SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 69 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 43 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jello1592 Mon May 11, 2015 7:01 pm

nutty1 wrote:
emusha wrote:
remockered wrote:Maybe Chris, Ben, and shawn have not been seen because they are part of BIP.  Joe has surfaced and so has Nick.  Has Jared been seen?
yes - Jared has been seen on the beach.

Sure wish I was on THAT beach!!!

rofl :fanningfan

Romans 8: 37-39
PINKHEART
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Sat May 16, 2015 4:10 am

Becca is with K at her hotel room, per snapchat. She also tried to ask K who she was texting.. hopefully her F1 :cutesmile!: And they're all skyping or facetiming with Whitney too. So glad they all came out friends!

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat May 16, 2015 4:32 am

Oh that's adorable! :cutesmile!:
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat May 16, 2015 7:59 am

so moral of the story -> there was no safehouse visit last night...
if becca's asking who K's texting then she doesn't know F1? no idea
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat May 16, 2015 1:32 pm

emusha wrote:so moral of the story -> there was no safehouse visit last night...
if becca's asking who K's texting then she doesn't know F1? no idea

The snap sounded more like B was teasing K and K trying to avoid saying the person's name. She deflected it by trying to tell Whitney her hair looked good while "snappchatting" on her own phone (which she could have, but it would have been to someone not on a storyline).

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 2:20 pm

The snapchat was hilaaaarious. It's so funny that the top 3 from Chris' season are such good friends! I think you can tell a lot about someone from who their friends are... and I adore Kaitlyn, Whitney and Becca. All classy women Smiley.

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat May 16, 2015 2:40 pm

How cute are Kaitlyn, Becca and Whitney? :cutesmile!:
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sun May 17, 2015 1:24 pm

Been thinking about this a bit and I'm realizing I actually have no preference who Kaitlyn choses cos I don't feel like I know her enough beyond seeming like a sweet bubbly personality to guage who she'd be best for and who'd be best for her... at this point.
and I've come to terms with that The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 2498057887 
I was constantly trying to match her up but it just wasn't working before I see these people who we know on paper in live action and more of her.
sure it'd be nice to see two people connect for real, sure it'd be nice if nick who was heartbroken before could find a nice connection and have fun along the way, and the guys who seem great coming on also have find something worthwhile and connections etc etc...
overall i'm hoping for a fun watch and not placing any expectations on these people who I barely know...it'll be an interesting season for sure cos K's personality is really unlike any we've seen before. It'll be fun and enjoyable...vs. way too seriously intense...I do get a sense that K's a bit of a people pleaser and doesn't concretely know what she wants (but many people on earth don't so not holding that against her.) 
my 2 cents
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Sun May 17, 2015 6:47 pm

Just for fun, in honor of our Rapping Bachelorette, I want to wish you all a very happy Bachelorette Eve, and ask that you imagine our Kaitlyn is rapping just for the BBF gang:

Twas the night before the Bachelorette
and all through the threads
people second-guessing clues
and shakin' their heads

From the first night attraction
Shawn B could be the one
We've seen him in his bathing suit
We've seen his Sumo Bum

Ben seems like a sweetheart
In every single way
Shame we didn't get to see them
Interact on their first date

Dr. Chris came in a cupcake
The fans - well we are torn
Is this sweet man K's one true love?
Is he full of candy-corn?

Could Nick get the final rose
Or are his motives faulty
Does she like her man so sweet and nice
Or rather almond butter salty?

Who's gonna be the Bachelor?
Who's going to Paradise?
Who will she keep - is she wearing his ring?
One more night to surmise...
Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun May 17, 2015 6:50 pm

tyvm Mr. & Mrs. Smith!!!! rock

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 17 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 17, 2015 6:53 pm

Brill wrote:tyvm Mr. & Mrs. Smith!!!! rock

^
 cheerleader very cool Mr&MrsSmith peace

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 17, 2015 6:54 pm

thumbsup clapping! well done I like it M&M

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 69 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 43 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22