SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 69 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Stacia620 Mon May 25, 2015 1:56 pm

I pretty much think that Nick is out of the running.  It's Shawn as her F1 or she picked no one.
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by emusha Mon May 25, 2015 2:03 pm

Well we shall see how everything unfolds -- I really think the clues right now make it Shawn as F1 and Nick isn't  -- and I would be so happy for K for Shawn to be her F1 cos he is adorable and seems like a fun personality to have around -- I'm looking forward to finding out more about him Smiley he's one of my fave F5 so no worries from my end...

On the flip side I'm very curious to see how the edit unfolds for Shawn F1 - esp after last epi there's no way the general audience doesn't think he's her top choice. she called herself a nerd while talking about how his kiss made her feel for goodness-sakes laugh out loud girl seemed smitten!!
 and he got a very nice mention and positive growth of his storyline per the preview. there's no other frontrunner in the public eye right now cos the only other guy who she kissed last epi Dr. C is shown bawling his eyes out during previews (getting hurt and/or rejected) and the guy who is shown coming back on the show but having chemistry with K is painted in a light of having snuck in to have sex with her and coming in for his second chance when he didn't treat Andi well

Possible it's gonna be a love story that hit 'the rocks' story this season but I really hope that the "rocks" are just exaggerated if that is the story we're going to see... 

CH's recent proclamation that they know more than ever that spoilers are part and parcel so they are "embracing it" for this show is interesting to keep in mind

Last edited by emusha on Mon May 25, 2015 2:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 2:06 pm

Was Shawn in CH top 5 to watch?

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 25, 2015 2:09 pm

reason wrote:Was Shawn in CH top 5 to watch?
no dr. C was though.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon May 25, 2015 2:11 pm

ironcat wrote:I know we shouldn't assume that a pattern is foolproof, but haven't the last 3 Bachelorette  F1s had their first 1 on 1 on episode 5? (Jef, Chris, Josh)  I also think there is a difference between who the average, unspoiled viewer thinks the front runner is and who the people who sleuth think is "obvious".  In Jillian's season, for example, Jake had the first 1 on 1, and much of the casual viewership thought he was the front runner and were shocked when she eliminated him.

I agree, patterns are important but not foolproof. IMO, only one thing has been consistent over all of the seasons - they never show the lead being all in on the F1, and declaring so, on night 1. They show the F1 being all in and/or they show the lead being all in with another contender. And they show the lead connecting with the F1. But they never show the lead being all in and making declarations like love at first sight about the F1. They might break that this season, but I will be skeptical until I see it happen with my own eyes.

As for who casual viewers think is the front runner, who knows. But my sister is unspoiled so far this season and texted me after night one and said 'so Shawn gets the final rose, doesn't he?'
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 25, 2015 2:15 pm

OnePromise Good Post Thanks for the recap! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 2:17 pm

emusha wrote:
reason wrote:Was Shawn in CH top 5 to watch?
no dr. C was though.

Setting him up for TB?

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 25, 2015 2:20 pm

allykat wrote:
ironcat wrote:I know we shouldn't assume that a pattern is foolproof, but haven't the last 3 Bachelorette  F1s had their first 1 on 1 on episode 5? (Jef, Chris, Josh)  I also think there is a difference between who the average, unspoiled viewer thinks the front runner is and who the people who sleuth think is "obvious".  In Jillian's season, for example, Jake had the first 1 on 1, and much of the casual viewership thought he was the front runner and were shocked when she eliminated him.

I agree, patterns are important but not foolproof. IMO, only one thing has been consistent over all of the seasons - they never show the lead being all in on the F1, and declaring so, on night 1. They show the F1 being all in and/or they show the lead being all in with another contender. And they show the lead connecting with the F1. But they never show the lead being all in and making declarations like love at first sight about the F1. They might break that this season, but I will be skeptical until I see it happen with my own eyes.

As for who casual viewers think is the front runner, who knows. But my sister is unspoiled so far this season and texted me after night one and said 'so Shawn gets the final rose, doesn't he?'

