SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 69 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 45 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by momoftrips Mon May 18, 2015 2:15 pm

I actually like his spoiler. The lack of info for the second half of the season is interesting to me.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Mon May 18, 2015 2:15 pm

I just knew that Shawn & Nick were the f2. I have no problem if Kaitlyn really didn't pick someone as long as she did it with empathy unlike Jen Schefft. I'm not so sure about RS's spoilers though. I wouldn't be half surprised if he changes it mid-late season (after he reads our sleuthing).  giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15499

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Mon May 18, 2015 2:16 pm

Lol, America saw her butt naked too if only from a dare!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 18, 2015 2:18 pm

sophienette wrote:GA, why is the media thread closed? Interviews coming out of the girls and CH?

Because I asked several times to keep the discussion in this thread instead of several threads going on all at once. I wanted everyone to see the request.

gurlbrit wrote:Well it's up to our magnificent sleuthers here to dispel RS spoiler.  Honestly, I'm looking forward to this season.  I, for one, would love RS to be wrong.  Fleiss tweeted me at the beginning of the season, not to judge the two bachelorettes and to watch it all unfold.  

IA - All that's been sleuthed, doesn't quite match what he is revealing. JMHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 18, 2015 2:19 pm

I don't want to go crazy with speculation cos I actually don't think K is looking "glowy/in love" and have no concrete evidence to go off of for this but...
I'll be looking VERY closely at the way the relationships develop 

just putting myself in her shoes I would hate to have a crazy inflated relationship that comes off a TV show with the pressure to make it work and have a wedding and have babies etc. etc. she was already very hesitant about going on the show. I wonder if she simply doesn't want whatever her relationship is to be public fodder for all to bash and scrutinize... I would feel that way if I was a normal person going on the show... just a thought no idea
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 18, 2015 2:19 pm

Whoa!!!! To think they didn't choose Becca because she "was a risk to the network" and may end up not falling in love.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 2:20 pm

albean99 wrote:I just knew that Shawn & Nick were the f2. I have no problem if Kaitlyn really didn't pick someone as long as she did it with empathy unlike Jen Schefft. I'm not so sure about RS's spoilers though. I wouldn't be half surprised if he changes it mid-late season (after he reads our sleuthing).  giggling

I only watched bits of Jen's season. IMO Kaitlyn is more savvy and I think empathy will come into play. 
The spoilers are perfect.  It frees up Nick to not have to stay behind a curtain until epi 4 airs and supports his wanting to join to authentically date. 
Whatever else happened, happened.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon May 18, 2015 2:25 pm

sbolduc wrote:I am happy with Kaitlyn ending up alone personally. If she doesn't see a future with someone then way better to end it now then put on a charade post show.

The only part I have a hard time with is if she was facetiming Nick as much as RS says they were pre-show then she knew enough about him at that point to see if she was interested or not. She knew waaaaaaaaaaaay more about him than any of the other guys even if he entered mid season. So my issue is why bring him all the way to F2 if you know it isn't him... I am thinking TPTB made her.

Great point it seems the outcome of Nick ending in the F2 was staged if the spoiler is correct. I know TPTB would love for Nick to relive his being heartbroken again, totally messed up if all this is true. I am not blaming TPTB because at the end of the day it was Nick's choice to show up; just wish TPTB would cut Nick a slack.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon May 18, 2015 2:25 pm

What?  The producers could not control, guilt and force Kaitlyn into choosing one of her F2 at the end to move forward with and pretend to be in love with, only to break up with him after the appropriate time has passed?

Maybe she really did balk, said that she refused to put any of the guys through that, and that is what actually ended up shortening the filming portion of the season.  It started out wonky, and it sounds like it ended up that way.

But, if the spoiler is true that she did not pick anyone at the end, then I can't help but believe that this Bachelorette season is going to lose viewership and could even tank in the ratings.  Their little experiment to have 2 women at the beginning of the season that ends up with 0 bachelors standing at the end could not have made the producers very happy.

And, Britt could possibly be the real winner here - after all is said and done.  If that is the case, then I expect to see a lot more of Britt and Brady's relationship showcased this season.  And, Kaitlyn's edit could also take a huge hit this go-around, especially if she did not cooperate and threw a wrench in their plans.  No wonder Kaitlyn seemed to retreat back to Canada to be with her family afterwards.  This could get really ugly for her.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon May 18, 2015 2:29 pm

mercieme wrote:
sbolduc wrote:I am happy with Kaitlyn ending up alone personally. If she doesn't see a future with someone then way better to end it now then put on a charade post show.

The only part I have a hard time with is if she was facetiming Nick as much as RS says they were pre-show then she knew enough about him at that point to see if she was interested or not. She knew waaaaaaaaaaaay more about him than any of the other guys even if he entered mid season. So my issue is why bring him all the way to F2 if you know it isn't him... I am thinking TPTB made her.

Great point it seems the outcome of Nick ending in the F2 was staged if the spoiler is correct. I know TPTB would love for Nick to relive his being heartbroken again, totally messed up if all this is true. I am not blaming TPTB because at the end of the day it was Nick's choice to show up; just wish TPTB would cut Nick a slack.

However if TPTB made her to take Nick all the way to f2, couldn't they force her to pick someone at the end? Maybe not engagement but at least to date?
I need time to process all the info.
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 18, 2015 2:30 pm

Longhornfan wrote:What?  The producers could not control, guilt and force Kaitlyn into choosing one of her F2 at the end to move forward with and pretend to be in love with, only to break up with him after the appropriate time has passed?

Maybe she really did balk, said that she refused to put any of the guys through that, and that is what actually ended up shortening the filming portion of the season.  It started out wonky, and it sounds like it ended up that way.

But, if the spoiler is true that she did not pick anyone at the end, then I can't help but believe that this Bachelorette season is going to lose viewership and could even tank in the ratings.  Their little experiment to have 2 women at the beginning of the season that ends up with 0 bachelors standing at the end could not have made the producers very happy.

And, Britt could possibly be the real winner here - after all is said and done.  If that is the case, then I expect to see a lot more of Britt and Brady's relationship showcased this season.  And, Kaitlyn's edit could also take a huge hit this go-around, especially if she did not cooperate and threw a wrench in their plans.  No wonder Kaitlyn seemed to retreat back to Canada to be with her family afterwards.  This could get really ugly for her.

I hope she doesn't take to big a hit in the edit. After all "America" did really choose her as evidenced by all the Twitter trending and they were mostly looking forward to "fun" so ...

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahValley Mon May 18, 2015 2:31 pm

I've followed on the sideline for several months, and after reading this spoiler just had to join in on the fun. Honestly, I would find it rather dissappointing if Kaitlyn doesn't end up in a relationship by the end of this. I do agree, however, that she doesn't really have that love glow to her.

Reading RS's spoilers though, I have a thought. He is not exactly sure how Chris was eliminated, just that he was eliminated. What if in fact he wasn't eliminated, he just did not have a HTD/an even more secluded one than Shawn and Nick, because Kaitlyn was so sure that he was the one, and then the producers wanted to put up the ultimate foiler for all of us to be surprised by the end.
SarahValley
SarahValley

Female Posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 69 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 45 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22