SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 63 of 69 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:25 pm

The episodes end in cliffhangers this season. Maybe the FRC cliffhanger is 1) Shawn is debating whether he wants a life with K after she slept with Nick..so will he show or won't he show? or 2) After sending both home will Nick be the Mesnick return of F2? And Chris, in all his glory, will be polling the audience.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:29 pm

Good point! ^

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:35 pm

reason wrote:So shawn is the winner.

Really ?

More like sloppy seconds. This is the stuff I don't wish to see. And that goes for any other season. These leads are not that much of a prize.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:36 pm

Okay, sorry for double-dipping as I just PM'ed someone this post but wanted to throw it out to the larger group. I think my buddy will forgive me laugh out loud 

The MOST dramatic is that she let f2 go at lcd, then there's one guy at the frc, the guy that is played up as The One from day 1 (Nick), shows up, we expect her to say yes and instead it's rejection. It doesn't make sense to have Shawn go second when Nick is touted as The One, only to have him be rejected second at the frc since that spot should have gone to Nick. So I see two possibilities:

1. She let Shawn go at lcd, Nick is the only one at at the frc, he proposes, and gets rejected
2. She let Nick go at the normal frc, Shawn arrives, she rejects his proposal but agrees to date. She may get engaged to him also but that's not "refreshing."

To me, I think 2 makes the most sense without the engagement part. She doesn't seem single to me, even though that's the spoiler. I think someone would have spilled if Shawn was let go early as well.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:39 pm

Of course this is still all speculation, but if K let Nick propose (did he get down on his knee??), I’m sorry, but I will be pissed.

If he did and he’s happy, I’m relieved. But given both of their histories on the show, I cannot justify how this could ever be ok. no no
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:46 pm

SueSt wrote:Of course this is still all speculation, but if K let Nick propose (did he get down on his knee??), I’m sorry, but I will be pissed.

If he did and he’s happy, I’m relieved.  But given both of their histories on the show, I cannot justify how this could ever be ok.  no no

K and N are dating. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 2498057887
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:08 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
You make a lot of good points. I have a question...we have seen a preview clip of Jared on a bed of rose petals, he's in a suit and K is in a dark (navy?) gown ans silver shoes. Do we know when this was? Possibly before a RC? I think it could also be a red herring about who slept with K. This clip incriminates Jared. Depending on whether Jared is still around when the deed was done, I see Shawn and Jared as real possibilities. Shawn may have done it out of insecurity, to 'prove his feelings' for K are real, and it may have just made K more confused.

That scene with Jared happens in the next episode in San Antonio. JC or maybe JoJo? noticed her jewelry was on a side table, so it probably happens after the RC. It was discussed in the SC thread.

Does anyone think Nick might be getting paid for his appearance this season? After what happened with Andi, I just can't imagine that he would go so far as proposing without some rock solid reassurance from K.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:28 pm

Rolly wrote:
SueSt wrote:Of course this is still all speculation, but if K let Nick propose (did he get down on his knee??), I’m sorry, but I will be pissed.

If he did and he’s happy, I’m relieved.  But given both of their histories on the show, I cannot justify how this could ever be ok.  no no

K and N are dating. The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 2498057887

Where are you getting this from?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:37 pm

freeflowingsalt wrote:
Rolly wrote:

I was just answering SueSt saying, "I cannot justify how this could ever be ok". I could justify it if they were dating...JMO. RS would be correct but not the rejection he thought would happen. She says no to the proposal but yes to continuing to see him. This is what I hope will happen and then they get engaged or even married at the ATFR. giggling
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:47 pm

Rolly wrote:
freeflowingsalt wrote:
Rolly wrote:

I was just answering SueSt saying, "I cannot justify how this could ever be ok". I could justify it if they were dating...JMO. RS would be correct but not the rejection he thought would happen. She says no to the proposal but yes to continuing to see him. This is what I hope will happen and then they get engaged or even married at the ATFR. giggling

Haha! Got it. I was like, "WHO TOLD YOU THEY'RE DATING???" The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 63 3806527698 Yeah, I too hope that's what happens!

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:09 pm

Rolly wrote:

giggling Honestly, I don't care if they are together... only that they treated each other with respect.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:26 pm

SueSt wrote:

From ee cummings:

since feeling is first
who pays any attention
to the syntax of things
will never wholly kiss you;

wholly to be a fool
while Spring is in the world

my blood approves,
and kisses are a better fate
than wisdom
lady I swear by all flowers. Don't cry
-the best gesture of my brain is less than
your eyelids' flutter which says

we are for each other: then
laugh, leaning back in my arms
for life's not a paragraph

And death i think is no parenthesis

SueSt, I feel about this season the same way I feel about ee cummings' poetry....a bit confused. giggling I like this poem and its imagery, but for me personally, its spliced and diced nature detracts from its overall effect. It makes me work to see its art. It's kind of a metaphor for this show in that respect. :yes:
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 69 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22