SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 69 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 59 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by soccermom333 Thu May 21, 2015 1:21 pm

I believe Kaitlin is happily single and I trust that she knows what she is doing. Good for her!! She stayed single and if she can't see herself with any of the final 3, I respect that!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 21, 2015 1:22 pm

^^Nancy O'Dell was pressing Kaitlyn to answer if it was Nick she had sex with and Kaitlyn didn't answer. But the interviewers are saying the rumors are Nick, is this right -- so Nick's name is out there in the press. K didn't admit it was Nick and said basically you have to watch the show.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu May 21, 2015 1:25 pm

Rolly wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
MiniDiva wrote:^^IA, Sex Sells and there will be a train wreck ending.  TPTB had plenty of material to work with and Kaitlyn not choosing a F1 was not the story ending they wanted (if true).  So they sold the sex story this season -- not sure I have heard the moaning and groaning of the female lead (even if dubbed) in the previews before.  Now Kaitlyn is doing the media rounds and this is the first question they want to know about and if it was Nick she was with.  Pure gold for TPTB.  JMO.

Yes TPTB will do Anything for ratings!
In her media rounds she did say it was Nick Right? She just regrets the timing not having sex!
So we need to watch it unfold for sure!

I don't think K said it was N she was with (had sex with)....

Maybe I am misunderstanding what Kaitlyn said here in this interview.

@Stacia620 wrote:
This is interesting:

Bristowe revealed that she and Viall had been friends -- just friends! -- before she left to become the Bachelorette, but apparently the former contestant wanted more so he asked to be a part of the fight for her heart.

"It was a friendship in my mind. I hadn't even thought of a relationship with him," she explained. "And then I saw him and he booked a one-way ticket, and he left his job and it was for me, there was a sliver of a chance that I see somebody that I could spend my life with, I'm going to explore that."

"I don’t think that's a crazy thing to sleep with somebody when you're trying to be in a relationship with them," the brunette beauty explained. "I'm a 30-year-old woman and I make my own decisions and intimacy to me is a part of every relationship and I don’t know why everyone is so shocked by it. It's 2015."

WATCH: Bachelorettes Britt and Kaitlyn Play 'Would You Rather?'

"I'm an in-the-moment kind of person," she continued. "I tried to compartmentalize each relationship and be present with each guy, and some went faster than others and some went slower than others."

O'Dell's pressing caused Bristowe to admit that her late-night rendezvous happened after she and the mystery man had shared "a few" dates together. More specifically, somewhere after the second date but before the fifth.

"I'm not ashamed of it -- I just regret the timing. But I'm also not afraid to talk about it," she said. "I don’t really have a problem talking about that kind of thing. I think when you're looking for a lifetime partnership, intimacy is obviously a part of that. I think maybe I'm just the first Bachelor or Bachelorette to talk about that on TV."
http://www.etonline.com/tv/164916_exclusive_bachelorette_kaitlyn_bristowe_is_not_ashamed_of_having_sex_on_the_show/
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Thu May 21, 2015 1:27 pm

I guess the Mystery man could be anyone..sorry!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 21, 2015 1:28 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I guess the Mystery man could be anyone..sorry!

It is a guy she was with several times before it happened. I am sure the sleuthers will figure it out. :cutesmile!:
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 1:32 pm

I think if she had ended up with someone, that person"s feelings would have been considered somewhat and we wouldn't have gotten previews of guys saying she really wasn't there to find love or that she had sex b4 fd. Im no expert with sleuthing or reading btw the line but there is always a storyline with this shows and it is edited to tell that story.that man accusing Kaitlyn of just coming to date different dudes and have fun with them or something to that effect was left in for a reason.  For instance, wasnt Chris accused by the onion lady of such, wouldn't that have made for good TV and yet nothing of that sort was alluded to.another example  was Des, who despite the Brooks debacle still said yes to love as we were led to see in the preview of her season with that music video.

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Thu May 21, 2015 1:37 pm

^^That guy is Ian and after seeing that preview and knowing how intense he was on night 1, I chalk that up to Ian's issue.  Doesn't look like Kaitlyn batted an eyelash and Ian left the show then.  But leaving that clip in is part of the whole story line they want to present this season. IMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu May 21, 2015 1:39 pm

Personally I don't get all the moral judgment being given to Kait.
Those who have watched every show (Not I) know that this is
titillating to the viewer. She's no better or worse than any other
lead that has graced the show. 
If any of you watched Afterbuzz after the Premiere, Lucy Aragon
talked abt the hype given on the shows. She said she is good friends
with Kait and the hint of conflict between Britt and Kait is false Smiley

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu May 21, 2015 2:12 pm

Hotmomma wrote:snipped

"I'm not ashamed of it -- I just regret the timing. But I'm also not afraid to talk about it," she said. "I don’t really have a problem talking about that kind of thing. I think when you're looking for a lifetime partnership, intimacy is obviously a part of that. I think maybe I'm just the first Bachelor or Bachelorette to talk about that on TV."
http://www.etonline.com/tv/164916_exclusive_bachelorette_kaitlyn_bristowe_is_not_ashamed_of_having_sex_on_the_show/
This response by Kaitlyn actually makes me optimistic overall despite the dramatic season preview. It's long been taboo to discuss sex on or off the show and it seems that Nick (on ATFR last year) and now Kaitlyn are willing to be the guinea pigs of sorts when it comes to this show and just let it out there. I admire Katilyn and applaud her for her candid manner even if my own views or actions greatly differ from hers. It certainly opens up a dialogue on the topic and this show seems to have found someone (or two people if one includes Nick) willing to talk about it openly despite the controversy or backlash.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiltburn Thu May 21, 2015 2:13 pm

I have thought about it and I just can't help thinking we are getting played here... When has the producers ever tipped the season this heavily by acting like she ends up with no one? ..even having Kaitlyn say " it ended the way it was supposed to" ..they always lead u one way to hide the truth...plus I still think back to that snapchat between kaitlyn and her mom..where her mom was saying " so you go to a cabin or a room? Sounded like a safe house discussion...I have a weird feeling she ends up with Nick...and it's being well hidden and Nick is playing along...of course I could be COMPLETELY wrong ... The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 49 3806527698

Kiltburn

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Thu May 21, 2015 2:14 pm

No moral judgment here, but I question whether, if the lead is actually trying to take this "process" seriously and find a partner, having sex with one or more of the contestants this early on, is actually helping or hurting their chances of reaching the best conclusion.  Sex too early in a relationship can also screw it up, no pun intended, when you're dating one person at a time, let alone multiple people.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 21, 2015 2:22 pm

She did not sleep with more than one before the FD it was just one as per reported.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 69 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 59 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 11 - Kaitlyn Bristowe - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+100
MiaHawk
leselihau
2observe
Amberish
umngirl
nd4reality
CHO
OnePromise
whateva
RealityEscape
Nibbles22