SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 31 of 69 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 50 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 6:39 pm

officeRules wrote:Never would I have thought that Nick would end up in an F"2" position again.  It defies logic...

It's like the Princess bride discovered the man in black, but just felt like she would be better off in the fire swamp, or marrying without love to Humperdink.  

This ending sucks, and I hope that Nick and his family are free of the franchise forever!  

I am still holding out for a sword duel, though...

cantstopl cantstopl Oh baby, back to the sword imagery... tooo funny. We definitely need it today! yes
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 31 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by timfan Mon May 18, 2015 6:40 pm

I had a feeling this would happen when there were reports she had a boyfriend back home plus last season I did not believe she was that into chris
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 18, 2015 6:40 pm

IF what RS said it's true that Kaitlyn slept with all 3 (I hope not!), it's no brainer Nick's not happy.
In Andi's season, he regarded "making love " in FS is "fiance stuff". He and Kaitlyn had talked all the time before he came on the show (IF RS was right), he probably thought he knew her better than Andi but both acted the same way, sort of, well, IF I were him, I would be mad as well!
I am guessing Nick proposed.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon May 18, 2015 6:42 pm

How does one not choose Chris or Ben or Shawn or anyone??? unbelievable. Now I am wishing we could have seen Britt and Brady's adorable love story instead.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 6:44 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
ElonM wrote:
SueSt wrote:

giggling And his good buddy!!  

cantstopl cantstopl
Not to mention "size".  The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 31 2498057887

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl Go girl go!!! Too funny.
Wouldn't that be the kind of info RS would want to keep to himself - I mean, it certainly makes you question how and why he knows.... :uptonogood The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 31 2498057887
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 6:45 pm

sdmom wrote:IF what RS said it's true that Kaitlyn slept with all 3 (I hope not!), it's no brainer Nick's not happy.
In Andi's season, he regarded "making love " in FS is "fiance stuff". He and Kaitlyn had talked all the time before he came on the show (IF RS was right), he probably thought he knew her better than Andi but both acted the same way, sort of, well, IF I were him, I would be mad as well!

How about mad as hell no no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 6:49 pm

SueSt wrote:
sdmom wrote:IF what RS said it's true that Kaitlyn slept with all 3 (I hope not!), it's no brainer Nick's not happy.

How about mad as hell  no no no

I would be mad as hell if I were Nick Ben or Shawn and chose not to have casual sex in the FS.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 6:49 pm

Diana wrote:How does one not choose Chris or Ben or Shawn or anyone??? unbelievable. Now I am wishing we could have seen Britt and Brady's adorable love story instead.
to kaitlyn's defense she got like 25% of the whole group actually selected to be a match for her... the rest of the 75% were probably 25% britt matches, 25% mediocre matches, 25% drama 

also K said she initially applied to be on JPGs season I can totally see her as more of a JPG match compared to CS (then again don't really feel like i know her well yet or if i will...) so they kinda throw people in a bowl and just kinda see what sticks
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 18, 2015 6:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
SueSt wrote:

How about mad as hell  no no no

I would be mad as hell if I were Nick Ben or Shawn and chose not to have casual sex in the FS.

Yup!! :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 18, 2015 6:50 pm

Hopefully they were all safe and no one had HPV.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon May 18, 2015 6:51 pm

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 31 3806527698 yeap.

I must say as unbelievable it all sounds, I was waiting for something "unexpected" to happen.
Just wasn't predicting this kind of exit.
Still, it would be surprising if it turns out to be a foiler, but I won't hold my breath.

K. Clarkson song:
"You think you got the best of me
Think you had the last laugh
Bet you think that everything good is gone
Think you left me broken down
Think that I'd come running back
Baby you don't know me, cause you're dead wrong
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Stand a little taller
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
What doesn't kill you makes a fire
Footsteps even lighter
Doesn't mean I'm over cause you're gone"

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon May 18, 2015 6:59 pm

If it's true that Kaitlyn did sleep with the final three men and Chris S, I say that Nick and the rest of the guys are better off without her.  At this point, I believe I would rather have had Britt as the Bachelorette. hmmm
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 69 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 50 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22