SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 50 of 69 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 59 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Thu May 21, 2015 2:29 pm

Ben had sex with Courtney prior to the FS, and rumor had it so did Blob. Both were vilified for it, and loads of people questioned their moral judgement and accused them if not taking the process seriously. Either we give those two men a free pass on their escapades, or we put Kaitlyn in the same boat.

No judgement towards Kaitlyn, but I do see how sex too soon (or with multiple people in the same span) can hurt her chances of finding "true love."
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Nibbles22 Thu May 21, 2015 2:36 pm

She should not have been sleeping around with any of the bachelors before the overnight dates period! She should have had enough class not to even go there. It's disrespectful to every single man that put his life on hold to go on this journey with her. How could any one of them trust her after that?? IMO it's absolutely disgusting.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1359

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 2:37 pm

The only thing is as per RS they did not know that had happen until now when the show is airing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu May 21, 2015 2:40 pm

sosleepy wrote:Ben had sex with Courtney prior to the FS, and rumor had it so did Blob. Both were vilified for it, and loads of people questioned their moral judgement and accused them if not taking the process seriously.  Either we give those two men a free pass on their escapades, or we put Kaitlyn in the same boat.  

No judgement towards Kaitlyn, but I do see how sex too soon (or with multiple people in the same span) can hurt her chances of finding "true love."

How many years after the fact did we find out about Ben and Courtney? Blob rumor has it? Sorry that just doesn't cut it. Both of them would have been put thru the proverbial ringer just like Kaitlin. People detested Ben for his naked romp in the ocean with Courtney, he did not go unscathed by that.
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu May 21, 2015 2:41 pm

I said the same thing during Ben's season, whoever the person is that Kaitlyn had sex with in Ireland, I hope she didn't choose a different person (if she chose anyone at all), because I would feel sorry for that guy.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Thu May 21, 2015 2:41 pm

I have no problem with Kaitlyn sleeping with whomever she wants whenever she wants but I agree with the sentiments of it hurting her chances of finding love. The reason its fine to have sex in the fantasy suite is that you have 3 guys there and presumably only two you are possibly deciding between. You are then both giving them and yourself a fair chance to find love. Kait hindered herself developing or allowing herself really to fall for the other guys for taking that step with Nick so early because she then got so caught up in him which possibly stopped her falling for Shawn.

I wonder if Shawn only found out the other night she had slept with Nick before the FS??

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Thu May 21, 2015 2:49 pm

sara11 wrote:

I wonder if Shawn only found out the other night she had slept with Nick before the FS??
Truthfully, I don't think any of the bachelors knew about it before that promo aired. I would also bet neither Kailyn or Nick knew they were going to use footage from an ITM or private discussion to broadcast it to all of America. I think they were both shocked when they saw that promo for the first time
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 2:53 pm

In the summer the bachelorette get low ratings, this gave the producer gold to use this footage to their advantage, to get people talking and I believe that is why they use it. People been talking about it now for days, so they got what they wanted and Kaitlyn is not ducking from discussing it, so they are gonna ride it to the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Thu May 21, 2015 3:03 pm

reason wrote:In the summer the bachelorette get low ratings, this gave the producer gold to use this footage to their advantage, to get people talking and I believe that is why they use it.  People been talking about it now for days, so they got what they wanted and Kaitlyn is not ducking from discussing it, so they are gonna ride it to the end.

Definitely - and Britt helped them get a bit of a romance story for the few watchers that hoped for some romantic happy endings. ABC doesn't need to worry about the romance any more - that part jumped the shark. As I said before, and I don't mean anything mean towards Kaitlyn, you don't hire someone that took her swimsuit bottoms off in the previous show if you want Prince Charming looking for his Cinderella. Kaitlyn is apparently a real sweetheart, fun, impulsive but not the person Prince Charming brings home to the castle. There are good guys that would be great with her but it's not a traditional relationship any more.

And P.S. It was fairly clear Ben and Courtney were together during the show. No way they had any impulse to wait.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 3:10 pm

Well Nick saw how she was on the the bachelor and still reach out to her. If he was not interested he would not have gone after her. I hope she took that into consideration and I am wishing her the best and hope she continues to own her mistake and be the person who she is.

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Thu May 21, 2015 3:14 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:She should not have been sleeping around with any of the bachelors before the overnight dates period!   She should have had enough class not to even go there.  It's disrespectful to every single man that put his life on hold to go on this journey with her.  How could any one of them trust her after that??   IMO it's absolutely disgusting.
I agree. I think it's disrespectful because during the FS dates the other guys know Kaitlyn will be spending the night with other guys. But to go and sleep with someone without the other guys knowing and doing it behind their backs is disrespectful. You should respect the guys enough who are here only for you and investing their time in you to not go that far behind their backs. I wouldn't feel good if I was a guy who was emotionally invested in Kaitlyn and possible want to marry her in the future, to find out she slept with another guy behind my back.

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 21, 2015 3:14 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I guess the Mystery man could be anyone..sorry!
I hope it was not Chris Hanson.  no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 69 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 59 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22