SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 69 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 51 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 18, 2015 7:30 pm

emusha wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Hopefully they were all safe and no one had HPV.
Erica rose was making a joke about how they go through REALY extensive STD testing and that if anyone chooses to 'get with' a former contestant in the bachette/bach that they're safe  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 3806527698
This is simply not true as there is no reliable way to test men for HPV and women are generally not tested in that age group. I haven't done a stat check lately, but HPV is epidemic in that age group.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 7:32 pm

chasingpavements wrote:
sdmom wrote:IF what RS said it's true that Kaitlyn slept with all 3 (I hope not!), it's no brainer Nick's not happy.
In Andi's season, he regarded "making love " in FS is "fiance stuff". He and Kaitlyn had talked all the time before he came on the show (IF RS was right), he probably thought he knew her better than Andi but both acted the same way, sort of, well, IF I were him, I would be mad as well!
I am guessing Nick proposed.

Honestly, I love Nick, but if Nick was mad about that...it's on Nick. Kaitlyn doesn't pretend to be anything she's not. She said on the JK date that it's "assumed" that you have sex on the FS date. Even on the Ryan Seacrest radio show, she very quickly admitted to getting naked with Chris Soules, sending naked pictures to a non-boyfriend, and having sex with a guy on a first date. If I know all that about Kaitlyn after listening to 1 interview with her, then I'm sure Nick would know that after spending ALL that time with her. It's possible that she could have been deceitful about that, but she doesn't strike me as the type. Also, pretty much every single Bachelor/ette has had sex with multiple people. The only ones that really haven't are the ones that didn't get the option to (Des, Ali) because their true F1/F2 left or Sean, the born again virgin. It would suck if Nick got his heart broken again so publicly, but I don't think he's naive anymore about what happens in the FS.

IMO until there is proof he was mad I don't believe it.
I agree with your points :yes:

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 18, 2015 7:37 pm

What I don't understand is why would TPTB put out a foiler like this for RS?
It runs Kaitlyn over by a bus, causes a major trainwreck, makes viewers unhappy when they find out there is no romance and potentially screws with ratings. So how does this foiler help the series? Just trying to make sense of this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 7:38 pm

That is what I am thinking too Kash, the bachelor just got renewed so dont they want to do the bachelorette any more it is their cash cow both shows? Isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by elyn Mon May 18, 2015 7:40 pm

I thought she seemed really genuine on Chris's season, like if Chris had proposed to her that she would have accepted. I mean, you never know, but I didn't feel like she was doing this just to promote herself, but that she was at least open to the possibility of finding love, if it happened. And if the spoiler is right, it looks like it just didn't happen, which makes me sad for her (although she's young resilient--I'm sure she'll be fine).

My guess is that producers knew early on that she wasn't quite feeling it for anyone on the show and brought Nick on as a hail mary, maybe after asking her if anyone in the franchise had caught her eye, just hoping to get the ending they wanted. But for whatever reason it didn't work out with him either. If that's how it went, I can respect her for not getting engaged just for show, or for getting so caught up in the fantasy of it that she got swept away. Anyway, I'll still watch and see how it plays out.
elyn
elyn

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon May 18, 2015 7:40 pm

I still think RS is being Fleissed this season.  He is more cocky and arrogant than ever and I think this may be the season he is taken down.  
TPTB are playing around with SM, we had slim to no information from Ireland, the HTD, MTP and FRC if we believe RS were all done undercover.  With all that going on, RS, with his less than journalistic style is gonna be the one to find the truth?  IDK.
I say keep sleuthing.  

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Mon May 18, 2015 7:40 pm

Well like RS says only 5 percent even know the spoilers so the producers won't care we know ...now if 90 percent of audience knew that would be different

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 7:44 pm

I don't understand that either Kasha.
I got disappointed with how spoiled last seasons were and I was adamantly trying to prove them wrong. That's why I'm convinced TPTB leaks - and it's not even funny anymore - but I'm not getting it - why? ... after 2 seasons in a row being spoiled so soon, I would think they've learned, sure I have after my 2 shots in the dark.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon May 18, 2015 7:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
SueSt wrote:
sdmom wrote:IF what RS said it's true that Kaitlyn slept with all 3 (I hope not!), it's no brainer Nick's not happy.
In Andi's season, he regarded "making love " in FS is "fiance stuff". He and Kaitlyn had talked all the time before he came on the show (IF RS was right), he probably thought he knew her better than Andi but both acted the same way, sort of, well, IF I were him, I would be mad as well!
I am guessing Nick proposed.

