SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Wed May 20, 2015 9:55 am

I can't think of a worse possible way to be thrown under the bus by TPTB, as if they weren't disgusting enough. I feel bad for Kait. And once again, I'm grossed out by Nick. I'm highly suspicious of his motives but that's for another thread.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Wed May 20, 2015 9:56 am

Just some more thoughts after reading all the posts this morning... To me Nick and Kaitlyn made their bed and now they need to lie in it. They are human, flawed and far from perfect...but so are all of us. It is not Nick or Kaitlyns individual fault it takes two to tango. If either were disrespectful to the other than Nick would not be in the F2.

This does not make Kaitlyn a sl*t or Nick a player. They are two people who seemingly had a fairly strong foundation pre show... Which is completely unprecedented.

Is what they did fair to the others guys.... No not at all. But what I respect is that Kaitlyn owned up to it and was honest with the guys to allow them to make a difficult decision to stand by her or not... That takes guts and is the hardest thing to do in this situation.

Now I am interested in Nicks reaction to all of this. Because I cannot imagine this is going to be easy on him either. Let's wait and see how this plays out.

All IMO of course.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 10:00 am

Or if she slept with someone other than Nick even though they had something really great going - also an ironic twist on last season. Could he forgive or overlook that based on his opinions from last season? Also would explain why they didn't end up together, if they didn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 20, 2015 10:17 am

So right now I am reading last night's epi and thinking...
This show is like Penn and Teller act. They make you focus on one thing, so you will miss what really happens to get to the final result. Best example Brooks, or just on a regular season the suspense between which of the F2 is chosen. Misdirection.
I am wondering if it was not Nick she got caught with. TPTB are making the audience look like Nick. What if is wasn't? 
 The bottom line to the preview: K was caught doing something questionable. Man in room with her could be the sole thing. Because production caught her she is forced to bring this to the group attention. 
We really don't know what happened. All we know is what we are led to believe at this point and it has us wanting to continue watching and talking. Just what TPTB want for ratings.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed May 20, 2015 10:20 am

Alanna wrote:*snipped* There is nothing tptb love more than sweet, sweet irony. 

Let's also not forget dressing Britt in white and Kait in black, having the castoff find love with a good, pure religious singer and the actual Ette sleep with the dastardly Nick and wind up alone.
Holy moly. This really is the most dramatic season of the show evahh.
If RS is correct, then I think you may have hit the nail on the head. We know TPTB bent over backwards to get Nick on the show, have him on SM while on the show, have a sequestered HTD, etc. RS says that Kaitlyn was "calling the shots" which, based on the changes and "drama", this seems to be in relation to Nick being on the show. So if she was calling the shots and takes Nick to F2 (per RS) only to reject him, what are TPTB going to think/do about that?

Chris Harrison said the nation was divided on Britt or Kaitlyn for 'Bette. The nation was never divided but CH, MF et. al were pro-Britt despite the overwhelming support for Kaitlyn to be the 'Bette. If RS is correct and no one was chosen and the producers still bent over for Nick to be on the show for Kaitlyn then I can see them using this as an opportunity to say "See, America, we the professionals should decide who the 'Bette should be if you want a 'love' story" (a la Britt and Brady) and similar to how CH is anti-Juan Pablo -- someone who had overwhelming support by the viewers as well -- and CH even tried to get Nikki to spill dirt on JPG at C Soule's premiere.

If, and only IF, the spoiler is correct, it feels like MF and company are just giving the royal finger to the masses that watch the show and think they can have "greater influence" than TPTB. As if they are saying, this is what you want? (to viewers and to Kaitlyn & Nick)... then here is your trainwreck on a platter.

Either something is completely amiss and we will get some sort of love story with K+F1 (and is very likely since the 'Bette is something RS has the terrible track record with), or that is what they are doing. JMHO no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 20, 2015 10:27 am

I am trying to catch up too! I think someone went to Kaitlyn's room and they may have or not had sex..while that person is ther ( I wouldn't put pass production) to send another one there...so Kaityln got "caught" ( so to speak) And she tells the guys...she is upfront..and I think she also explains " why" she kept Nick! And the shots of some of they guys crying is when she let them go!.. This is so splice/diced!
Watch it isn't about "sex" at all!
As has been it's been said she was "Gold" for them since she is a free spirit! and seems to speak/ act when she is in the moment!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed May 20, 2015 10:29 am

ITA HM. 
Slight of hand. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed May 20, 2015 10:33 am

It's all about nothing! JMO. Just for rating!

Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed May 20, 2015 10:35 am

Do we know the hotel that they stayed at in Killarney?  

Kaitlyn was in Room 405 when she answered the door and there was a guy in a burgundy shirt/sweater.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 20, 2015 10:39 am

I watched The Voice finals and am finally getting around to checking in here to see what all happened.  affraid   Looks/sounds like between RS' spoilers and the season preview, this season is going to either be an extremely bumpy ride and/or bust.  Guess I need to go find and watch the season preview to decide if I'm going to watch or not.  I have a feeling it's going to be so much of a train wreak, it'll be hard to avoid watching... hmmm giggling
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Wed May 20, 2015 11:10 am

relaxing wrote:Or if she slept with someone other than Nick even though they had something really great going - also an ironic twist on last season.  Could he forgive or overlook that based on his opinions from last season?  Also would explain why they didn't end up together, if they didn't.

This is actually a really good thought, and gives me something to think about. Hmmm...the flip side of the pay-back coin.
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 20, 2015 11:20 am

Ladybug82 wrote:I watched The Voice finals and am finally getting around to checking in here to see what all happened.  affraid   Looks/sounds like between RS' spoilers and the season preview, this season is going to either be an extremely bumpy ride and/or bust.  Guess I need to go find and watch the season preview to decide if I'm going to watch or not.  I have a feeling it's going to be so much of a train wreak, it'll be hard to avoid watching... hmmm giggling
I was going to pass on the season too because  the lead and Nick do not interest me at all but then that preview happened and all of a sudden, we might have a repeat of fiance type things this season. I'm hoping this trainwreck truly lives up to expectation because MTA and AFTR will be epic this season. let's :2pop together bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22