ITA allykat -- if they break that trend then we shall see...I really want K with someone and shawn is a great catch for her but I remain skeptical cos of the edit.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon May 25, 2015 2:36 pm

I guess I just think it's too early to predict who fans will deem the front runner based on the first episode and the previews, which, for the average casual viewer, fly by so fast they don't necessarily even realize what is being shown. Some fans also choose their front runners based on who they personally find attractive/interesting. If Shawn ends up as the obvious front runner this season, so be it, but I don't believe we can say that for sure this early on.

And if Shawn does end up being that obvious after the next couple of episodes, I also agree that with the return of Nick to stir things up, which has really never happened before in this way, all bets will be off and it will definitely make a lot of viewers change their minds about which guy Kaitlyn is favoring, ie, IF she was already in love with Shawn, why would she even let Nick come back at all?

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon May 25, 2015 2:49 pm

ironcat wrote:I guess I just think it's too early to predict who fans will deem the front runner based on the first episode and the previews, which, for the average casual viewer, fly by so fast they don't necessarily even realize what is being shown.  Some fans also choose their front runners based on who they personally find attractive/interesting.  If Shawn ends up as the obvious front runner this season, so be it, but I don't believe we can say that for sure this early on.

And if Shawn does end up being that obvious after the next couple of episodes, I also agree that with the return of Nick to stir things up, which has really never happened before in this way, all bets will be off and it will definitely make a lot of viewers change their minds about which guy Kaitlyn is favoring, ie, IF she was already in love with Shawn, why would she even let Nick come back at all?

If you read the blogs on the first episode, including SM posts and comments on articles, it is quite clear that Shawn is being seen as the front runner. And this is from casual viewers. Actually, it appears to me that the producers edited that episode deliberately to make the connection between Sean and Kaitlyn very obvious.

As for letting Nick come back, that decision would have been out of Kaitlyn's hands. They may say it was up to her to decide, but it definitely wasn't. If what RS said is true, Nick and the producers knew he was going to be a part of the season even before they started filming.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon May 25, 2015 2:57 pm

julychild wrote:
ironcat wrote:I guess I just think it's too early to predict who fans will deem the front runner based on the first episode and the previews, which, for the average casual viewer, fly by so fast they don't necessarily even realize what is being shown.  Some fans also choose their front runners based on who they personally find attractive/interesting.  If Shawn ends up as the obvious front runner this season, so be it, but I don't believe we can say that for sure this early on.

If you read the blogs on the first episode, including SM posts and comments on articles, it is quite clear that Shawn is being seen as the front runner. And this is from casual viewers. Actually, it appears to me that the producers edited that episode deliberately to make the connection between Sean and Kaitlyn very obvious.

As for letting Nick come back, that decision would have been out of Kaitlyn's hands. They may say it was up to her to decide, but it definitely wasn't. If what RS said is true, Nick and the producers knew he was going to be a part of the season even before they started filming.

I know that the producers made the decision about Nick staying, but the casual fan is probably going to believe it was Kaitlyn's call. I guess we'll have to agree to disagree whether Shawn will definitely continue to have front runner status with most viewers throughout the run of the season without having seen the rest of the episodes . I'm waiting to see how it plays out. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 59 1710264613

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 3:25 pm

IF Shawn is F1 they will ensure that they a little bit of interaction each episode. They do that for all F1s even for Sean/Cat where (IMO) she wasn't even front an centre on his radar initially. What they got they showed.
A reaction like what Kaitlyn has to Shawn is a bit unusual so they showed it. Many leads do not peg their F1 (again huge IF at this point) right out of the limo. Despite what we think or they say post season.
Plus she went ahead and gave the FIR to him unlike perhaps other leads that do zone into their F1s that probably are persuaded to spread the love around. The FIR gave him even more screen time in episode 1 than other past F1s.

Again IF he is. He just may not (though I totally think he is at this point).
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 69 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22