SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 69 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by whit90 Mon May 25, 2015 3:26 pm

How do we know for a fact that the producers wanted Nick on the show ? What would Nick get from this ? I still think that they meet before the show and that she already signed on the dotted line to be the next ette. Then Nick asked to be on the show and Kaitlyn herself said yes.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon May 25, 2015 3:28 pm

nd4reality wrote:IF Shawn is F1 they will ensure that they a little bit of interaction each episode. They do that for all F1s even for Sean/Cat where (IMO) she wasn't even front an centre on his radar initially. What they got they showed.
A reaction like what Kaitlyn has to Shawn is a bit unusual so they showed it. Many leads do not peg their F1 (again huge IF at this point) right out of the limo. Despite what we think or they say post season.
Plus she went ahead and gave the FIR to him unlike perhaps other leads that do zone into their F1s that probably are persuaded to spread the love around. The FIR gave him even more screen time in episode 1 than other past F1s.

Again IF he is. He just may not (though I totally think he is at this point).
ITA (again!). 

1. How can we know he's the frontrunner that's been shoved to the audience when it's been one episode? He will start to fade amidst all the drama when Nick rolls into town and knocks him off his fir-love at first sight-maybe/maybe not pre-fs visitor pedestal. 
2. Whenever something is interesting- Kait's over-the-top reaction to Shawn, for example, they will show it. It's more about entertainment than keeping the f1 hidden imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon May 25, 2015 3:40 pm

I have this thought... Kaitlyn said about Shawn that her feelings for him where like the closest thing to "love at first sight" she has ever had.  But this was before she laid eyes on Nick.  The preview shows Kaitlyn backstage at the rap date with a look on her face I have yet to see replicated anywhere else.  It was a look of ecstasy. Of pure joy about the fact that Nick was in the audience. That he came for her.  She says that she wasn't sure why he was there at the time, but confident, "bad a**" Kaitlyn still looked like a bubbly fan girl on the verge of a melt down.  And that was even before talking to him in person.  Now, that SC of Kaitlyn looks more like "love at first sight" to me.  

I think that once Nick joined the show, the producers realized they would have to pull a "bait and switch" to make the ending a surprise.  So they kept spoilers from being revealed in Ireland, had hometowns in Utah (of all places), leaked she choses no one to RS and then barrage the spoiled viewers (and RS) with a variety of confusing tidbits to keep us sluething and talking (and watching because that is the ultimate goal after all).

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 25, 2015 5:58 pm

OnePromise wrote:I have this thought... Kaitlyn said about Shawn that her feelings for him where like the closest thing to "love at first sight" she has ever had.  But this was before she laid eyes on Nick.  The preview shows Kaitlyn backstage at the rap date with a look on her face I have yet to see replicated anywhere else.  It was a look of ecstasy. Of pure joy about the fact that Nick was in the audience. That he came for her.  She says that she wasn't sure why he was there at the time, but confident, "bad a**" Kaitlyn still looked like a bubbly fan girl on the verge of a melt down.  And that was even before talking to him in person.  Now, that SC of Kaitlyn looks more like "love at first sight" to me.  

I think that once Nick joined the show, the producers realized they would have to pull a "bait and switch" to make the ending a surprise.  So they kept spoilers from being revealed in Ireland, had hometowns in Utah (of all places), leaked she choses no one to RS and then barrage the spoiled viewers (and RS) with a variety of confusing tidbits to keep us sluething and talking (and watching because that is the ultimate goal after all).

I disagree because she had "laid eyes" on Nick before. Maybe even spent time with him. no idea Most of the time RS is right. Either she chose shawn in light of all the new evidence pointing towards that, or she chose no one. JMHO
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Mon May 25, 2015 7:09 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
OnePromise wrote:I have this thought... Kaitlyn said about Shawn that her feelings for him where like the closest thing to "love at first sight" she has ever had.  But this was before she laid eyes on Nick.  The preview shows Kaitlyn backstage at the rap date with a look on her face I have yet to see replicated anywhere else.  It was a look of ecstasy. Of pure joy about the fact that Nick was in the audience. That he came for her.  She says that she wasn't sure why he was there at the time, but confident, "bad a**" Kaitlyn still looked like a bubbly fan girl on the verge of a melt down.  And that was even before talking to him in person.  Now, that SC of Kaitlyn looks more like "love at first sight" to me.  

I disagree because she had "laid eyes" on Nick before.  Maybe even spent time with him.  no idea   Most of the time RS is right.  Either she chose shawn in light of all the new evidence pointing towards that, or she chose no one.  JMHO
I know a lot of people don't like RS and that's fine but one thing I like about him his the first one to remind people of his past mistakes like he did with the Ally this season. He has become very cautious with spoilers even this time it took a while to reveal them.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 7:13 pm

Where the photos of the ladies with nick again and the one where he was with just the 1 lady? please point me in the right direction.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon May 25, 2015 7:15 pm

reason wrote:Where the photos of the ladies with nick again and the one where he was with just the 1 lady? please point me in the right direction.
Here you go reason... in the SM/Media thread https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2993p120-the-bachelorette-11-kaitlyn-bristowe-4-media-tweets-ig-sleuthingdiscuscussion-2#804802
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 7:16 pm

Can you all please put the two photos beside each other the one with the two ladies and him in the aloha shirt and then the one with the 4 ladies today please.

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Mon May 25, 2015 7:57 pm

If I were a sleuthers who got my clues from social media Nick would have been out of the running several times...

- 5pm drink. We all freaked out because it meant that he went home.

- airplanes. That meant he got sent home from Ireland.

- HTD on the 28th. PSYCHE! The spoiler was actually for Ben's HTD. So obviously Nick did not get one.

- can't sleep. Poor Nick must be depressed. Sent home from the Rose ceremony.

- out of bubble gum. Bubblebummer. This most likely means FRC did not go well. He is coming home again.

- goodnight. The end of the road. He must be gone for good, this time.

- safehouse visit weekend. It isn't Nick. (Is this where the pattern breaks? Or is it part of the pattern?)

According to my count, Nick has been eliminated 7 times. Oh yeah, naked golfing too. LoL
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue May 26, 2015 10:56 pm

Some thoughts based on all the info that’s been floating around…

This weekend: Shawn and K were seen in LA/SoCA, Nick in NY

In the preview:
• When K is crying in Utah, “I think this will be the most important conversation that I’ll have”, etc… I think it’s right before she’s breaking up with Nick. N&K had a longer courtship than she had with Shawn and as a result, I think she’s going to feel more guilt about breaking up with him in that context, since he took a LOA from work, put his life on hold, she met his family, etc…
• The preview shows a lot of physical chemistry between N&K; fewer scenes with Shawn… so it feels like a smoke screen, Nick is the fictional antagonist, the guy that will keep K from recognizing her “true love.”
• Nick’s comment: Don’t make out with the girl I like before I do…. leads me to believe that someone did!

I don’t know if K’s with Shawn, but I’m going to guess that she is.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Tue May 26, 2015 11:07 pm

Where was it revealed/proven that K was in So Cali over the holiday weekend?

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue May 26, 2015 11:09 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Where was it revealed that K was seen in Case over the holiday weekend?
Not sure what Case is?? But I'm pretty sure someone mentioned she was seen with a blonde wig in SoCa over the weekend with friends/producers??
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 69 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22