22