SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 69 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Mon May 25, 2015 12:52 pm

^^^ I dont think Shawn is being handed to us at all. In fact, i think they are/will be showing Nick in previews and when he shows up to confuse everyone. I think he will be in our face. That is why they showed him in the previews. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Mon May 25, 2015 12:54 pm

Yes, like Brooks. I'm just suspicious of the "they fell in love the first night" edit and like MF would actually show a love story that started night one and built up to FRC with proposal. hmmm  I think Shawn is sex guy and it impacts negatively the early K-S relationship.  I do think they are setting Shawn up as possible next Bach.JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon May 25, 2015 12:58 pm

Brooks got the first 1 on 1, and automatically became the front runner, I don't think Shawn gets one until episode 5, so I'm not convinced he will be quite so "in your face" and obvious as F1 to the average viewer as Brooks was.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by allykat Mon May 25, 2015 1:10 pm

Kaitlyn said of Shawn on night 1 that it was the closest she's felt to love at first sight. Then she gave him the FIR. Then she made out with him. If that's not in your face right out of the gate, I don't know what is. Even with other F1's that made a strong impression on night 1 and it seemed obvious, those three things didn't all happen. I remain skeptical that he will be F1...
allykat
allykat

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon May 25, 2015 1:12 pm

I think they are highlighting Shawn from the get go because once Nick enters the scene in epi 4 they are going to make it the Nick show to confuse all the viewers. This is the one time Shawn (the other F2) can be front and center. They have to establish that relationship now.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon May 25, 2015 1:13 pm

ironcat wrote:Brooks got the first 1 on 1, and automatically became the front runner, I don't think Shawn gets one until episode 5, so I'm not convinced he will be quite so "in your face" and obvious as F1 to the average viewer as Brooks was.

Josh didn't get first one on one until epi. 5 either. I think TPTB have to pace the show. If it was so obvious that K wanted Shawn, it only make sense that TPTB would want to delay their date.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon May 25, 2015 1:14 pm

^ and Kait told Shawn she couldn't wait to take him on a date so of course,they made her wait for a 1 on 1 with him

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon May 25, 2015 1:21 pm

IMHO the storyline if Shawn is F1 is actually very clearly outlined in the previews and is obvious

1. first epi K falls in love at first sight with shawn
preview airs and we have the rest of the storyline
2. K's falling in love everything's great - shawn's struggling a bit to see her being with other guys etc. but we see her hot and heavy with him at the SA cabin kissing -- then their hands intertwined immediately after the cabin scene -- through sleuthing we found out that cap is of nick but edit leads us to think it's shawn cos the intertwined fingers scene is put in between two moments in the SA cabin during Shawn's 1-1 during this scene where she's kissing and "intertwining fingers with him" - she says intimacy is very important to her for a relationship
3. then boom! nick shows up and is all over her  - lots of physical chemistry/looks very lustful
4. according to the edit we are made to believe that nick has sex with her cos the sex scenes show up immediately after the Nick scenes...this throws a wrench into the whole thing it's obvious he's the one she had sex with according to previews cos their chemistry right off the bat after she "Greeted him" (scene when he walks up to her at first) is kissing...
5. K gets caught in hotel "give me 30 seconds"
6. guy runs out
7. K has a hard time figuring out how to move forward - lots of drama and crying
8. she tells all the guys she had sex and it's all doom and gloom from there "one of my relationships went too fast" blah blah

the only part of that storyline we're not given via preview that shawn is F1 is the missing happy ending cos the previews make it sound like a tragedy. shawn is the "love at first sight" and nick is the "villain who ruins everything"
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon May 25, 2015 1:27 pm

The way I see it is there are a few ending options:

1.) K choses no one, doesn't really matter who the sex guy is because she tells the other guy and then picks no one.  If Nick is the sex guy then this option is going to sting for him because of his past issues with sex on the show. Plus he probably will not see the rejection coming.  Shawn would also be feeling a bit betrayed I would think, but he will have the Bchaelor gig to soften the blow.  If Shawn is the sex guy, then Nick will be heartbroken, but at least he will appear consistent with his previous talk about the importance of sex.  And Shawn would still likely get the Bachelor gig to soften the blow, being heartbroken and all.  

2.) K picks Shawn as F1 and send Nick packing.  If Shawn is the sex guy, this would make a lot of sense.  Nick is just there to distract from the real love story.  But this stinks for Nick because he will just end up at heartbroken F2 again with no chance at the Bachelor gig likely.  If Nick is the sex guy, this really sucks for Nick as now he "made love" twice with K with nothing to show for it and his theories on sex will be questioned in the post show media.  

