SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 32 of 69 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 50 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Mon May 18, 2015 6:59 pm

So Kaitlyn was rumored to have a BF prior to the show, rumored or factual that she made out with Zack Kalter at the WTA now RS is saying she did the deed with the spoiled F3 guys.

Oh boy, the rags ain't gonna be nice to Kaitlyn after RS's story circulates for sure. And to think all the 26 guys on her season just read of all these information today...the boys might as well all be jamming to "ain't no sunshine" by Bill Withers right now laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Mon May 18, 2015 7:02 pm

:shocked!: speechless :thud I was surprised and disappointed by RS spoilers. Even wondered if I wanted to watch the season now. Reading the posts and my own gut feeling, I am still suspicious that RS got fleissed again. Just going to sit back wine   2pop and let it unfold.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Mon May 18, 2015 7:03 pm

Part of me wonders if they sped up production cause they realized she was not going to pick anyone, didn't get exotic final date locals cause they realized she wasn't " into" any of them...although I have to be honest I could have faked being into Ben Higgins if I was her! That boy is cute! Heck most of the others faked for 6 months why not? no idea

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon May 18, 2015 7:07 pm

I don't think any of us should be surprised that K has sex with the guys (any of them, CS included) in the fantasy suite because when Kimmel asked about it on the CS/ Kaitlyn date she indicated she believed it would be assumed. She would assume it and she would assume that any lead would with anyone taken to the FS.... it may or may not be new news to Whitney who apparently didn't watch any parts besides her parts, but who knows what Kaitlyn has told him. It's not as if CS had been famously celibate before he was the Bachelor.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon May 18, 2015 7:10 pm

Kiltburn wrote:Part of me wonders if they sped up production cause they realized she was not going to pick anyone, didn't get exotic final date locals cause they realized she wasn't " into" any of them...although I have to be honest I could have faked being into Ben Higgins if I was her! That boy is cute! Heck most of the others faked for 6 months why not? no idea
Exactly. Probably figured why waste more money for a crap ending.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon May 18, 2015 7:13 pm

I wonder if the producers are like poop should have edited Britt better.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 7:14 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
Kiltburn wrote:Part of me wonders if they sped up production cause they realized she was not going to pick anyone, didn't get exotic final date locals cause they realized she wasn't " into" any of them...although I have to be honest I could have faked being into Ben Higgins if I was her! That boy is cute! Heck most of the others faked for 6 months why not? no idea
Exactly. Probably figured why waste more money for a crap ending.

:yes: Makes sense. Normally the happy couple is given alone time after the proposal in a tropical location.
No happy couple, no tropical location needed.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 7:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Hopefully they were all safe and no one had HPV.
Erica rose was making a joke about how they go through REALY extensive STD testing and that if anyone chooses to 'get with' a former contestant in the bachette/bach that they're safe  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 32 3806527698
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Mon May 18, 2015 7:23 pm

Here's what I don't understand. If she only went on because she wanted to promote her brand to increase further career opportunities, she would've been better off picking someone. She would've done the interview circuit, been on the cover of People and other rag mags, etc., then quietly parted ways.  Instead this might make her a pariah.

Makes Absolutely no sense to me.

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 7:26 pm

IrishGal wrote:Here's what I don't understand. If she only went on because she wanted to promote her brand to increase further career opportunities, she would've been better off picking someone. She would've done the interview circuit, been on the cover of People and other rag mags, etc., then quietly parted ways.  Instead this might make her a pariah.

Makes Absolutely no sense to me.

Hard to know if she really had any Hollywood aspirations beforehand.  She does seem like she is just herself regardless of what people think. We saw that during Chris' season.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon May 18, 2015 7:29 pm

Longhornfan wrote:isn't there a clause in her contract that says that she is not allowed to contact or to date any of the men that were on her season - like for a specified period of time?  Or, does that not apply once the season has aired and the ending has been revealed?

They are not allowed to have contact with anyone from the show until the episode when that person was eliminated has aired. IMO in the case of the lead, that clause would be interpreted as no contact until the final episode has aired.

I would think that Kaitlyn is obligated to the producers of the show (per her contract) for at least a year or more.  So, if she leaves as a single woman, then I would think that she would have to maintain that status afterwards for a period of time, unless she meets and begins dating someone out in the real world, excluding any and all of the men from her season.

From the above clause I think Kaitlin would be free to see or date anyone she wanted to AFTER the final episode has aired.

emusha wrote:wanted to ask if anyone knows - someone posted that K is obligated to maintain her relationship status of being single for a specific amount of time AND that she cannot "dip back in the pool" so to say i.e. start dating one of the guys from her season without consent and sharing information with tptb ...anyone know about the obligations around relationships post show..i know when there's a couple they have restrictions around when they can break up and that they have to let tptb know first etc... anyone know beyond that?

I'm sure that the show doesn't want a couple to break up immediately but the reality is sort of all over the map. Sometimes a couple has broken up before the show started to air, sometimes during airing but before the finale, sometimes a couple of weeks to a couple of months later. I don't think there's a time limit that's contractual - if there was a contractual time frame there probably wouldn't be so much variation in breakup time frame.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 18, 2015 7:29 pm

sdmom wrote:IF what RS said it's true that Kaitlyn slept with all 3 (I hope not!), it's no brainer Nick's not happy.
In Andi's season, he regarded "making love " in FS is "fiance stuff". He and Kaitlyn had talked all the time before he came on the show (IF RS was right), he probably thought he knew her better than Andi but both acted the same way, sort of, well, IF I were him, I would be mad as well!
I am guessing Nick proposed.

Honestly, I love Nick, but if Nick was mad about that...it's on Nick. Kaitlyn doesn't pretend to be anything she's not. She said on the JK date that it's "assumed" that you have sex on the FS date. Even on the Ryan Seacrest radio show, she very quickly admitted to getting naked with Chris Soules, sending naked pictures to a non-boyfriend, and having sex with a guy on a first date. If I know all that about Kaitlyn after listening to 1 interview with her, then I'm sure Nick would know that after spending ALL that time with her. It's possible that she could have been deceitful about that, but she doesn't strike me as the type. Also, pretty much every single Bachelor/ette has had sex with multiple people. The only ones that really haven't are the ones that didn't get the option to (Des, Ali) because their true F1/F2 left or Sean, the born again virgin. It would suck if Nick got his heart broken again so publicly, but I don't think he's naive anymore about what happens in the FS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 69 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 50 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22