SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 65 of 69 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by 2observe Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:23 pm

[quote="chasingpavements"]
sbolduc wrote:

"Snippet...." I guess the sources can simply be from Kaitlyn's friends/family/co-workers, who are telling him that she's single. "Snippet"
I remember Ali saying that she had her friends telling people that she was single.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:49 pm

2observe wrote:
sbolduc wrote:"Snippet...." I guess the sources can simply be from Kaitlyn's friends/family/co-workers, who are telling him that she's single.
I remember Ali saying that she had her friends telling people that she was single.
This may be the case here as well if there is indeed a F1. Katilyn fav's tweets about finding a husband and posted in her blog that is what she is there for, her forever.

Kaitlyn: I went on The Bachelorette to find a lifelong partnership, and if that meant getting over some speed bumps to be happy forever, it was something I had to do. Isn't it okay for me to explore all options if this is truly about me finding my husband? If I end up with Nick at the end of this, it was the right call. And if I end up with someone else, that person will know that I explored all of my options and feelings and THEY are the one.
Based on Shawn being in LA the same weekend as K had her possible SHV it is possible she chose him, especially if he was 2nd at FRC. It also makes me think that Nick was her "explore option" which made it more legit that if she chose Shawn she knew it was Shawn and not Nick.

Just odd that she would risk having Nick on the show and take him all the way to FRC, let him propose, and then say no.
Obviously may have had to do so/producer driven etc, but K has let guys go before RCs a lot so it is interesting that she would let Nick propose to her first and not just let him go pre-FRC if she knew by then he wasn't the one.
It's what makes me think there indeed may be no F1.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:00 am

Why should I believe RS?

Most of the info he has about the FRC is about Nick.

Nothing about what happened to Shawn. Did he proposed? Was he let go before the FRC?

I do agree that Shawn being in LA is the closest thing we have that she has a possible F1.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:05 am

Both Ben and Jason got down on one knee and proposed to go on as the next lead.

Not only were Ali's friends and family in on it so were others. At the time we had a reliable source who assured us RS was being foiled. The clues just kept adding up.

"Final two will be Roberto and Chris L. But I'm still a bit unsure if Ali even chooses one in the end," Pappas -- who split from fiance Jesse Csincsak, whom she found on Season 4, in

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelorette-spoiler-deanna-pappas-ali-may-not-find-anyone-in-the-end-201086#ixzz3cidg8Nxt
Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Fedotowsky, 25, hinted that she's still single in an interview on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show Monday.

By Gina Carbone
gina_carbone@comcast.net

Reality Steve was adamant: Ali Fedotowsky does not pick either Roberto Martinez or Chris Lambton. She is single.

But now Us Weekly (I know, take that for what it’s worth) has a cover story about Ali, alleging that there was a proposal at the end of the show and she said yes. (Was it a proposal to be on the next season of “Dancing with the Stars”?)
https://ginacarbone.wordpress.com/2010/06/30/reality-steve-vs-us-weekly-is-ali-fedotowsky-single-or-engaged-after-the-bachelorette-finale/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:19 am

Didn't Ali also say she is "happy with how it ended" just like Kaitlyn has said?

Also interesting that Ali is saying Nick is F1 (not that this means anything, just interesting because of Ali's own season as a foiler).

Still trying to figure out what Kaitlyn meant by saying the end of the show is refreshing:  scratch
... Refreshing to choose neither guy, one who proposes (Nick) and the other, Shawn...?
.... Refreshing to let Nick on, take him to F2, have him propose and then say no?
.... Refreshing in Shawn's case, said her husband is in the room pre-Nick, let Nick on as an option, made a pre-FS sex mistake with Nick? and tell her other frontrunners (Shawn), take him to FRC, and Shawn does what?

As much as I think RS wants to be correct and not get the info wrong, I do think that his desire to have some info (no matter how credible) outweighs correct info if he is not getting sources to spoil... thus... spoiler info/$ > no info/no-$.