3.) K picks Nick as F1 and sends Shawn packing.  If Shawn is sex guy, that means that K told Nick about the sex and they moved past it to a "happy ending".  If Nick is sex guy, then K told Shawn and he could not get past it or it didn't matter because she picked Nick anyways.  Either way, Shawn wins because he would get the coveted Bachelor gig likely being the heartbroken one.  

4.) K picks no one and dates both.  Now that would be complicated to say the least.  

Each option has its merits and support.  There was a post in one of the threads outlining all the SM clues, i.e. Nick's plane emojis, K SH snapchat, K spotted in LA in blonde wig, GA clue about Shawn at LAX on Thursday, Nick favoriting other girls on IG, Shawn posting pics supportive of K, ect... Most of these social media clues point to K picking Shawn as F1 and, not Nick.  

However, I would love to see RS get Fleissed by Nick and his producer friends after the plane-gate video last season and all the negative things RS has said about Nick repeatedly.  What a better way to do this than to catch RS at his own game.  We know they can do it, Des/Chris are proof.  

Let's just say that Nick requested to be on the show to meet K given their connection pre-season.  The producers decide to let Nick come on the show and then make it very clear from obvious filming leaks that K choses Nick to stay on the show. (I mean all the dates were filmed in very public places.) Then they fly off to Ireland where very few spoilers are released for weeks...weeks.  "Hometowns" are not even filmed in the hometowns to keep a tight lid on spoilers.  Then they leak a few things that point to K's F2 being Nick and Shawn, FRC occurs in LA on May 3 and she picks no one.  RS would love this ending as it burns Nick and causes a lot of traffic to his website.  He might swallow this spoiler hook, line and sinker...a little easier because it tastes good to him.  
Meanwhile, Nick, K and the producers hatch a plan to keep the charade of K picking no one with media spoilers to support this.  And why "cater to the 5%" as RS puts it? Because there are two types of viewers: spoiled and unspoiled.  The unspoiled viewer is relatively easy to lead astray, the preview did a sufficient job of that casting doubts on every contestant with sex guy and bringing back Nick.  The spoiled viewer is more of a challenge.  However, most spoiled viewers do read RS and take what he says as pretty important when making guesses about the show.  So all you have to do it convince RS that he knows the ending and you have given strong proof about the ending to the majority of the spoiled viewers.  Unfortunately for the producers, we on this board are so good at spoiling if they didn't convince us of an alternative ending we might just give RS enough fodder to change his prediction by the end of the show. So "catering to the 5%" has to happen in order to keep the end a secret.Otherwise, we figure out the real ending, RS reads the board and spoils it to the rest of the spoiled viewers.  In order for a successful foiled season to occur, they have to foil us too.  Leading to the "chaos" this weekend.  And why this weekend? Because it is well known that Memorial Day weekend is a SH visit weekend.  

I would love to find out that the producers, Nick and K are smart enough to pull it off.  And Shawn might go along with it for two reasons: his contract and the bachelor gig carrot hanging in front of him.  

Imagine this:
Nick and K actually had a SH visit right before the BBMA in LA, around May 14-16.  Nick tweeted a ton of movie quotes those days - maybe watching together in SH.  He also posted a picture the high risk of awesome during those days.  The only tweet that would contradict this would be the Twitter posting about warm weather with the guy in shorts, which honestly could have been taken anytime and posted.  (Similar to when Andi's sister posted a photo for her last season during a SH visit.) And then this weekend, they planned to put on a show for us.  Nick and K would certainly be up for it.  And Shawn would have to be as he might be the next Bachelor.  

Would they go this far? Maybe. Maybe not.  I would love to think outside the box and believe it possible.  I know I'm reaching, but isn't that what this board is for? Crazy ideas.   plotting

Plus, I have been noticing that Nick seems to post about the weather a lot: sun, warmth, waiting for it, cloudy days (inside and indoors).  Even liking a post by Rene Oteri Maynard (past contestant) that said, "All smiles in sunny Seattle." - which was weird at the time, but when compared to the schedule would be around the same time that the F3 to F2 RC would have taken place.  I think that Nick compares K to his "sun".  Think that song "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.  You make me happy when skies are gray.  You'll never know dear how much I love you.  Please don't take my sunshine away."

