SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Wed May 20, 2015 11:26 am

lexforlife wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I watched The Voice finals and am finally getting around to checking in here to see what all happened.  affraid   Looks/sounds like between RS' spoilers and the season preview, this season is going to either be an extremely bumpy ride and/or bust.  Guess I need to go find and watch the season preview to decide if I'm going to watch or not.  I have a feeling it's going to be so much of a train wreak, it'll be hard to avoid watching... hmmm giggling
I was going to pass on the season too because  the lead and Nick do not interest me at all but then that preview happened and all of a sudden, we might have a repeat of fiance type things this season. I'm hoping this trainwreck truly lives up to expectation because MTA and AFTR will be epic this season. let's :2pop together bestbud!
It's like when in doubt, bring out the fiancé type stuff, that ish always sells. Nick can start a business with it of some sort.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 11:27 am

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 3806527698 I mean I'm thinking about the AFTR and if indeed she dumped him, phew.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Wed May 20, 2015 11:32 am

sbolduc wrote:Just some more thoughts after reading all the posts this morning... To me Nick and Kaitlyn made their bed and now they need to lie in it. They are human, flawed and far from perfect...but so are all of us. It is not Nick or Kaitlyns individual fault it takes two to tango. If either were disrespectful to the other than Nick would not be in the F2.

This does not make Kaitlyn a sl*t or Nick a player. They are two people who seemingly had a fairly strong foundation pre show... Which is completely unprecedented.

Is what they did fair to the others guys.... No not at all. But what I respect is that Kaitlyn owned up to it and was honest with the guys to allow them to make a difficult decision to stand by her or not... That takes guts and is the hardest thing to do in this situation.

Now I am interested in Nicks reaction to all of this. Because I cannot imagine this is going to be easy on him either. Let's wait and see how this plays out.

All IMO of course.

I agree

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 20, 2015 11:48 am

I really think when Kaitlyn is talking about "having"sex..to the guys..I really think she confessed having it last season! As she did with Ryan Secrest interview!

All the drama is about something else..JMO
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 20, 2015 11:58 am

It is possible Kaitlyn slept with one of the guys in Dublin based on the preview/SCs.  I personally think it was Nick per RS spoiler, but not proven.

In the interim, sleuthing the preview/SCs:  

Kaitlyn was in Dublin when she got the burgundy shirt visitor knocking on her hotel room door--she appeared to let the guy inside.  They were at the Radison Blu St. Helens (previously sleuthed).  The visitor knocked on her door 405 (The Cherry Suite) which matches the business suites doors at the hotel and the interior lamps inside the room (double candle stick lamps).  Also, the suite has a balcony where we see her crying with her sweater over her head--the Radisson balconies match the screen cap.  There is another cap of a hotel door with the no disturb sign, but it a different suite--this is the VO where Kaitlyn says she will be out in 30 seconds.  

Screencaps:  I went to another site to view SC's that we can't bring here without permission.
Hotel Site:  Radison
Hotel trip advisor pics:  Trip Advisor
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 20, 2015 12:02 pm

Isn't there a picture of her and nick kissing and he has a burgundy sweater on?

I think she had more than one visitor to her hotel room..I believe Nick did go and see her..and some one else maybe at a different time!

Mini I also noticed it was two different "doors" great sleuthing!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 20, 2015 12:16 pm

lexforlife wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:I watched The Voice finals and am finally getting around to checking in here to see what all happened.  affraid   Looks/sounds like between RS' spoilers and the season preview, this season is going to either be an extremely bumpy ride and/or bust.  Guess I need to go find and watch the season preview to decide if I'm going to watch or not.  I have a feeling it's going to be so much of a train wreak, it'll be hard to avoid watching... hmmm giggling
I was going to pass on the season too because  the lead and Nick do not interest me at all but then that preview happened and all of a sudden, we might have a repeat of fiance type things this season. I'm hoping this trainwreck truly lives up to expectation because MTA and AFTR will be epic this season. let's :2pop together bestbud!

Well, now that Britt's gone, I might be able to bring myself to watch giggling  or at least check in frequently to snark and laugh.  Hugesmile

I skipped Andi's season...so I have no feelings one way or the other about Nick.  I was looking forward to a season of Kaitlyn's hot guys and her snarky sense of humor though.  Not sure what to think or expect now...  hmmm

bestbud!  Pass the popcorn!  giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 12:53 pm

happygolucky wrote:I'm gonna write it now ...

this is why TPTB wanted Kaitlyn all along ...