If hardly anyone was able to to spoil things from this season (and it looks like TPTB did some changing up to try make this happen) then whoever does spoil, whether correct or not, RS will likely believe it because things were so different. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:25 am

I think the only refreshing thing if the spoiler is wrong is that she's dating, not engaged to her f1. Otherwise, if the spoiler is right, the refreshing thing is that she chose herself over the 26 Bozo the Clowns tptb served up for her to sample.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:42 am

Alanna wrote:I think the only refreshing thing if the spoiler is wrong is that she's dating, not engaged to her f1. Otherwise, if the spoiler is right, the refreshing thing is that she chose herself over the 26 Bozo the Clowns tptb served up for her to sample.

Well if that is the case, then Ali's blog which Us Weekly wrote an article about is interesting considering it is titled:

Ali Fedotowsky Defends Nick Viall, Disses Other Guys as the "Worst Group in Bachelorette History"

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/ali-fedotowsky-defends-nick-viall-disses-other-bachelorette-suitors-201596#ixzz3cimitRXt

So for K's season, Ali is defending Nick and blogged about him as possible F1 and Us Weekly chose to share part of Ali's blog and asks if K should end up with Nick.

Re-reading Deanna's words on Ali's season and interesting how Deanna said that she thinks Ali chose Roberto in that Us Weekly article which ended up being correct:
Deanna: "But if she does pick a final one, I think it will be Roberto."
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:47 am

I doubt Ali knows anything.  I think she's just having fun watching the show and blogging and decided to root for Nick this time.

I do think it's very very very possible that Kaitlyn is faking being single.  The question is, if it's a foiler, how much of a foiler is it?  Like I said in my other post, the most likely explanation says Shawn is F1.  But I still smell that something else is going on.  Just can't put my finger on it.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:50 am

^ Whether Ali knows something or not ... no idea.
Whether Deanna knew Ali picked Roberto or not.... no idea.

The only connection I find between the two is that Us Weekly chose to run both of their stories.

If Us Weekly knew the ending for Ali's season that Ali picked Roberto then they chose to run the story that Deanna thought Ali picked Roberto because they knew she did. And in the end, guess what, by Us Weekly running that story they were right: Ali chose Roberto even though it had been spoiled there was no F1.

So that is why I am interested in Ali's blog. Not because it is Ali, but because Us Weekly is choosing to run her story of defending Nick.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:51 am

Well, Ali could still find the source to tell her the ending, since she works in the media business, just the same as smug one gets his sources to uncover the secrets. So who knows?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:04 am

I keep wondering if Kaitlyn is so clearly drawn to Nick at this point in the game, he can't possibly be her F1.  But then I remember the producers have so much foddler to cause doubt in the eyes of the viewers with the upcoming "sex guy" stuff that it doesn't really matter how much it looks like Kaitlyn likes these two guys (Shawn and Nick) now.  By the end of "sex-gate", we will be questioning everyone.  And surely RS's spoiler of "she picks no one", will start to look pretty realistic.  

For now, I plan to hold tightly to what I know about Nick and Kaitlyn, what they wanted coming into the show and how they look post show.  They wanted to find out if they had a forever future together.  I am hoping their answer was a resounding, "Yes!", but if not, they do appear at peace with the ending and in support of each other.  
Kaitlyn says, " It ended the way it should," and Nick looks very calm and peaceful post show.  
They both look fulfilled.  Like a breath of fresh air.  Almost "refreshed".  
...Maybe Kaitlyn was right.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:^ Whether Ali knows something or not ... no idea.
Whether Deanna knew Ali picked Roberto or not.... no idea.

The only connection I find between the two is that Us Weekly chose to run both of their stories.

If Us Weekly knew the ending for Ali's season that Ali picked Roberto then they chose to run the story that Deanna thought Ali picked Roberto because they knew she did. And in the end, guess what, by Us Weekly running that story they were right: Ali chose Roberto even though it had been spoiled there was no F1.

So that is why I am interested in Ali's blog. Not because it is Ali, but because Us Weekly is choosing to run her story of defending Nick.

Us Weekly also chose Andi's warning to Kait through SM about running far away from Nick after this week's episode. I would think Andi knows the ending since she's close with CH, Elan and Sharleen. It would be pretty disrespectful to Kaitlyn if Andi knew Nick is F1 and she's telling Kait to run far away from him.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 69 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22