Here are all the posts about sun, ect (I'm not good at bringing things in, so sorry):

1.) The week of SA dates, IG - "Hey, summer whenever you are ready?" with pic of Nick sticking his butt out.

2.) A day after his 1:1 with K in Dublin, Twitter - "Cloudy morning. Still no summer #wtf" (missing K after a day)

3.) Around the F3 to F2 RC, Twitter, favorited Rene Oteri Maynard's tweet (past contestant) - "All smiles in sunny Seattle." - favoriting this tweet was kind of weird as he doesn't really know the girls in the picture or have connections with sunny Seattle.  

4.) During time in Utah, possible waiting to see K for MTP date, Twitter - "Summer can't get here soon enough!"

5.) May 9th, two days after coming home, maybe from his post show vacation with K, Twitter - "It's always cloudy inside."

6.) May 15, possible SH with K, Twitter - "Chicago is seeing sun for the first time in what feels like an eternity."

7.) May 15, possible SH with K, Twitter - "Someone's excited it's warm"

Of course this all seems like crazy theories.  I am usually quite a logical person and hold to the idea that the simplest answer is always the right one.  But, this does show that you can come to almost any conclusion using SM posts/clues.  

Just thoughts to chew on.  The fun part.  Sleuth on!  :detective

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon May 25, 2015 1:34 pm

I know we shouldn't assume that a pattern is foolproof, but haven't the last 3 Bachelorette F1s had their first 1 on 1 on episode 5? (Jef, Chris, Josh) I also think there is a difference between who the average, unspoiled viewer thinks the front runner is and who the people who sleuth think is "obvious". In Jillian's season, for example, Jake had the first 1 on 1, and much of the casual viewership thought he was the front runner and were shocked when she eliminated him.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon May 25, 2015 1:39 pm

OnePromise wrote:The way I see it is there are a few ending options:

Plus, I have been noticing that Nick seems to post about the weather a lot: sun, warmth, waiting for it, cloudy days (inside and indoors).  Even liking a post by Rene Oteri Maynard (past contestant) that said, "All smiles in sunny Seattle." - which was weird at the time, but when compared to the schedule would be around the same time that the F3 to F2 RC would have taken place.  I think that Nick compares K to his "sun".  Think that song "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine.  You make me happy when skies are gray.  You'll never know dear how much I love you.  Please don't take my sunshine away."

Here are all the posts about sun, ect (I'm not good at bringing things in, so sorry):

1.) The week of SA dates, IG - "Hey, summer whenever you are ready?" with pic of Nick sticking his butt out.

2.) A day after his 1:1 with K in Dublin, Twitter - "Cloudy morning. Still no summer #wtf" (missing K after a day)

3.) Around the F3 to F2 RC, Twitter, favorited Rene Oteri Maynard's tweet (past contestant) - "All smiles in sunny Seattle." - favoriting this tweet was kind of weird as he doesn't really know the girls in the picture or have connections with sunny Seattle.  

4.) During time in Utah, possible waiting to see K for MTP date, Twitter - "Summer can't get here soon enough!"

5.) May 9th, two days after coming home, maybe from his post show vacation with K, Twitter - "It's always cloudy inside."

6.) May 15, possible SH with K, Twitter - "Chicago is seeing sun for the first time in what feels like an eternity."

7.) May 15, possible SH with K, Twitter - "Someone's excited it's warm"

Of course this all seems like crazy theories.  I am usually quite a logical person and hold to the idea that the simplest answer is always the right one.  But, this does show that you can come to almost any conclusion using SM posts/clues.  

Just thoughts to chew on.  The fun part.  Sleuth on!  :detective

I really like these, you make great points. I can see Nick thinking about Kaitlyn when he tweets these. :yes: yes

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 58 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon May 25, 2015 1:40 pm

ironcat wrote:I know we shouldn't assume that a pattern is foolproof, but haven't the last 3 Bachelorette  F1s had their first 1 on 1 on episode 5? (Jef, Chris, Josh)  I also think there is a difference between who the average, unspoiled viewer thinks the front runner is and who the people who sleuth think is "obvious".  In Jillian's season, for example, Jake had the first 1 on 1, and much of the casual viewership thought he was the front runner and were shocked when she eliminated him.
ITA. I honestly think we (royal we) try to over-engineer everything on this board, mostly for fun and our own entertainment. The show storyline is a lot more simple than we imagine and speculate every season imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 69 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 63 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22