... it was in the "brewing" since Andi's ATFR season ...

when Nick opened the "pandora's box", talking about the topic that supposedly shouldn't be discussed on TV ... the sex that goes down in FS ...

... and the media ate it, every outlet, every interview (booked for Nick) it was about that ...it was sold gold!

So then they knew what to look up for in the next lead ...

... and they created the grounds for her to be able to "make gold" ...

they gave her the guy, they gave her the keys, they gave her time ...

it was "on the storyboard" all along, Kaitlyn didn't just jump at the first opportunity to sneak ...

it was offered to her.

Whether the guy is Nick, whether the guy is "the naked but running", I personally don't know for sure. But (no pun intended) that's the Kaitlyn I've seen on Bach19 (remember the lake date) ... and it wouldn't surprise me if TPTB were the original matchmakers (before this board ever played the game) for Nick&Kaitlyn to meet (or at least face-time) prior to the show.

I remember the birthday celebration for Nick when he had no BD ... it was somewhere around Bach premier with "our favourite" from TPTB...  I should have known better.

Oh absolutely happy. They brought him and his since grade school friend Smid out to LA for that "vacation". He offered up his Uber code in a tweet 'cause they must have instead taken the limo or town car. They wined him and dined him at Bagatelle (the Paris masquerade non-birthday birthday where he made his wish) and sent them as guests to The Grammys. We could also speculate that Nick's visit to Sharleen in NYC was completely engineered by TPTB. Heck, we could even go so far as to speculate that JB visiting Nick in Chicago back in December was all part of a recruitment process. Only TPTB really know what went into this casting, we can only speculate. But the social media during this time sure look like scenes from a documentary. I am a Nick fan, so I hope that his wish comes true and that at least some, if not all, aspects of his agenda are fulfilled.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 20, 2015 1:00 pm

MiniDiva wrote:It is possible Kaitlyn slept with one of the guys in Dublin based on the preview/SCs.  I personally think it was Nick per RS spoiler, but not proven.

In the interim, sleuthing the preview/SCs:  

Kaitlyn was in Dublin when she got the burgundy shirt visitor knocking on her hotel room door--she appeared to let the guy inside.  They were at the Radison Blu St. Helens (previously sleuthed).  The visitor knocked on her door 405 (The Cherry Suite) which matches the business suites doors at the hotel and the interior lamps inside the room (double candle stick lamps).  Also, the suite has a balcony where we see her crying with her sweater over her head--the Radisson balconies match the screen cap.  There is another cap of a hotel door with the no disturb sign, but it a different suite--this is the VO where Kaitlyn says she will be out in 30 seconds.  

Screencaps:  I went to another site to view SC's that we can't bring here without permission.
Hotel Site:  Radison
Hotel trip advisor pics:  Trip Advisor

Awesome MD! Great info here!

Hotmomma wrote:Isn't there a picture of her and nick kissing and he has a burgundy sweater on?

I think she had more than one visitor to her hotel room..I believe Nick did go and see her..and some one else maybe at a different time!

Mini I also noticed it was two different "doors" great sleuthing!

I think there were more than one visitor or maybe different epi, different guys.

S/Caps No discussion

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Nnf11

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Wed May 20, 2015 1:37 pm

Good to analyze the screencaps - thanks for bringing that forward.

I can see them using this as an opportunity to say "See, America, we the professionals should decide who the 'Bette should be if you want a 'love' story" (a la Britt and Brady) and similar to how CH is anti-Juan Pablo -- someone who had overwhelming support by the viewers as well -- and CH even tried to get Nikki to spill dirt on JPG at C Soule's premiere.
I dont think JP had much viewer support until TPTB created it. Lots of folks here (that watch the show closely) were surprised about the choice of someone who we didnt know very well at all because he wasnt even in the F4. I remember thinking - Juan who? What? Why would they pick him?
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 20, 2015 1:45 pm

This sc matches with the date in Ireland where they are at the building with the red flanking door and the lion statues on either side of the door? Can't find that photo, but my memory is taking me there. 
The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 42 Nnf11

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 20, 2015 1:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:This sc matches with the date in Ireland where they are at the building with the red flanking door and the lion statues on either side of the door? Can't find that photo, but my memory is taking me there. 

Hmm, I had thought this was NY when I watched the preview. I guess not, then.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22