SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 69 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:36 pm

deleted
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 64 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:40 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
SueSt, I feel about this season the same way I feel about ee cummings' poetry....a bit confused. giggling   I like this poem and its imagery, but for me personally, its spliced and diced nature detracts from its overall effect. It makes me work to see its art. It's kind of a metaphor for this show in that respect. :yes:      

Very interesting connection/comparison, Mia; thanks.  :yes:

I personally feel like poetry is meant to pose more questions than it answers...but to each their own.  I understand and respect your opinion as far as ee cummings is concerned.   Smiley

Also definitely appreciate with your perspective as far as the editing!!  This is the first season, I'm taping without watching.  I find the effort to mislead the me (the public) with creative editing tiresome... and I just decided I don't want to waste my time with it this time around.  I'll watch after the dust has settled and hopefully will have an opportunity to enjoy a full on love story with whomever that may be!  (fingers crossed).  yes bestbud!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:43 pm

Per RS, Nick is first at FRC and is dumped. This likely means either Shawn is second or was let go pre-FRC.

If there is no F1.... What are the pros and cons of having Shawn either second at FRC (thus the last person K tells no to) or let go pre-FRC (so Nick only at FRC and dumped) question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:48 pm

If Shawn is let go before FRC then he gets a better chance of being the bachelor.. If at the FRC then he could still get the bachelor just like Deanna got it from Brad season.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:53 pm

^ So if Shawn is second to RC and is dumped then he is Deanna like Brad's season?

Given that the Bette is different since the guys propose to the Bette I would guess that Shawn proposing and being dumped as second at FRC would garner him even more support to be next Bachelor?

Then again, if he does propose and is dumped, is he really ready to propose again so soon?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:07 pm

Since Blogger Boy said Nick was "the first to arrive", that (to me) implies that there was someone who arrived second (Shawn). If not, I would think Blogger Boy would have known/said that only one man (Nick) was at FRC.

If, this is how it occurred (Nick then Shawn), then I would guess that if she is dating someone (not engaged), it is more likely Shawn that she is dating (since he arrived second). But, she may not be dating either or them, or she may have pulled a Mesnick post-show and started something up with Nick.

I really don't care one way or the other. I'm pretty 'checked out' on this season. No compelling 'characters' to me. I guess that saves you all (ahem, Kasha) from having to read (ahem, skim through) my looooong posts. Smiley
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:19 pm

LOL that post was not overly long. Are you feeling ok? A bit under the weather? 
(I hope you realize I am just "joshing" you) hearthumbsup

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:23 pm

iamreal2u wrote:The episodes end in cliffhangers this season.  Maybe the FRC cliffhanger is 1) Shawn is debating whether he wants a life with K after she slept with Nick..so will he show or won't he show?  or 2) After sending both home will Nick be the Mesnick return of F2?  And Chris, in all his glory, will be polling the audience.

Chris's season ended with cliffhangers and RC's at the beginning of the episode until the middle of the season too. People predicted the same thing, that maybe the FRC would end in a cliffhanger and the ATFR would be the real engagement. I personally don't think it's a theme or anything - I think it's just their new way of keeping interesting in the next episode.

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:55 pm

I am pretty surprised that Nick was first to the FRC if she didn't pick anyone. I mean I get we are pretty far out on the season but that doesn't make sense to me, plus to have literally no info on Shawn.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:56 pm

sbolduc wrote:I am pretty surprised that Nick was first to the FRC if she didn't pick anyone. I mean I get we are pretty far out on the season but that doesn't make sense to me, plus to have literally no info on Shawn.
It makes zero sense that he thinks Kait is single yet he has no idea what happened with Shawn? How is that possible? Did he see pics of her hooking up with Elan or something at the wrap party so he knows she didn't choose Shawn either?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:03 pm

RS said both guys are at FRC at the mansion. Only new info today he spouted was that Nick was first at FRC, proposed, K said no. He didn't know if Shawn proposed.

Makes me think someone was at the mansion watering the driveway or whatever  Rolling Eyes and saw Nick propose, get rejected and then was told to stop watering the driveway so they didn't see what Shawn did.

How does RS know Nick proposed but not know whether Shawn did? You'd think his *source* if there would have this info. And maybe they do but they are hiding it for a foiler...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:10 pm

sbolduc wrote:I am pretty surprised that Nick was first to the FRC if she didn't pick anyone. I mean I get we are pretty far out on the season but that doesn't make sense to me, plus to have literally no info on Shawn.

I think it makes sense to have Shawn as the "Deanna" if they are setting him up as the potential Bachelor. I do think, if she truly doesn't pick anyone, that was a production choice and doesn't mean that she had stronger feelings for Shawn than she did for Nick.

Regarding RS's certainty about the finale, but knowing the details...I agree that it's super fishy. I guess the sources can simply be from Kaitlyn's friends/family/co-workers, who are telling him that she's single. In RS's defense, there is precedent for that. He got both Andi and Emily's F1s correct, but he didn't know about the details. IIRC, he knew that Josh proposed, but he didn't know whether or not Nick proposed. Same for Emily's season, I believe, about Arie. In fact, I don't think he even knew the correct order of F2/F3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 69 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22