How about mad as hell  no no no

I would be mad as hell if I were Nick Ben or Shawn and chose not to have casual sex in the FS.
!!!
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 7:47 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Longhornfan wrote:isn't there a clause in her contract that says that she is not allowed to contact or to date any of the men that were on her season - like for a specified period of time?  Or, does that not apply once the season has aired and the ending has been revealed?

They are not allowed to have contact with anyone from the show until the episode when that person was eliminated has aired. IMO in the case of the lead, that clause would be interpreted as no contact until the final episode has aired.

I would think that Kaitlyn is obligated to the producers of the show (per her contract) for at least a year or more.  So, if she leaves as a single woman, then I would think that she would have to maintain that status afterwards for a period of time, unless she meets and begins dating someone out in the real world, excluding any and all of the men from her season.

From the above clause I think Kaitlin would be free to see or date anyone she wanted to AFTER the final episode has aired.

emusha wrote:wanted to ask if anyone knows - someone posted that K is obligated to maintain her relationship status of being single for a specific amount of time AND that she cannot "dip back in the pool" so to say i.e. start dating one of the guys from her season without consent and sharing information with tptb ...anyone know about the obligations around relationships post show..i know when there's a couple they have restrictions around when they can break up and that they have to let tptb know first etc... anyone know beyond that?

I'm sure that the show doesn't want a couple to break up immediately but the reality is sort of all over the map. Sometimes a couple has broken up before the show started to air, sometimes during airing but before the finale, sometimes a couple of weeks to a couple of months later. I don't think there's a time limit that's contractual - if there was a contractual time frame there probably wouldn't be so much variation in breakup time frame.
many thanks this is very helpful info!!

Wanted to post this somewhere but since media thread is locked appropriate here...re: most dramatic season of the bachette

"It’s pretty darn close," Harrison told HuffPost. "If you are a student of the game, there is a full Mesnick. That’s how dramatic this season is ... there is a full Mesnick."*
interesting maybe K has a real breakdown during the show - the only times we've seen such epic breakdowns have been when an intended f1 left -- Frank for Ali and Molly for Jason... Ashley had a mini version of it when Bentley left. I don't think he'd use the "mesnick" to describe a breakdown by F2 jmho... taking CH's comments with a lot of grains of salt though... he's just a hype machine throughout the season
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 7:48 pm

elyn wrote:I thought she seemed really genuine on Chris's season, like if Chris had proposed to her that she would have accepted. I mean, you never know, but I didn't feel like she was doing this just to promote herself, but that she was at least open to the possibility of finding love, if it happened. And if the spoiler is right, it looks like it just didn't happen, which makes me sad for her (although she's young resilient--I'm sure she'll be fine).

My guess is that producers knew early on that she wasn't quite feeling it for anyone on the show and brought Nick on as a hail mary, maybe after asking her if anyone in the franchise had caught her eye, just hoping to get the ending they wanted.
But for whatever reason it didn't work out with him either. If that's how it went, I can respect her for not getting engaged just for show, or for getting so caught up in the fantasy of it that she got swept away. Anyway, I'll still watch and see how it plays out.

That's what I would think since that exactly happened with Byron and Mary, but, in this case, RS said that Nick knew he was going to go on the show before filming even began. And, since he was FT-ting with Kaitlyn, she probably knew as well. I think that Nick coming on was always the plan and they probably thought that they would get a Byron/Mary 2.0, except with last season's "villain", which would be the most dramatic ending ever.

There is the possibility that Kaitlyn fell in love with both Shawn and Nick, and didn't feel like it would be fair to be in a relationship with either if she couldn't give all her heart to one. Who knows?

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Mon May 18, 2015 7:49 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I still think RS is being Fleissed this season.  He is more cocky and arrogant than ever and I think this may be the season he is taken down.  
TPTB are playing around with SM, we had slim to no information from Ireland, the HTD, MTP and FRC if we believe RS were all done undercover.  With all that going on, RS, with his less than journalistic style is gonna be the one to find the truth?  IDK.
I say keep sleuthing.  

I'm in agreement with you. RS seems to insert his own opinions in frequently and is not totally unbiased. There was so much secrecy this time after 1st week in Ireland and then all the trouble they took to fly families to Utah for hometown dates. Maybe we should ask Michelle Money she knew last season that Britt didn't shower before the season even started so with all this happening in her backyard so to speak she may know. LOL

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 69 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 51 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22