SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 69 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Mon May 25, 2015 11:51 am

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Wait so we think Shawn is f1?!
Bleu, how dare you leave for even a night?? laugh out loud Quick rundown- Nick likely spotted in NYC, Kait posted a video from what seems to be a sh and spotted in a blonde wig in LA, Shawn spotted landing in LA on Thursday. :yes:

Oh man, totally sending my flu-ridden offspring away next time :gotcha: I read a few things here and there but was so confused laugh out loud 

But I love this development! Reeeeally wanna see Kait in love after this. Hope they aren't messing with us. Suspect

Last edited by bleuberry on Mon May 25, 2015 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 57 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Mon May 25, 2015 11:52 am

bleuberry wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Wait so we think Shawn is f1?!
Bleu, how dare you leave for even a night?? laugh out loud Quick rundown- Nick likely spotted in NYC, Kait posted a video from what seems to be a sh and spotted in a blonde wig in LA, Shawn spotted landing in LA on Thursday. :yes:

Oh man, totally sending my flu-ridden offspring away next time :gotcha: I read a few things hear and there but was so confused laugh out loud 

But I love this development! Reeeeally wanna see Kait in love after this. Hope they aren't messing with us. Suspect
Aww best wishes on a speedy recovering to the kiddo!! I want to see Kait happy and in love too, I'm less concerned with the identity of the guy but it does look like Shawn right now IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 25, 2015 11:56 am

nutty1 wrote:He has a good job, but extra money at age 30-something is never a bad thing!
Hey extra money at 50 something is never a bad thing! 
Come to think of it any age probably fits that bill. giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 11:58 am

I just want to see a start to finish love story again. Whether it lasts or not is immaterial. The reactions of Shawn and more importantly Kaitlyn out the limo and throughout the first episode makes me excited to watch the rest of the season. There is no way that story (if there indeed is one) can be allowed to be slam dunk. So it should be interesting.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon May 25, 2015 11:59 am

nutty1 wrote:Do you think they promised Nick something, or paid him well, to come on again and be the F2 guy?

I def think this. :Nod:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4304

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Mon May 25, 2015 12:00 pm

I think tptb might just be having Kaitlyn act like she is on a safe house visit because they know some people follow them on sm and also want people to doubt rs spoilers or she did dump both f2 at frc but later contacted Shawn and asked for another chance jmo
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon May 25, 2015 12:02 pm

I understand extra money is always a good thing but doing this show again just for Money?  hmmm

IF they follow the in our face edit and Shawn is F1 and Kait\producers knew early on that was likely result, and Nick was brought in to cast doubt, it's like a replay of Andi's season.  To me, it was obvious literally from the limo exit that Andi would pick Josh ("her type") and Nick's storyboard was the "not her usual type" that they wanted us to believe could be F1.  

I just think MF has something more creative than a re run of Andi's season in mind. JMO

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 25, 2015 12:16 pm

They have muddied the waters with all the sex and related drama. There is really nothing much more they can do if a lead really likes a contestant.
Previous seasons as well they throw all sorts of drama into the mix as a distraction ploy.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 25, 2015 12:17 pm

Well if Shawn is final 1 then it is Ben season 2

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon May 25, 2015 12:18 pm

Well, if Nick took time off from a promising career, threw himself back into the Bachelor meat grinder, where he had to realize he would only be reviving all the controversy/outrage/hate over his "character" and "infamous reputation" as a result, to have a fake relationship with Kaitlyn for money (and not for attention???), my opinion of him will drop considerably. Not only would that indicate that he is not too good for this franchise, but IMO it screams of desperation to be noticed.

And how much money are we talking about? IIRC, the leads only get around $50-100K generally, so I can't imagine them throwing Nick more than $10-20K by that scale. Which yeah, is nice, but if he's such a successful sales exec, he probably earns more than that in a month or two anyway. I'm just not believing he did this for money. I think he was intrigued to return because, one, he liked Kaitlyn and two, he wanted to win this time.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Mon May 25, 2015 12:34 pm

The seemingly handing us Shawn as F1 on a silver platter reminds me of the first half of filming where they seemed to be handing out information about dates, contestants etc (and spoiling that Kaitlyn was chosen 'ette), then disappeared once they got to Ireland.  I think Shawn's edit may mimic that- in our face and handed to us on a silver platter early in the season, then something very different happens later in season.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 25, 2015 12:43 pm

KB_Mom wrote:The seemingly handing us Shawn as F1 on a silver platter reminds me of the first half of filming where they seemed to be handing out information about dates, contestants etc (and spoiling that Kaitlyn was chosen 'ette), then disappeared once they got to Ireland.  I think Shawn's edit may mimic that- in our face and handed to us on a silver platter early in the season, then something very different happens later in season.

Sort of like Brooks?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 69 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 63 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22