SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 16 of 69 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 42 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon May 11, 2015 12:38 pm

notarose wrote:I'm going to answer my own questions from up thread. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 3806527698 (Yes, I talk to myself)

Edit - I'm guessing it will be like in TB beginning with over the top fun then gradually becoming more serious with some fun moments sprinkled in. Same speculation as all of you yes 
Readiness - Chris Soules kept saying Kaitlyn would be great because she's ready for marriage. Don't know if that's his real opinion or Bach- speak. She did move to Germany for her guy so that, to me, means she is a serious relationship girl.  What's different now, though, is she's never had the kind of opportunities that will be coming her way post-show. I think any end scenario is possible - calling her a wild card.
Post-show career - :yes: Kasha!  She has been a fantastic marketer.  She used all her SM tools to blitz her Bette campaign in a very skillful way. Very savvy. DWTS?  Maybe because it would be such a rush for someone with her love of dance.  At 30, that as a career is toast unless she became one of the regular dance partners as an offshoot. Definitely could see her promoting products she likes and gave continual product shout outs during the airing of last season.  She is already visibly promoting positive self image for young girls. In a way she has promoted Snapchat like Elan has done for Periscope.  Apps are business in need of spokespeople to drive usage. 
 I'm undecided about a hosting type gig.  On the 1-1 with Jimmy she had had a lot to drink and her appearance on Jimmy with Britt, I thought, was much different.. more subdued.  Nervous laughter, making the phone hand signal instead of speaking, etc. She will get more skilled as she does all the interview rounds. Also, her gig as Bette will have given her a lot of camera time and a better idea of the long hours and whether she likes being filtered as would be required for more TV gigs.

Albean, I agree. If Kaitlyn is transparent about wanting an entertainment career or becoming a product/concept spokeswoman then it will be different because she isn't leading anyone to believe she is returning to spin classes.

All good points. One thing I would add is that I suspect being on the Bachelor would not impact her career as a dance/spin instructor. If anything, it will probably help it...unlike law. So even if she tries other things, she can go back without too much fuss. Andi on the other hand, will have a much harder time going back since the two careers aren't exactly sympatico and how one conducts one's self would have more of an impact on being hired.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by notarose Mon May 11, 2015 12:42 pm

:yes:
I meant career as a dancer instead of as a dance instructor.  Assuming when she was young that would have been her dream.  I didn't clarify that in my other post... oops.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 11, 2015 1:18 pm

Since BIP may now be filming, has anyone noticed anything re: Kaitlyn's guys this season and their recent SM activity that may be an indication they have moved to that show?

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Mon May 11, 2015 1:29 pm

Maybe Chris, Ben, and shawn have not been seen because they are part of BIP. Joe has surfaced and so has Nick. Has Jared been seen?
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 11, 2015 1:33 pm

remockered wrote:Maybe Chris, Ben, and shawn have not been seen because they are part of BIP.  Joe has surfaced and so has Nick.  Has Jared been seen?
yes - Jared has been seen on the beach.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 11, 2015 1:35 pm

I have a feeling those that won't surface might be the one's in line for BIP or they are playing by the rules and won't surface until they are eliminated during airing.

Something to look out for, for sure.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 11, 2015 1:37 pm

There will not be a premiere red carpet as CH will be out of LA doing a book tour. 
http://www.harpercollins.com/9780062305220/the-perfect-letter

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 11, 2015 1:40 pm

emusha wrote:
remockered wrote:Maybe Chris, Ben, and shawn have not been seen because they are part of BIP.  Joe has surfaced and so has Nick.  Has Jared been seen?

Sure wish I was on THAT beach!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 11, 2015 1:59 pm

Isn't it a bit early for the guys in the F4 to be looking for new love on BIP2? Though Marcus...
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 11, 2015 2:07 pm

nutty1 wrote:
emusha wrote:

Sure wish I was on THAT beach!!!
me too!! 

I don't think it's too early actually ...these contestants tend to bounce back really quickly anyways - partly 6 weeks where a guy spent 3-4 days of time with a girl is virtually nothing if they don't fall really deep and really hard... also -- there's the bubble/Stockholm syndrome effect of not seeing other girls and being forced to talk about the girl only always whenever the cameras are around...so there's a contrived aspect to it as well..in essence a majority of ppl if they're not deliberate about it fall in "lust" -- clear from the track record of the relationships -- so I think they should go for it and it's not at all a big deal for them to do so... JMHO
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 11, 2015 2:12 pm

Yeah, I'm sure it's not too early for most of the contestants, but the viewers maybe. Aren't we supposed to believe they're all madly in love with the lead? I remember plenty of shots of Marcus looking somberly out to the sea, because his heart was still broken. giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 11, 2015 2:13 pm

mindless wrote:Isn't it a bit early for the guys in the F4 to be looking for new love on BIP2? Though Marcus...

giggling  Yes delicious Marcus.  Wasn't he the first to say he was falling in love on the Bette?  
And then he appears on BIP and falls in love/gets engaged after 3-4 weeks of filming to a woman who is almost Andi's polar opposite.  giggling Good for Marcus & Lacey as they appear to be a great couple. 

And I think Chris set up his Twitter account with the Bette pic as a header during airing of Bette so he started his self promotion not much after or even during the filming of BIP. 

F3+4 looked good to go last time 'round.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 69 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 42 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22