SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 55 of 69 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 62 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 21, 2015 11:55 pm

^ If RS is correct about Nick and also correct that Kaitlyn picks no one, I think even Nick will feel better about this season than last. He gave it his best shot and if it didn't work out and at least this time around it wasn't because of some other guy since there is no other guy (if RS is correct that she picks no one).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by luvlady345 Fri May 22, 2015 7:58 am

Seriously, can you imagine if Kaitlyn didn't choose Nick what an ego bruiser that is.....  Nick, would become that dude who can't close the deal so for his sake I hope he is F1....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 22, 2015 8:00 am

luvlady345 wrote:Seriously, can you imagine if Kaitlyn didn't choose Nick what an ego bruiser that is.....  Nick, would become that dude who can't close the deal so for his sake I hope he is F1....
Nahh, he'll just show up next summer because he'll have built a sm special "connection" with the next Ette. If at first you don't succeed...

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Fri May 22, 2015 8:06 am

Alanna wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:Seriously, can you imagine if Kaitlyn didn't choose Nick what an ego bruiser that is.....  Nick, would become that dude who can't close the deal so for his sake I hope he is F1....
Nahh, he'll just show up next summer because he'll have built a sm special "connection" with the next Ette. If at first you don't succeed...

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 3806527698 "sm special connection"....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 22, 2015 9:28 am

Alanna wrote:

Or let him go to Paradise where there are more options and he's got better odds of making a relationship stick. Although that's a lot more women he'd need to stalk, err follow on social media first.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Fri May 22, 2015 9:39 am

umngirl wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Or let him go to Paradise where there are more options and he's got better odds of making a relationship stick. Although that's a lot more women he'd need to stalk, err follow on social media first.

The dude turns 35 in September, wouldn't that make him one of the oldest on the show . . .  is there a age cap?   giggling
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri May 22, 2015 9:42 am

^I think that's how old Graham was last season. Maybe even Clare, Money, and AshLee were about that old too. I don't actually know. But it would be a really contrast if he's on there with people who are 22 or 23. That's a big age gap.

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 86669110 The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2015 9:42 am

MiniDiva wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Alanna wrote:

The dude turns 35 in September, wouldn't that make him one of the oldest on the show . . .  is there a age cap?   giggling

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 55 Old-year-smiley-emoticon

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Fri May 22, 2015 11:24 am

I sincerely hope Nick doesn't show up on BIP, because that would be kind of pathetic of him IMO. And how much time will his boss give him off anyway, doesn't he have some important REAL job, unlike most of the rest of them?

Since he's so competitive, I think losing to nobody will be slightly less humiliating than losing to somebody.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri May 22, 2015 11:30 am

ironcat wrote:I sincerely hope Nick doesn't show up on BIP, because that would be kind of pathetic of him IMO.  And how much time will his boss give him off anyway, doesn't he have some important REAL job, unlike most of the rest of them?

Since he's so competitive, I think losing to nobody will be slightly less humiliating than losing to somebody.
But, like, I mean, what if, it's REAL LOVE this time with some chick on BIP? Instead of what it was with all the exes and Andi and Kait? Would it be okay then? Asking just in case.

Oh man. He's fun.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri May 22, 2015 11:53 am

Just perhaps by the time of the FRC, Kaitlyn had her wits about her enough (after earlier poor timing) to know that it would not be conducive to an engagement to having everyone question her sexuality/ability to be faithful while the show aired... thus sparing f1 from embarrassing questions and speculation. As much as they might be hurt in the moment if they feel they are in love, I think we're aware, from experience, that the only ones of these relationships that work out in the end are when the couple feels they've made a strong commitment (as opposed to connection) with each other and are able to put aside all the tabloid fodder. Tabloids will be working overtime on this one.

If Kaitlyn has made a true connection, she (and he) will be better served by pursuing it later... after the AFR. With no engagement, she will have just the slightest chance at personal privacy (since I don't know what her career goals are, she may not want to be a private person, but at least she won't be followed everywhere she goes having her dates photographed).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri May 22, 2015 1:30 pm

ironcat wrote:I sincerely hope Nick doesn't show up on BIP, because that would be kind of pathetic of him IMO.  And how much time will his boss give him off anyway, doesn't he have some important REAL job, unlike most of the rest of them?

Well, if only because Nick finishes F2, he won't be included on BIP.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 69 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 62 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22